Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Did you keep it?" asked Jasmine wondering what had happened to the piece of candy.
"I threw it away later, why?" Tucker asks curiously, leaning back slightly in his chair.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"No reason." Jasmine said though she was a little sad, she was going to ask for it back if he hadn't given it away.
"Hey mom... I'm here now, in the flesh... You don't need a piece of candy to remember me by." Tucker says gently, thinking for a moment. "Have you met Dr. Halsey yet?"

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Oh, I just wanted it for a scrap book... and not yet." Jasmine revealed before looking away.
"I'm sorry..." Tucker says, gently hugging her. "If you ask Dr. Halsey, I'm sure she has several pictures of me during training that she would be glad to give you." He was hoping that she felt better, he really didn't understand then how important the piece of candy was.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I would love that. She just seems very busy." Jasmine said with a smile.
"She's never too busy for her Spartan's... She was the one who raised me after the abduction. She was impersonal, but treated us kindly, we all consider her our mother." Tucker says, smiling a bit as he goes to get the syrup.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Perhaps dinner?" asked Jasmine as she set down the plates and glasses. "Oh Alexis can you be a dear and grab the cups? They are on the right of the stove. Thank you!"
"If that's alright with you... I-I mean..." Tucker stammers out, going to go make a quick fruit salad. He was taught by Church how to make one and it was the favorite amongst both teams.

Felix walks towards Brandon's cell. Locus was showing his old side, and he still wanted revenge for what that s**t did to them before... His hand clenches involuntarily around a sharp blade as he approaches the cell, a few minutes before Brandon's transfer. The mercs loyal to him and/or were afraid of him enough to keep their mouths shut were around him.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jasmine Tucker

"I always had one wish."
☤______________________________________________________________________________________________________________♕

"Dinner it is then." chuckled Jasmine as Spirit fetched the cups. "And I want breakfast with the two of you once a week on a Sunday."

♕______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☤
"It was to see my son again."
"Sounds good... I'm looking forward to it. I just hope we can find Brandon soon... I don't trust Felix or Locus to take good care of him." Tucker comments, rubbing his scar on his face.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I've tried to put the past behind me."
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"We'll find him." Spirit told him as she set the cups down and rested her hand on his shoulder.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"It is harder when you carry scars both inside and out."
"I hope so... Felix is a real b*****d when he wants to be... He's the reason I have this scar in the first place." Tucker admits.

Felix reaches the guards guarding Brandon's cell, glaring at them. "Move aside, I have business with the boy."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff