Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
Victor did as instructed, and held his hand out to the ground to his left. Two portals opened between him and his target. "Uh..." he hesitated, then shrugged, and placed the gloves in the portal, having them come out the other end.

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cessair was about to give another sigh and close the portals before pausing, thinking; Victor was the vessel for the virus in this world, and as such should have much of the same powers as her...but he was also a human, a proper human with human limitations...was it possible the unsummoning simply wasn't something he could do? When she thought about it the Corpse Queen had summoned the Ex-Queen's spear, but had never unsummoned it... "Ex-Lord. Does it feel different or anything of the sort when you try to unsummon the gloves, as appose to summoning them?" She questioned, hoping to find out if her theory was correct.

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
"Well, it's definitely harder to control than the summoning." Victor replied. "I tried thinking of it in reverse, but it got all jumbled somehow."

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
"It's not supposed to be any harder..." Cessair was fairly certain that he couldn't do it now, but perhaps a demonstration of the earth magic version would help. "Cadhla? Summon now." It sounded like an order, but considering who was speaking it wasn't a surprise...the other woman nodded. "Of course." Cadhla agreed, holding her hand out in front of her in a way rather similar to the virus woman. Wind began to whip around her hand, quickly becoming whirling dust. "Boarwind!" The name fell from the queen's lips and the dust solidified into a crossbow...the bow itself looked like the horns of a warthog, the handle like a painting of wind...the wind moved to cover her hips to her thighs, quickly becoming dust again. "Tusk Javelin!" The second name was spoken and the dust solidified into a quiver falling over the brown haired woman's behind and strapped at her hips, filled with bolts for the crossbow in her hand.

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
Andrew looked at Cadhla's weapon in confusion. "you never told me you had a crossbow..." he said inquisitively.

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
Cadhla shrugged. "I haven't really used it since I got my pistols." She explained, looking at the weapon in her hand...it had been several months since she last used it, before the rebellion...it felt odd but familiar in her hand now, the quiver not sitting quite right due to her pregnancy. "Earth magic summoning requires the object to have a distinct name, otherwise it cannot be summoned, even with the spell in place. It also takes longer to summon, usually close to a minute where as our Virus summon can take a second with enough practice." Cessair explained to Victor. "Unsummoning, however, is far simpler." Another look at the queen, another nod in response. The wind then dust appeared around Boarwind and Tusk Javelin. "Return." The order was simple, the dust covered the two named objects and dispersed after they had disappeared. "Of course, Earth magic unsummoning an object simply returns it to where it was before, it cannot be moved somewhere else like ours can."

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
Victor tilted his head, letting the information sink in. "I think I get it." he stated, summoning his gloves back onto his hands. "One more try..." This time, he placed one hand over the other, and focussed on a point a little further away. Specifically, beside Andrew. The lightning began to crackle at both ends of the transaction, and the gloves appeared beside his brother. "I did it!"

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
"So you did." Cessair agreed...though she certainly wasn't the type to give out praise, there was a bit of it in her voice nonetheless. So, unsummoning isn't one of his human limitations. She thought, standing. "Now that you've managed to succeed you should continue to practice it...until I deem you adept at summoning and unsummoning your virus control training will be on hold. This means that you must try to keep from using it, no matter your emotions. Understood, Ex-Lord?"

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
"Y-yes, ma'am." Victor replied.
"Looks like unsummoning an item needs to be certain distance from him, though." Andrew stated, looking at the gloves by his foot.

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
"So it would seem." Cessair agreed, looking at the distance. "That is, most likely, a human limitation...he'll need to figure out exactly how far away he needs to be from where he wants to unsummon, but no amount of training is likely to shorten that distance." She explained, holding her hand out toward Andrew and Cadhla before closing her hand, the chain link before them disappearing. "Ex-Lord, you must make, with absolute certainty, that no one is touched by those sparks unless you are focused intently on your power...I'm afraid I don't have the power to stop the corruption that it would cause, and I doubt I'd be stop the spread either." The virus woman admitted, sounding slightly sad at the idea.

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
"R-right..." Victor responded sheepishly. He didn't want to hurt anyone, so he'd try his best to keep his power under wraps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff