Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She could feel her mouth watering almost instantly when he whispered 'muffin cake' to her. When the stallion mentioned they needed to hurry in order to be in time for the big surprise, Derpy pouted at him. "Don't try to pull that on me when you have a time machine at your hoof tips Mister," she warned him, though couldn't help smirking slightly afterward, "You're just really impatient." Still, she'd go along with it if it'd make him happy, but he better have a huge plate full of food waiting.

User ImagexxxUser Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image

Wibbely Wobbly Timey Wimey...stuff.

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ

User Image

User Image

Chuckling at her response, the two bid everypony goodbye and soon the Tardis took off. The Doctor lead Derpy to the kitchen with a blindfold on amd took it off when they got there. On the counter was a large platter with what looked to be a cake made up entierly of mini muffins and between the bottoms was a frosting of rainbow colors, not zap apple frosting no, the Doctor couldn't stand apples now, it was just coloring but it was vanilla flavored. "Dig in Mrs. Doctor!" He exclaimed excitedly. He in truth had been saving his appatite for this as well so he was pretty hungry himself.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Her jaw could've easily dropped to the floor at the sight of the platter of muffins with the rainbow frosting, could her jaw actually reach the floor. She licked her lips soon after as he spoke. Derpy glanced momentarily to her new husband and smirked. "Cute, smart, and a mind reader... I definitely hit the jackpot," she teased, giving the stallion a wink. Derpy didn't need to be told twice to dig in afterwards, because she happily did.

User ImagexxxUser Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ

User Image

User Image

He raised his eyebrows up and down at the complament and straightened his bow tie. When Derpy began to dig in, he to joined in. He had gotten Pinkie Pie's help on this special cake as he wanted it to be perfect that was why Pinkie wasn't overly upset that they didn't eat the one at the wedding itself. Between the two hungry ponies the cake didn't last to long, and at one point they even smooshed some into eachothers face as per what a lot of newly wed couples did and laughed about it for a while. After they got cleaned up the Doctor lead her to the door of the Tardis and opened it. They walked out onto what looked like water as it rippled everytime they took a step and the surface reflected everything above them. Above them was a gleaming ocean of stars of many different different colors. "This here is a pocket dimension I found a while back, it has set times as to when it can be entered and I made sure to align our wedding along with it's set time. Soon there is going to be a brilliant show above us of some stars going out, and new ones being made." He explained.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Feeling fully satisfied and after slyly licking off some left over frosting off the Doctor's cheek after clean-up, the bride followed the groom out through the doors of the Tardis now that they had reached their destination. With every step they took each a ripple would billow out, as if they were walking on top of water. Just that alone fascinated Derpy beyond anything, but at the Doctor's explanation of what they'd be seeing while here her eyes went up to the sky. "I can't wait!~" Derpy said excitedly.

User ImagexxxUser Image

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
User Image

User Image

The Doctor
Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ

User Image

User Image

"Well then get ready for 3...2...1!" Suddenly in an array of lights and sounds the some stars began to blink in and out as new ones began to do the same. When the ones fizzled out a wave of light was sent out mixing with the other colors. The Doctor looked at Derpy with a smile, not just his normal smile though, a smile that showed he was truely at ease and happy. "Derpy you've given me a life that I thought I'd never have again and that is something that no amount of trips through time and space can ever match, and for that I want to give you something that very few people have ever gotten from me." He leaned in close and whispered a single word, a word that had been unspoken for thousands of years, a word known to very few. His real name.

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

She watched the stars in amazement, the way they blinked out and new ones formed. It was like watching fireflies dancing on a warm summer night. Then, the stallion gave her yet another surprise as he leaned in and whispered to him. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open in awe but she could find no words to speak.

A single word, an ancient word; a word she had no hope of ever being able to pronounce right if she tried. She looked to him after he leaned away, her eyes shining in amazement in the level of trust he had to have placed in her to tell her such a closely held secret.

The mare smiled. "You've given me more then I could've ever hoped to receive," she said on a whispered breath, "Maybe I'm being a little selfish with what I have to say next, so I'm willing to wait if I have to. However, I do hope that...someday, you'll let me be that selfish like that and give me that one more thing." She leaned against him, nuzzling the Doctor lovingly. She knew it was another big step with what she wanted, but she was still pretty young; she would wait if she had to.

User ImagexxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces