Hello!!

Um Hello? 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Dora nodded her head with what the other end was saying. "Your cousin huh? Well I guess I should let you go" Dora said. Before she hung up on her.

Odd looked at her and the phone. "Who's that?" she asked. Not really sure who it was on the other end.
She blinked, thinking," uhh... I dont know. I'm busy. I have my.. uh... cousin over." She said, making up a cover story. She didn't want her friends to know there was an imaginary fiend here, none the less a boy.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
It was one of Crystals few friends on the other end. Dora. "Hey Crystal!" she said, as soon as she heard a voice. "I know its a bit late, but I was wanting to at least say sorry and wonder if I can come to your house to study tonight?" she asked. For she had a test tomorrow and she could use all the help she could get.
She walked to the phone," Hello?" she answered, confused on who it could be herself. She wasn't use to the phone ringing much, an only fewe people knew the number.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((Excellent!))

Odd took the food and went to eat it in the kitchen right away. It was so good to enjoy, after so many years of not enjoying such a treat. Though he couldn't help but wonder who could possiably be at the other end. As the phone was now ringing. His ears twitched curoiously, but he had no idea who it could be. Since the last time he was with her. She still didn't have any friends.
((Oh the fun. Add in characters at will >3))

She nodded,"I think so. Cause we had similar likings as kids." she said simply and went to get it. She made a plate of food and handed it to him, along with a glass of milk.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((Oooohh twisty indeed Muhahahaha!))

Odd looked at her and put the tail down. The mention of food and something to drink, just seemed great. "Yes! You know what my favorites are still Crystal?" he asked her. As he felt the need to give her a hug. While she was petting him, and purring happily.
She pet his head," I can't believe this." She said quietly," It's you! I never would have known.." She looked in disbelief, but happy, the lonely shell broken," hungry, thirsty?" She asked, sweetly. She was so happy. She always wante him to be real. When she was a kid that is. What could go wrong. (( OOC: We should add in random other characters as sides. xD Like maybe her best friend. Or maybe an ex-boyfriend tries to get ehr back xD Twisty ))

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
"Yes it is me" Odd said. As he remembered her now, though for some reason. Crystal looked like a Jessica to him. Though she did at least remember him. Now on his feet again, he checked on his tail briefly, to see if it got hurt in anyway. It was one of those things she found funny. When he check on his tail. It was his most valueable asset, or that was what he believed in.
She murmured," Its you...." Crystal blinked at him. So familiar. She put a hand out to help him up, a smile forming into her face. Something that wasn't seen often. She became sarcastic and colder than the sweet happy little girl. The house was empty. Tragic past, but she managed to live on. Now, she didn't feel alone. The childhood safety she felt before began to occur again.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
It was indeed the little cat boy she had imagined so many years ago. "Ow..." he murmured. As he starched the part of his head that hurt on the way down. Before he looked up and wondered if it was who he thought he was looking at, but couldn't be sure. "Are...are you?" he asked.
She jumped at that, body tensing up, grabbing a nearby baseball bat just in case. It was one of those emergancy items. She threw the closet door opened, getting ready to hit, then noticed what she had seen. She said," What? I-Is it...? It is.." Eyes wide and sparkling slightly in the light, she took a step back, not believeing what her eyes showed her.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
It was so rare for a teenager to imagine up their friends. Sometimes it would happen, but it was more like. "Oh I remember having an imaginary friend once" Though this seemed to be more of a wish. A wish that no teenager ever made before. So some higher power had decided that the part cat/ part boy should come to life. Everything that she had known about him had started to form from the drawings she once made of him. So when there was the first sign of life, that was where he was. In her closet. On the top shelf to be more exact. However with his sudden weigh up top. The shelf had caved in persay, and he had fallen down onto the ground. With this loud thud, and an innocent little "Mrow" noise.
A girl got home, sighing at everything that happened today. Friends problems, someone just broke up with her. She hated this life. Just wishing to go back to being a kid, she remembered something. She giggled," I remember, When I was a child, I had an imaginary friend. " She said to her ceiling. The house was empty. Nothing but her stirred, only thing other than her own voice that could be heard was her breathing. Her blond hair was curled with blue ribbons in it. She missed him. Her imaginary friend was the perfect guy for her. She just totally forgot about him until this moment. She know she would forget again. Her blue eyes looked around her room. Still no sign of life in her house... Until now.

Magic Informer

11,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
A private roleplay. Only those to post are mimi-luna (Myself) and Xx_Cry_baby_doll_xX Or their mules!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff