Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡xxxx♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡xxxx♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sylvia rested against her chair, in silence as if in her own small world. As people finished filing in she decided to familiarize herself, take advantage of the little gadget they had gotten. Slowly she skimmed through the pages, not very interested in most, the same like basic oddities with nothing to far out of the ordinary. It wasn't till she reached the medium's profile that she stopped, taking a deeper look into her details. Drumming her fingers on the table, she gazed over to the pale. Lips curling a light smile as she eyed her up and down, the girl seemed fairly harmless. Sylvia knew better than to judge a book by it's cover, and this girl with her fancy eyes was one Sylvia would be watching closely.

Artemis little introduction only caused the blonde woman to scoff. A leg over a kne and arms across her chest she looked away, rudely paying no attention to the woman. Personally she found no interest in being able to turn into some fluffy dog. Such naive and pathetic creatures she thought, unable to resist the sudden slither and hiss of her tongue. Though the tracker was the one to capture her she still felt in any case she could always easily take the shifter down.

Once Artemis was done the reptile woman glanced over at mum for a few seconds. Clearing her throat she leaned onto the table, "Aw ssssuppose it is my turn then.." She hissed lightly as the words rolled off her tongue. "Well me dicen la Medusa, a lovely nickname given to me to my more preferred state of appearance you can ssssay. " Lifting herself so her bum was on the table her eyes dilated and she hissed again, licking her lips. "I am assume they choose me for my art of perssssssuasion..." she hissed with a chuckle at the end. Stretching her legs out, her skin quickly began to change, slowly hardening into thick yellowish white color. Soon it was a 13 foot albino Burmese Python that sat curled on the table. Quickly meeting the other shifters gaze, baring it's fangs in a hiss before returning to her seat, slowly coming out of her skin till it was a human with slowly fading scales hissing in the chair again. Her eyes still remained shifted, as she fixed her blonde locks and crossed her legs again. "Suppose any other reptile goes, hardly use them though."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡xxxx♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡xxxx♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Gracious Millionaire

User Image

There was a certain glint in his eyes when he realized Emma was on this newly form team. Though the memories were vague and blurred by certain little aspects of fun, nothing could ever make him forget the pale girl. He could all ready image how things would go, and shifting his gaze to the fiery beauty he already had a target in mind.

Introductions was never something he was too interested, he usually could care less who his teammates were as long as they didn't get i is way. But with a sigh and out of respect he turned to look at the mutt who seemed to be the first to make movement. What happened next made his skin crawl, shudder in disgust. "Suppose there is naw cage for de lassy?" His words were directed at mom, never moving his gaze from the woman, an eyebrow arched and arms crossed over his chest. "Doesn't seem roi ter be lettin' 'er run loose....." He finished shrugging his shoulders. As if the mammal wasn't enough the sultry display of the snake furthered his dislike, "Oh damn, we are really dealin' wi' animals...." This meeting was turning out to be disturbing.

Once the woman was finished he leaned forward onto the table, his heavy elbows sitting upon it as he brushed his chin hair. "People likes ter call me executioner but yer can call me Stocke. Oi aint givin' naw fancy display, jist make sure ter stay oyt av me way or yer might git crush." And just like that he sat back, reaching into his coat pocket to pull a cigarette out.

Translations :

"Suppose there is naw cage for de lassy?" = Suppose there is not a cage for the girl.
"Doesn't seem roi ter be lettin' 'er run loose....."= Doesnt seem right to be letting her run loose.
"Oh damn, we are really dealin' wi' animals...."= Oh damn we really dealing with animals.
"People likes ter call me executioner but yer can call me Stocki. Oi aint givin' naw fancy display, jist make sure ter stay oyt av me way or yer might git crush."= People likes to call me executioner but you can call me Stocke. I aint giving no fancy display just make sure to stay out[of my way."

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              ( ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: d.c // prism hq || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: new team || vᴏɪᴄє:: sample )
                                              ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                Lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice when people began to make their way inside. Emma's pink gaze looked up just as Mum walked back inside and she gave a smile to her in thanks. That's when she soon decided to look around. First, her eyes went on the firey haired female. That was a sight. She was just so....bright looking. She tilted her head at that, of course while sitting there, the dog that was sitting beside her was soon sniffing at her. Emma's gaze went to the dog, and heard her whine before placing her paw in her back. She couldn't help give a soft smile in return. She knew that was going to happen. Animal's tend to sense something wrong with her. She was normal in human means. Even though she was an albino. But the scent apparently wasn't fully normal. Mum had it explained to her when a shifter one time before suddenly hugged her out of the blue. That had made it seem weird to her. And confused. So she requested a test on her person. She thought that she was ill, but she was actually perfectly healthy. More than a normal albino.

Emma pushed those thoughts away as she raised a hand up to scratch at the female dog's ears. Even though Mum had sent out the profiles on the members all around, Emma didn't bring her HUD up to read it. Instead, she would wait until they were done to read it all. A shiver went down her spine though, as her pink gaze turned towards the carmel skinned female. Especially as she had narrowed her eyes on her with a smirk. Okaaaaaay. While the woman was hot, in the medium's mind, she didn't exactly like the stare she was giving her. She shrugged it off mentally. There was at least ONE familiar face in the room. Gerard. Or Levi, calling him always by his middle name, since it was easier to her. One by one, they were soon giving their introductions.

The first being the shifter that sat next to her, letting her hand drop from her head when she changed. Giving her name as Artemis and being the tracker as well as shifter. And she wasn't the only dog type. She was able to shift into any animal. When she finished and started to roll the ball on the table, Emma soon poked her finger out to push the ball across the table with a slight smile on her face. She remained silent the whole time. Nothing unusual with that. Then came the colored skin female. She was a shifter as well, but mostly a snake shifter. That and she was the interrogator. Emma didn't like that her eyes went to her when she said it. Crossing her arms back under her chin, her gaze went to Gerard with a smile when he finally noticed her, then spoke up in his usual way.

Emma really didn't realize it was her turn, as her hand suddenly reached out to snatch up the ball and then tossed it up high in the air. Wanting to see if Artemis would snatch it back. After a while of more silence, she heard Mum's throat being cleared and turned her pink gaze to her to see her giving her a look. Emma's smile was gone, as she looked down at her hands as she stretched them out in front of them. Eh? She didn't really want to. But....

"I am Emma Watson, I am a British-American, but never been to London before unless it was on a job here at the office. I've been out of states only twice before. One of which was on a job with Levi once before. My codename is Pale Lady, and my main job title is that of as a medium. I am a field agent. My specialty is to be sent in to determine what has happened in the crime scene or location by watching the past within objects or locations that hold great emotion. I also can see the spirits of the dead as well as Mushi. My combat is mainly self defense not offense......oh and I am NOT autistic."

Completely textbook answer. Though tacking that last remark on, while her eyes were down at her hands the whole time with her head tilting to the side didn't exactly made it stick if she thought about it. A random thought came to her, and she looked to Levi as she stated with a blank face and blunt tone. "By the way, Levi, I won. So you owe me candy."

Devoted Lover

User Image

Set the World on Fire Washington DC Burn, Burn, Burn...we're the ones who did It. People...the only one that matters is my Love. The Fire within I could not help myself.

Sage green orbs flickered over to the shifter woman, she was familiar indeed, having been from the London office, however they had never worked a case together. It was rare for Seraphina to work with others on cases, only when it was absolutely necessary did she ever have a partner, let alone a team. Though it was more to the fact that most had not wish to be in the line of fire...literal fire, when working close to the Fae. They did not call her Pyro for nothing. The next to speak was the odd woman with the low body temp. Again as she spoke Sera read the file. Another shifter, this would be interesting, though this woman was a snake...in all senses of the word. Sera nearly laughed at the large mans comment, but refrained as she saw the look Idris was already giving him. Then came turn for the big man to speak, his stats were quickly pulled up, and a noted file showing he had worked with Emma before. Also noted was that he had been the one to take the Super Soldier Daniel out, an impressive feat at that. With his last of comments Sera let out a soft huff of air, the sound almost a laugh. Yeah she was making an extra note to stay clear of him if he was ever in a charge. She was certain he could take on a train.

There was a long silence, eyes shifted to Emma, who had thus far been playing with the toy ball that belonged to Artemis. Sera let out a sigh, just as she was about to open her mouth to give her own introduction the girl spoke. Her intro was well put, almost formal or rehearsed, right up until the last bit. At which point Sera finial gave a soft chuckle. Of course the girl being a total space cadet did not help her argument about not being Autistic, but since Sera had experience with those classified as seers she was not surprised by the girls behavior. Though the only Mushi that she had even been able to see were ones made of fire, light or heat. Another laugh as the girl mentioned to the large man that he had lost some sort of bet, Sera wondered what it was about, but that could be found out later. Now it seemed it was her turn to speak, as she was the last before the new guy. Sera let out a long breath, her eyes scanning the group, she really did hate formal s**t, but since her love had been so keen on them doing this, she would comply.

" Name's Aurea Seraphina Hayes. Most people call me either Seraphina or just Sera, a few call me Ash. Codename is Pyro. I will be the teams Weapons Expert... my specialties are firearms and explosives. And if I say duck, you better damn well duck." Her smooth voice held a seductive charm, with hints of danger. Her gaze flickered across the table to Stocke with his cigarette, a smirk danced on her lips as she flicked a finger and the cig burnt to ash all the way to the butt without any smoke. " Oh and there is no smoking in the facility...besides...its bad for you." She stated with a playful tone. Then she turned her attention to the new guy, the look on his face was priceless. 'Oh man where did they get this guy... I thought all human agents were supposed to have a background in the Paranormal, but this guy is so green... like he has never seen any of this.' She mused to herself as she looked over his file. There wasn't much in there, though his heat signature was slight higher than normal, but nothing too far out of the range for humans. Unlike Sera's heat signature, which was extremely high for a human at 104.2 ゚ F. As he came his little intro Sera studied his file, it seemed his record was rather interesting. The man sure did move around a lot, but then who was Sera to make comment about people moving, as she had moved far too many times to count. Once the man finished attention returned to Idris as she began to explain the basics of why each of them were there and what this new team was all about. Then it was on to the case file. While the case was presented Sera reviewed the files provided.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff