Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
At the demon’s laugh the hunter only narrowed her azure eyes in discontent as he tilted her head back to face him. What, was what she just said such a surprise? Being sent to keep an eye on the prince wasn’t as bad as her other missions, and as much as she hated to admit it she did enjoy his company. To an extent of course.

“I know. I’m amazed you haven’t gotten yourself killed yet. Demons do die too you know.” Cyane once more bit down firmly on her bottom lip as she childishly pressed the side of her head against the man’s neck. She could feel Zach shift his weight as he looked towards the setting sun at the window above them, “And it’s too late to tell me not to risk my life, it was either this or I would be one of the guys trying to put a bullet in your sorry skull right now.” Not to mention too late to regret.

As the demon asked about the weapons though the girl paused, before reaching up and gently gripped his neck, still keeping her face buried in his chest and getting a full whiff of that deep musk of his now that he wasn’t wearing that heavy cologne he usually did, “I-I do have a few stashes I’ve managed to inherit from a certain someone, if that’s what you mean. But what type of weapons are you looking for, semi auto? Ranged?” Once more she felt herself blush as she felt the man pat the top of her head, before looking back up at his steel eyes curiously, “You’re not afraid of heights though, right?”

It was a bit strange indeed, for her face to be only mere centimeters away from the demon’s own. As she worked to keep herself from turning away she felt herself gulp nervously, still blushing. If she only leaned in a bit more she could even kiss him… no. That would be a bad idea. She was already allowing too much emotions dictate her actions lately. And yet a part of her wanted to continue reaching out so she could allow herself to be tainted by his color. Was this that lust those demons were always talking about…? Bringing her hand back to her mouth Cyane once more turned away and allowed herself to be pressed against Zach’s chest, “I also have one in the sewers if you prefer that.” It was starting to become hard to keep herself in check.

meeiji's Oppa

Zach laughed softly at Cyane's lecture about demons dying. "I'm not an idiot though sometimes I admit that I do appear to look like one. I won't barge into a fight which I cannot win." The girl was comfortably holding herself closer to him, her warm calloused fingers gripping the back of his neck with her face buried in his chest away from his view like a kitten seeking warmth.

As soon as Cyane said something about inheritance though, the topic peaked his interest. "Inheritance? Wow. That must be a large armory if you're giving me options about the kind of weapon I'm looking for. Nothing too fancy. Actually, a handgun and a knife will do."

Having a weapons stashed in someplace high and also deep within the sewers sent Zach further into curiosity. It was similar to a story he heard many years ago about a great demon who had a passion for weapons especially firearms. From what Zach was told, the great demon had armories in his mansion and also in various properties he owned all around the country. The demon had disappeared for more than decade and no one knew what happened to him. His properties remained on guard. Zach he wasn't sure how the theory would apply unless Cyane was really a descendent of the great demon. Asking her about it now seemed awkward just the same.

He caught the hunter's gaze momentarily when she suddenly looked up at him, her face so close to his. For once since two weeks ago, Zach noticed the hint of hunger in her eyes that was not an effect of magical energy depletion. The need was pure with a mixture of lust though hindered with a tiny sense of uncertainty. He found it appealing nonetheless as the warmth stirred again inside him. Pulling her back slightly, he brushed away the strands of white hair that fell over her face. She looked up at him reluctantly.

"I'm only afraid of not seeing you again," Zach said and closed the insignificant distance between them with a kiss. Oh, that felt good. His mind raced back to the last time they kissed weeks ago as he felt the same need speckled with ambivalence. The girl was caught by surprise, the hands around his neck froze momentarily before forming a grip again. Zach felt the muscles on her back tense as he pulled her tighter against him, gently coaxing her with his tongue until she relaxed and gave in.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
“O-oi stop laughing!” Cyane angrily pouted back but her azure gaze never broke away from the demon’s face. But before she could ask just what exactly did he mean by his last statement she was quickly silenced by the kiss. At first she just simply froze in disbelief, before slowly feeling herself relax as Zach embraced her closer. Shutting her eyes she pushed back, deepening the kiss even further as she pressed the man against the side of the bed, her fingers still curled firmly around the back of his neck.

Finally after what felt like ages she found the strength to pull back, abet reluctantly, and coldly alleviated her gaze in an attempt to pass off the emotion between them, “…You know we can’t keep doing this.” Her voice was steady, unlike the frantic pounding of her own heart, “The next time we see each other we’ll probably be on opposite sides again. In that case it doesn’t matter-“ But before she could finish her statement the demon kissed her once more in the dim light. And it took the hunter all the self-control she had available not to just embrace him closer.

When they broke off again this time Cyane loosened her grip and allowed her hands to drop down to her lap, “…you’re cruel, you know that? Why can’t you just let me kill you or just kill me and be done with it?” Here she couldn’t keep herself from hiding the anger in her voice, but there was a bit of sadness in her tone too. If it wasn’t for all this stupid feelings going on between them, then maybe one of them could actually do their job for once. But at the same time, why did the world have to be so cruel and pitch them on such negative terms?

Reluctantly the girl raised a hand and proceeded to rub the back of her hand roughly against her eyes. This was no time to cry, the fool in front of her wasn’t worth crying about. However, even so she made no motion to stand up from her position on the man’s waist, “In that case maybe my apartment alone is enough. I have some smaller guns hidden around there. I mean…” Once more she hesitated, before staring up nervously at Zach’s concerned expression, “O-of course if you want any of the bigger weapons we’re going to need to get to one of my stashes.”

For another brief moment she paused, before suddenly reaching up and gently pressing her forehead against the man’s own, “Goddamnit, why? I keep telling myself to focus on other things, to remember you’re nothing more than a flirt who’s probably playing me for another sucker, and why do I keep falling for it?” Cyane sighed as she gently ran her fingers through the rough textured of Zach’s gelled hair before letting out a small yet exasperated laugh, “Maybe I’m the idiot here.” But she had to admit, even now all she wanted was more to the point she would be more than willing to give up that artifact, her loyalties, perhaps even her demonic blood if it meant being able to spend a few more fleeting seconds with the prince before her.

meeiji's Oppa

"Well, I can't say you didn't try. You did. It's just that I'm too good at dodging bullets." Zach grinned, tipping his head forward in a nudge. "It's not a bad thing to like me, you know."

He held her hands. They were too different to be together and yet their lives happen to intertwine together the moment Zach's name was updated into the Magi database as a person of interest. If Cyane said she was the fool, it made Zach no different. Just how far could they go when every future of humans and demons depended on the decision the made tonight? It was a tiresome subject to think about. Zach just wanted to savor the short moment they have now which did not involve them trying to kill each other.

The prince stood up from the floor to sit on the bed, pulling Cyane with him and gently pushing her down on the pillows. She crawled backwards, staring him with a mix of growing need and mildly terrified until the headboard halted her from going further.

"Let's not fight this time," Zach nuzzled her neck, his voice low and deep against her ear. "If you need any sort of magic 'power-up' then take all you need from me." Once more, Zach pressed his lips against hers, taking her mouth in a hot, hungry kiss. His hand reached to her right shoulder, tracing the band of the white tank top she was wearing and pulled it down over the top of her arm, exposing the upper part her chest. Breaking the kiss, he dragged his mouth down her neck, sucking hungrily at her racing pulse, marking her pale skin as his other hand slipped beneath her top. The warmth in his chest was rapidly growing warmer as he tasted her skin, wrecking every restraint Zach had placed on himself ever since leaving the facility last night. He felt his darkness begin to seep out again, like a black sheet of satin spreading itself across the bed and overflowing all over the room.

Growling deeply as the lust consumed him, the demon reached down to undo his pants hurriedly, the belt clinked as it was undone. As he was about to repeat the same to Cyane's dark shorts, his senses picked up the presence an intruder close to them. Zach's blue eyes narrowed as he turned to Cyane, signalling her to be quiet. Turning to the window that faced the corridor, Zach noticed a couple of shadows outlined on the faded bedroom curtain. The intruders did not emit any demonic aura but Zach sensed a mild form of magical energy from them and concluded that they were from Cyane's organization.

"I think they're from your HQ." Zach said softly as he moved away from her. He pulled off his shirt and slipped under the covers. The hunter's gun was propped up against the wall next to the bed. Zach grabbed it, hiding the weapon under the covers as well. "Go see what they want. Tell them you have company. Maybe they'll go away."

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
Well it was to be expected. The moment Zach pushed her onto the bed her years of reading those silly adult novels should have made it very clear what was about to happen. And she still was unable to do much besides give the demon back that deer-in-the-headlights stare, “W-wha…? Hey wait I…” Unfortunately her pointless stammers weren’t much against the demon’s own forcefulness. Gently Cyane reached up to press her fingers against the back of Zach’s wrist as he tugged at the side of her top, easing the cloth down her chest and barely exposing the top of the black lingerie she was wearing right underneath.

With a slight whimper the girl felt backwards onto the pillows, shivering slightly as the man ran his own rough fingertips across her lower abdomen and pushed her top up. Then just as she braced herself to go deeper, to allow herself to be submerged in that dark demonic aura of his she always managed to track him by, he froze. Cyane stared up in confusion for a few seconds, still lying motionless on the bed, before finally forcing herself back into motion as she realized just what exactly was going on.

“H-hey, what the hell am I supposed to say then? They’re here because they expect me to have company! Claudia probably told everyone I’m traveling with a demon by now. And what the hell are you taking off your shirt for?” The moment Zach pulled off his shirt though Cyane’s face instantly flushed bright red as she pressed both of her hands to cover her embarrassed expression, “Oh god… not again. Do you really have to… forget it I’m not even going to ask what you’re doing! J-just stay here and I’ll make something up.”

Pulling her top back up Cyane slid off the bed and made her way for the door, carefully closing it behind her so as to keep the demon from witnessing just what exactly was she trying to do. Judging by the lack of aura though and the fact it was the demon who noticed them first the two didn’t seem to be any more than those minor mercenaries the Magi occasionally sent out to scout. The hunter couldn’t help smiling slightly at that thought; in her experience these poor fools usually had no idea just what exactly they were getting into, and thus didn’t last long against supernatural threats. She could probably use this to her advantage.

“You’re looking for me, right?” At her call the two men instantly turned and pointed their automatic rifles at her, before lowering them upon noticing she was unarmed, “Canis pugnax zerum, Zero. Tell me, who was the order from?” Narrowing her eyes slightly she crossed her arms over her chest as she listened to one of the man reply, “They said to track your mana. We have orders to bring you back to headquarters immediately, as well as whatever companions you might have.”

Companions huh? Well the fact neither men had started shooting yet told her at least her employers wanted her alive, most likely in hope she would be able to divulge where that artifact was located. Cyane sighed, before shutting her eyes and turning, “Fine, I’ll go. Give me ten minutes to get my things… and my… companion.” Now wasn’t this fun, having to avoid both demons and now her own people as well. Biting her right knuckle in thought she returned to the bedroom where Zach was waiting and slowly approached him, before seating easily on the corner of the bed.

“You think you’re ready to head back?” Cyane paused, before flashing the demon a brief yet mischievous smile. Actually they might just be able to use this situation to their advantage, “And you said you wanted weapons, right?”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff