Welcome to Gaia! ::

Takeshi

User Image
"What the hell did you do to her!?" Takeshi snarled, moving closer. He had been cut off the moment Vincent had tapped into her own powers. He had missed her healing the wolf. He could only assume the damage done to her was done because of the wolves. He snarled again, dropping to his hands and feet. His tails stood straight behind him, twitching in his anger. He looked again more animal than human. His power was rising. He was going to rip them all to shreds. "Come here, Vincent... You don't want to be standing too close to them now..." He warned her.
[ Ѵ ɩ n c ε n t x x D r ε ε ] x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x " Lets have some f u c k i n g fun ! "
User Image

The funny thing was, she wasn't even able to feel the wounds and it had made a small smile come to her lips as she had watched the wolf, it was moving, and this meant that the thing she had been able to do in those strange dreams she had was capable of being used wherever she was here. Even though all she wanted to do was pet the wolf and tell him, or her everything was going to be okay she couldn't, it was told to go away and her smile had slowly vanished as she had looked to the person who was now helping her sit up straight. Slowly, very slowly her eyes had moved and looked to him, watching his silver eyes for a moment before closing her eyes before closing. She had to admit he was right, she did need rest and she knew it.

Getting up with him she had used him as leverage - it wasn't like she was in the greatest conditions to do much. She was going to start moving towards wherever she would be able to rest until her ears picked up on a familiar sound, a voice she had heard before. Opening her eyes she had looked to the figure, her eyes needing to readjust which made her shaky hand moved up and rub them a few times before she was able to see him clearly. There he was, that funny animalistic man she had sat near the fire. Vincent still wasn't able to feel the pain of the four wounds on her side which wrapped around her torso, starting from just a few inches on her side and stopped just before her ribs on her front. Nothing to big considering she had taken just about half of the real damage, but the blood was leaking out and made the clothing stuck to her, causing it to stain quickly and look worse then what it really was.

"Takeshi..." she whispered as she looked at the multi-tailed being for a moment, her body pulling away slightly but then stopped as she felt the dampness on her torso which made her look down, now seeing the blood patch which was growing on her side and front. This was....strange, an unusual feeling which made her laugh slightly, a very small laugh as she had looked up to Takeshi "Why...did you come?" she asked him, her voice not sounding any different then it had when she had spoken to the wolf. What the wolf man had said was a blur at this point, but a few things were in her memory which were fresh, like her sealing Takeshi away. As to why he had said that she didn't know why but... whatever reason he had said it she had now voice what she had been thinking - mainly because she wasn't in the right state of mind "I don't know anyone... Or anything here. I don't know if you made those scars, or about any sealing or imprisonment and I don't know what the hell I just did" she said before actually taking a step away from the wolf demon and looked between the two with dazed eyes "I just want to go home where I can be who I am and not who you people think I am!" now she was starting to feel the pain and it had made her move a hand to her side and hover her hand over the wounded spots.

Deep in her stomach there was a sick feeling growing, and in the back of her head a dizzy sensation. The tips of her fingers began to tingle and without even knowing it the aura she had before when leaving the cave was returning, and growing more and more.
Takeshi

User Image
Takeshi blinked at her as she said his name. He didn't move as he watched her. She laughed when she saw her own wounds. He snarled in response. "How the hell is being wounded funny?!" He growled the words at her, but she ignored them. Instead, she asked why he had come. "I came to take you back..." He said a little softer. From the look in her eyes, he had missed something. He glared at the wolf leader, then looked back at Vincent. He didn't change his stance. He was going to be ready for anything. If she was back to her full self, which he suspected after being cut off like he had been, then he wasn't taking any chances of being sealed away again.

Takeshi was surprised by her words. She hadn't remembered anything. At least that was for the better. He raised himself to more of a crouch then a full standing four legged beast. And he hadn't even changed form. He would try not to. He hated his true form. It was hard to think in that form. Everything was just reaction and impulse movements.

Still, as her aura filled the air, a growl came from him. "Vincent... Come with me, and I will get you home..." He told her softly, trying to ignore the feeling of her aura. It pulled at him, making him angry. He forced himself to stand as a human, straight and tall. He moved towards her. "You've been hurt badly..." He told her carefully. "You need to rest and I can help you..." He added softly, moving just a little closer with a single clawed hand out stretched towards her.

Wolves began to growl and appear next to Vincent as if to protect her. It was the one she had healed and his mate. Takeshi snarled. "Damn mongrels... I'll kill you all!" He growled, taking a step closer to Vincent to take a swipe at them.
Osamu

User Image
Osamu stayed back as he watched the scene unfold around him. As Takeshi stepped in to attack his wolves that seemed to want to protect Vincent, Osamu moved. He stood between Takeshi and Vincent with his wolves. "Back down, Takeshi... You are out numbered..." Osamu warned, but he could feel something building in fox demon. "Never..." Takeshi growled. Osamu could see the small differences. Sharper teeth, eyes glowing. Takeshi was going to his true form. This had to stop and soon. He tackled the fox demon and the two went tumbling to the ground. The two began to struggle in a swirl of teeth, claws, and growls, but at least Osamu was keeping Takeshi from changing forms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff