Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Growing up in his home was rather tough and his family was very strict about his up bringing that it never felt like home, the time Koujaku wanted his mothers attention he was always brushed away and left alone in a room to study. It was rare when he would get to play outside but that was only when he had to learn his swordsmanship. Thinking about his childhood was not comforting and Kou wondered what Leo's child was like compared to his. Most likely it was much better then his own.

Leo was a sly man and obviously he had his own secrets to hide much only piqued Koujaku's own curiosity, was it such a big deal to tell him his own age? but he was sure he did it to tease him. The concept of the stores was simple enough but it sounded relaxing to Kou, and many people were sure to love these idea's as well. Once again Leo's had stared at him intensly and it was clear he had much to ask "..........Hide? " Koujaku smiled, eyes closed as he smoothed off his hair off his back leaving his back bare ".........I only keep a safe distance with people...to protect them " it sounded weird but Koujaku had his reason, he had to keep a fa sad. He was careful not to let people in but he let them see only what he wanted.

" Its easier to say, its better I keep certain things tucked away from prying eyes " as he said this Kou went up to the man and stroked the other males cheek before he went to the rooms to change into his clothing " Well I'll be far more relaxed once I've had a few drinks"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After changing and finishing up getting ready Aoba was excited to go and play some games, it wasn't very often he did this since games didn't tend to interest him much, but once in a while he liked it and Sora more so. It kept him calm and it gave Aoba some peace. " i'm good at the music games. " Aoba mentioned " I love puzzle games " Yuma came in " And Fighting games are my specialty " Sora finished before Aoba came back and walked next to Yammy. it didn't take too long to reach the shopping are where the arcade was " I'm sorry you had to wait so long for me to wake up, its been a while since I got some sleep.........I hate sleeping.......I keep feeling the moment I close my eyes I'll see something or...someone I really don't want to see. Back then I was forcible put to sleep with medicine and I'd wake up in a panic " It felt weird to be telling yammy all this so suddenly, but his heart was telling him it was alright to let him in if only a little at a time. Maybe it would be alright with time.

Toxic Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
I believe if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...

User Image

Then find the lucky b*****d whose life gave them vodka, and have a party.

Was he just naturally a tease or was he putting some effort into it? Leo played the thought in his head but, as easy as Koujaku was to read there were just some things he could not get about the man. Just who was he protecting and just what was he protecting them from? "What if they didn't need protection? Would you open yourself up and trust them?" It was a ligitmate question and he felt like it deserved answer not that he meant himself when he spoke. He knew bits and pieces about the male and seemed quite sure that Koujaku wasn't all to fond of opening himself up on such a private level to a stranger.

"True, if you word it like that. Most people do have things they don't want other to see or know." Leo didn't hid his noble title but, he wasn't going to run in the streets screaming it. He often when to visit the family hope either by their request or as a formality. He'd disowned himself but, they still planned for his eventual ascension to head of the family. Not happening but, he let them dream. Dragging him to social gatherings, business meeting, and the occasional matchmaking. He attended but, his presence usually bore no fruit. He planned it so; if he gained to much favor or appealed to anyone he'd find himself dragged into more then just his families gatherings.

He often wondered how long it would be before his family started to place themselves into his new life. He was simply enjoying peace until they started appearing at his work place and running of his patrons. "But, on the other hand I'm not big fan of hiding things under a blanket. It tends to be very dark and dreadfully heavy but, that just my feeling on the matter. Finding someone to occasionally share your feelings with help; I happen to like making a game of it. I tell my patrons things that seem impossible that in all actuality truth and in truth hide nothing. Its quite fun." until such a day came he made the most of his 'home'.

Just the thoughts alone were enough to pour cold water on his original mood but, it was unspoken truth so, he couldn't be all that mad. "Heh. Is that so? So, Can I take that as an invitation to court you for the evening? Kou-Ja-Ku." Leo exited the bath slicking his wet hair back with a rather please smirk on his face. It was this playful maybe not all innocent flirting that made such worries return to the hell it came from which was best for both of them.

"what's your preferred alcohol? I know a few good places."

------------------

"Naw, what did i say about all that apologizing" Smiling up to Aoba as he looked back to the painting which was coming along nicely but, it still remained greatly incomplete; although there was a sky it lack color, the sea was full of life but, yet there was no land. It to him told more then one would think; Aoba was the person who made Yuma and Sora whole and without him they would never be whole. It was comforting feeling to him know that even if Aoba appeared as as small piece... he was greater then he imagined of something like that. It was frustrating and hard to put into words but, comforting.

Placing his brush down he turned around to Aoba smiling humbly. "I know you might not believe me when I tell you this but, that's fine I'll say it anyways. No matter what I have to do I will never let someone hurt you again. Rely on me, If your scared, lonely, happy, or sad I'll be here. Now, let's go play some games." Yammy closed his paints and dropped his brushes into the water. "You'll watch the house for us, right?" Yammy looked back to Ren and led Aoba out of their dorm room. Locking the door he waved to a few faces down the hallways. "This might be a little to early to say but, I've got two left feet so try not to laugh to hard, okay?" Bashfully, he forced a chuckle out of himself. He couldn't remember how many times he'd stepped on a girls foot turning the folk dances.

He could remember apologizing one after another and eventually he just stopped attending them all together. It was embarrassing and the girls were alot safer if he wasn't stomping around; watching was just as fun and he'd been able to enjoy more of the attractions during festivals and school events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff