Welcome to Gaia! ::

partial coding by brimu-chan
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              ______ 당신이 바로 여기가 날아 보자으로 __ 눈을 감고 내 손을 잡아
                      CO❛ : ↻ME`with」 me there's♢ a •• world ✰.. out ⇡there ✧FL₀ : ◝Y↻ .
                              ___ 더더 여기서 우리가 날아 가자 ___ 자 날아 보자 ___ 자 날아 보자

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANNOYED ___ ◝;✦ WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ?
                                                space
                                                language? ❛chews on his food while he speaks you .. -- why learn so many languages? do you plan on being a businessmen or something? cause if that's the case i think language is the least of your worries ❛keeps his eyes situated on his bowl of food. culinary .. culinary arts. that's pretty much all i'm focusing on, but i still have to take stupid classes like math and ... languagemumbles the language part slightly as he doesn't really want to be that insulting.

ooc;; it's so cute ~ makes channie and me wonder just what he'd like to major in. and it will. it'll take a while, but it will ... eventually B)
            User Image

FACE IT AND FIGHT IT ! FACE IT AND FIGHT IT !
                                그 에 x 맞 서 x 싸 워 xx 천 사 의 x 얼 굴 로 날 날 날
                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                → THE ONE WITHOUT STRENGTH DIES ✰
                                쳐다보지 마 거짓말이다 x - I T ` S x A L L x L I E S .
                                DON'T L O O K AT ME WITH AN ANGELIC F A C E .

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
                                kang jin hoxnew homex"playful"&interestedxinteresting . . .

yes. language. ( / ✫ flips a page over as he scans another list of proverbs ) not a businessman. ugh. ( / ✫ stares at channie, an eyebrow raised ) are you insulting me? pfft. probably a teacher or interpreter. i don't know. i just like learning languages and communicating if and when i go travel. ( / ✫ mumbles certain words, but hears joo chan's answer to his question) stupid classes like math and what ? ( / ✫ lifts his head, and gives a forced smile, obviously hearing the last part of his sentence ) oh, i see. i totally understand. people who hate subjects are usually bad at it. ( / ✫ snorts and flips through a couple more pages of irregular verbs )

ooc: eventually. hopefully ~ haha aw channie is curious keke.
                              _ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANNOYED ___ ◝;✦ WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ?
                                                space
                                                no, i'm not insulting you. i'm just saying you're not exactly a "people" person ❛raises his brows suggestively, but bites his lip as he keeps his eyes settled on jin ho curiously hmm .. well both careers are have their up side i suppose. i mean if you're a teacher it'll be pretty chill and you'd get paid relatively well. if you were an interpreter you'd get paid very well and possibly get a chance to travel and -- ❛pauses for a moment as he realizes he's speaking relatively nice to jin ho. clears his throat as he returns to eating his food or something like that. ❛furrows his brows and frowns somewhat, scratching his cheek sorry .. i didn't mean to insult your passion or anything. but i'm not bad at language either ! hmph ❛in denial xD

ooc;; teheh yes he is. it made him start speaking relatively nice ~ c;
            User Image

i'm a people person, actually ~ ( / ✫ gives a toothy grin, pulling away his glasses as he stretches ) and i do have friends and such, mon enfant. ( / ✫ pulls away the towel from his neck and hangs it on the back of the chair ) i'm thinking of traveling, but i would like to work with students too - and - ( / ✫ pauses when he notices that he's talking more and more about his goals ) oh yeah? how are you doing in english? perfectly fine? ( / ✫ asks in english with a raise of an eyebrow )

ooc: so underline shall be english 'cause it's hard to tell xD thinking that could be what channie needs to learn, unless there's another language c:

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ ANNOYED ___ ◝;✦ AT LEAST THE FOOD'S GOOD
                                                space
                                                tsk .. i beg to differ. well non-people persons can have friends and they do, but most of the time their friends are just as jerks as said person ❛crinkles nose slightly with an eyebrow raise. ... ❛looks at jin ho as he sucks in his lips um well .. i'm sure you'll .. figure things out then ❛rubs neck awkwardly as he plays with the little pieces of leftover rice in his bowl, but glances back up at jin ho as his lips thin and he stares at him dumb founded. shakes his head as he parts his lips, trying to form words but nothing comes out causing him to blush and look back down at his bowl. um .. ummm .. you know whatever. i don't need you showing off like always. you're such a d**k ❛rolls his eyes before getting up and walking back into the kitchen to wash the dishes

ooc;; nah i was thinking he'd need to be learning english as well haha. so you got it c: but damn. jin ho put channie on blast o: lol. shut him up real quick
            User Image

so non-people people are jerks, you say. ( / ✫ raises an eyebrow and stands up from his seat ) i do admit i'm a jerk ( / ✫ smirks ) but only to certain people ~

( / ✫ stacks his books and scans his phone messages ) hmm, yeah, but you know, language is one of two things i can show off about. i like to use it to my advantage. ( / ✫ snickers and puts down his phone ) it could be worse, you know. if you want, we can always go back to high school and we, i mean i, can knock you around a bit.

ooc: aha that's jin ho's job. he just wants to push channie over the edge lol he likes being a jerk.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ HURT & IRRITATED ___ ◝;✦ HE'S SO STUPID
                                                space
                                                ... people like you ❛feels his temples pulse slightly. yeah .. great one more thing to make you an even bigger a*****e. yup that's just what the world needed. ❛rubs at the dishes roughly, clearly irritated but trying to keep himself calm but pauses washing the dishes as his nose flares angrily. stares up at the cieling for a moment, biting his tongue and finishing up the dishes, dries his hands on his pants before walking into the bedroom, only to come back out with an extra pair of clothes and his textbook. i just want this day to be over already. why can't he just go out somewhere, be anywhere but here ... he's so stupid.

ooc;; well he's getting there lmao. damn he's so mean xD
            User Image

( / ✫ nods, watching curiously as joo chan's emotions flash across his face ) no answer? i guess my goal has been achieved. ( / ✫ he picks up his stacked books and phone and moves pass joo chan towards the bedroom ) ( / ✫ he quickly changes into a more attractive attire and throws on a jacket and grabbing his keys. )

( / ✫ comes out of the room and heads towards the door, putting on his shoes ) well, i'm going to go meet my jerk-o friends, goodnight ~

ooc: lolol whelp i feel ya. i feel like a jerk for making jinho a jerk. but, he was meant to be a bully /sigh

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ HURT & IRRITATED ___ ◝;✦ HE'S SO STUPID
                                                space
                                                goodbye good riddens. please take your time ❛mumbles his words as his hand does a "shoo" gesture, annoyed. he looks back at the closed door as he slouches into the seat, rubbing his face as he gets up, clothes in hand, and goes into the bathroom to shower. ❛walks out in a tee and shorts. walks back to the couch and opens up his english book now what the hell was he saying. i'll show him, i'll learn english and show him a thing or two. stupid a*****e. ❛continues to write and read to try to crack what jin ho says, but fails and eventually falls asleep

ooc;; hahaha you're too funny. and yes yes no worries i forgive you bro. you're just doing your job lol. oh and by the way i just decided to put an asterisk next to bold the words that channie speaks in english. at least he knows goodbye, damn.
            User Image

gods, they can drink a lot, ugh. ( / ✫ groans as he reaches the door to the apartment ) seriously, making me the designated driver too . . . ( / ✫ opens the door and hangs his jacket and puts his keys away ) it's quiet . . .

( / ✫ walks into the living room, and blinks when he doesn't see joochan anywhere. ) ( / ✫ walks around the couch and notices joo chan sleeping soundlessly ) oh? ( / ✫ picks up an english book that has slipped out of his hand ) well, well . . . ( / ✫ a sly grin appears on his face )

( / ✫ steps towards the bedroom but pauses, glancing back at the man, with a sigh, he grabs an extra blanket of his and goes back to the couch, draping it over him ) just as silly as he was back then.

ooc: xD yeah, at least goodbye ~ and whelp, here's one act of kindness. the next will be during the next blue moon hurhur

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ SLEEPY & UNCONVINCED ___ ◝;✦ HE'S SO STUPID
                                                space
                                                nuzzles his cheek into the couch. brows twitch as he hears his phone alarm going off. groans as he open his eyes drearily, searching for the phone mmm alright alright i'm up, i'm up ❛rubs at his eyes as he digs his hand into the couch and dismisses the alarm on his phone. scratches his head and blinks his eyes some more as he gets up and stretches. man i really passed ou -- ❛pauses as he blinks down to notice the blanket over him i didn't .. no way. there's just no way. ❛jumps out of the couch and rushes to the bedroom before tiptoeing inside as quietly as possible. sighs to see jin ho sound asleep. shakes his head and picks out his clothes before changing in the bathroom. alright, what time is it? ❛glances at the time, fixing his hair as he walks into the kitchen. prepares himself some breakfast

ooc;; lmao. aww jin ho's a sweety deep deep inside xD
            User Image

( / ✫ yawns as he stretches, rolling out of bed and shutting off his alarm clock ) damn it, school. awesome. ( / ✫ groans and changes into clothes and brushes his teeth in the bathroom )

( / ✫ sniffs the aroma and sighs ) always cooking . . . ( / ✫ grumbles to himself as he walks towards he kitchen ) mornin' love ( / ✫ teases without looking at the man at all, movements robotic as he searches for food in the cupboards )

ooc: only inside hurhurhur.

______ ◝;✦ JOO CHAN KIM ___ ◝;✦ HOME ___ ◝;✦ SLEEPY & UNCONVINCED ___ ◝;✦ HE'S SO STUPID
                                                space
                                                cringes to the words that spew from jin ho's mouth. shoots him a glare before turning his attention back to his cooking. tsk, are you really going to eat that garbage again? you know that stuff is incredibly unhealthy. ❛finishes making the egg toast and places it on a napkin before taking the pan to the sink and washing it

ooc;; kekeke. damn jin ho. it's the morning and he's already crackin mean jokes |: what a boss B) lmao.
            User Image

( / ✫ shrugs away the glare and finds his lonely and only healthy bottle of orange juice in the corner of the refrigerator ) yup. you may or may not know that i'm a lazy sack of s**t. ( / ✫ raises an eyebrow and opens the cap of the orange juice and sips at it. ) you shouldn't even care though, am i right? ( / ✫ snickers and grabs a small granola bar from his cupboard of food - most of which don't require cooking )

ooc: whaaat? how is that a mean joke? LOL it's a term of endearment /shot

space
                                                oh riiiight, my apologies i must have forgotten ❛puts the dishes away as he finishes cleaning them. freezes up for a moment as he dries his hands off .. i don't. i'm just being informative. stupid ******** a*****e, ugh UGGGGH!. ❛walks back over to the couch and puts his english book into his backpack, his arms slipping into it. walks back and grabs his egg toast and takes a bite out of it, smiling into it oh yeah, that's good stuff. ❛slips his phone into his pockets and glances around making sure he hasn't left anything

ooc;; oh yeah. i'm sure jin ho was being endearing ~ i've forgotten he's quite the romantic gentlemen c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff