Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He glared at Max for his comment. "Come on really do you have to say stuff like that?" He asked giving him the food he made which was eggs, bacon and more stuff like that. He fed Brandy as well a big amount of food. He also ate himself waiting for them to get up.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ryuhime Sekkusu no oni

Ryuhime woke and smelled the food as she ran to the table to eat really quick. She was so freaking hungry she didn't even speak to anyone just wolfed down her food and asked for more which Akuma gave her a bit more as she started eating fast again.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image User Image User Image

Max tiredly watched Ryu as she wolfed down her food then went back to eating his own food. "You're gonna choke," he stated to her between bites. Keri woke up a few minutes after Ryu and stretched herself out like a cat. After letting out a yawn, she looked down at her clothes in confusion. When did I change my clothes and why does my chest feel sore?"

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ryuhime Sekkusu no oni

Ryuhime finished her food and giggled at him. "Who me? Nope not I. I never do at all." She said smiling at him as she washed her plate out and looked over at Keri. "Morning Keri come on the foods almost gone you better eat quickly." She said.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

"Hey let her wake up at least ok." He said. "Keri your foods on the table when your ready and its nice and hot there is orange juice as well ok." He said washing out the dishes so that after she ate they could get back on the road again.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri slowly got up from the bed, thankful that her knees didn't buckle under her, and made her way to the table. Once at the table she laid her cheek against the cool table. Her body felt really hot for some reason and she hoped that she wasn't getting sick. Keri wasn't really hungry so she nibbled on the bacon from her place on the tale.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma noticed her as he walked over to her. "Hey you ok there?" He asked as he looked at her and put his hand to her head. "You are pretty warm there you feel ok?" He asked as he looked in the medical kit for a thermometer.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri grunted in response before switching cheeks. The coolness of the table really great on her cheeks. She had stopped munching on the food due to a headache that pounding against her skull and pushed her food over to Max. Max used to be her human trash can before the outbreak so her was used to her giving him the rest of her food.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

He sighed. "Ok back into bed with you now your sick and you need rest." He said looking at her. "I will serve you what ever it is you want today just ask and I will bring it to you ok honey." He said looking at her as he gave her the thermometer to put under her tongue.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

"But I don't wanna go back to bed," she whined. "My body will turn into jell-o if I do." Keri knew that resting would be the best thing for her now, but being on bed rest was not fun at all. She was also worried that something bad might happen if she were. What if someone got hurt and she wasn't able to help them because she was on bed rest?

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma wasn't taking no for an answer. "Get back to bed now miss before I have to pick you up and put you there." He said with as serious of a voice a he could say. "We will be fine nobodies going outside if thats what your weird about."

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keri groaned and slowly lifter herself of the table. Since she wad sick, she felt that she had the right to be lazy so instead of going to the bed herself, she was gonna let her boyfriend take her. He did offer that he would. She lazily held out her arms towards Akuma like a child telling their parents to pick them up.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma took her in his arms and laid her down on the bed tucking her in gently then kissed her forehead. "Night I will make you food later and wake you then." He said as he started cleaning up the RV so that he keep himself busy well she napped.

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

As Keri napped, Max finished the rest of her food and cleaned up the tabled. He walked over to Keri and pulled out the thermometer from her mouth so she doesn't choke on it. He brought it over to Akuma when looked over at Brandy who was sitting by the door whimpering. "I think Brandy needs to go."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Akuma Kida

Akuma read it and she had a fever. "Oh um hey Ryuhime take Brandy out for a bathroom break please." He said as he started making some soup for Keri to sip on that normally helped him when not feeling good. He was also going to give her some medication. Ryuhime got up hastily and took Brandy out.

((Sorry took a nap))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces