Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxUser Image xLIVES IN HONGDAE xx User Image xWORKS AT SPECIAL COFFEE HEAVEN. xx User Image xIN A RELATIONSHIP. xx
.. .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. ..

User Image MINHO User Image OFFLINE !
                                    xxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

What sort of boyfriend misses such an important game ? I told you, I'm the
                                            romantic type ~ You should listen more carefully so you're not caught off
                                            guar-- ( / In a truly ironic turn of events, Jonghyun found that he was the one
                                            gasping in awe as Minho's lips unexpectedly captured his own. He forced his
                                            features to create the illusion that he was annoyed by the kiss once his
                                            roommate pulled back, his chest puffed out and his lips pouting in protest
                                            as he pressed his back against the car's seat, though really he was just as
                                            pleased inwardly as Minho looked outwardly )
                                            b*****d ... you're going to get
                                            us exposed, you know. Keep it in your pants, Minho-goon, really ~ I could see
                                            how excited you were to see me all the way from my seat -- those tight shorts
                                            show everything well.( / he snickered obnoxiously as he fumbled with the radio with
                                            one hand, the other's fingers drumming gentle patterns on Minho's thigh as he
                                            slipped into the role of 'backseat driver' by barking orders to 'slow down, stop, get
                                            out of the gutter, turn quickly !' between singing the lyrics to the song playing in
                                            the background softly. When they finally got to their building, he hopped out of
                                            his seat and whined until Minho popped the trunk for him and he could retrieve
                                            the bag like it was a gift for himself rather than his boyfriend.)

---

Open it now ~( / Jonghyun bounced Roo in his arms like a baby, holding her on
                                            her back and rubbing her belly with enthusiasm as he watched Minho with rounded
                                            eyes. )
                                            Come on, Coach Choi ... I want to see your face light up ...

User Image KIBUM User Image MOBILE !

종현 : ne, unfortunately !! ^ ^ ;;; not many customers liked him either ...
                                            종현 : teukkie hyung hid him in the back to avoid scandals ...

종현 : yah, i would kill him if he came in here !! i'm serious !!! i love manager-nim
                                            종현 : too much not to fight for his honor, right ???

종현 : omo, you're probably right ... fussing over him would just cause him to feel guilty ...
                                            종현 : but if someone like you were to, i think he'd bask in the attention.

종현 : if you were so worried, you'd call me more ... i miss you ...
                                            종현 : i miss our friendship and talks ... ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ my bum ...

종현 : of course we're doing well ~~ !!!

User Image CHANYEOL User Image ONLINE !

a..a..ahh, such a relief !! i can breathe now, you know ? i was so worried the exposure
                                            would bring nothing but heartache. in this world, it's difficult to live under a mask, even if
                                            it's necessary ... but thank you for taking the shock in a good way ... and thank you for
                                            still supporting minhossi ... he values your friendship a lot, so it means so much to me.
                                            yahhh ~~~ you little s**t !! tell me your secret !!! you can't expect hyung to pour his soul
                                            out to you and not give him anything in return, can you ? that isn't fair ... ㅋㅋㅋ tell me
                                            chanyeollie ... you're such a pure and good man, i can't imagine it's anything too scandalous.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ aiiiigo, my leader is so cute ( and there's nothing wrong with being cute as a man,
                                            okay ? ) let's drink well !! shall i help contact the rest of SIREN ?? ahh, invite your other friends,
                                            too ... and fans -- lu han ? and minhossi can come, right ?? it can be a big celebration. ^ ^ ;

User Image YIXING User Image ONLINE !

yahh, if all GALAXY members are as kind as yixie, i don't understand the rivalry !!
                                            your strength inspires me .. even if i'm a hyung, i still find myself in awe at this
                                            dongsaeng's courage and compassion ... i hope you find peace soon, because you
                                            deserve it !! i'll work hard to mend the relationship between our bands as best i can ...
                                            look forward to a brighter future, okay ? ^^ ... ahh, i'm sorry to hear your relationship
                                            has taken a bad turn ... i'll take good care of him. 90line share a special bond, right ?
                                            ne, he seems like a good kid ... just maybe too intense about SIREN ? though after
                                            hearing you say it's all he has, i feel bad for judging before understanding ...

o..o..o..oh!!! i have an idea ~~ we're going to celebrate my upcoming debut as an
                                            official member of SIREN with drinks ... please come !! i'd like to share the experience
                                            with you ... of course, i do understand if you wouldn't want to ^^ ; but please consider !

User Image TAEMIN User Image ONLINE !

well, kibummie and i are friends so i had to support him, right ? ^ ^; ㅋㅋㅋ
                                            i wasn't his victim the way i was with you, dracula-oppa ~~ ㅋㅋㅋ
                                            ah, a john ? aiiish, don't word it like that ... it sounds too filthy and pathetic ...
                                            really, you don't need to lie to me and say things like how he's lucky ...
                                            i'm the lucky one to have him.

omo, it's ... it's okay ... i shouldn't be so sensitive ...
                                            you weren't hit in the fight, were you ?

... i feel bad now, um ...
                                            s**t ... i'm sorry for pushing you away when you really were just trying
                                            to talk to me kindly -- i just don't want to mess up things with my boyfriend.
                                            you understand, don't you ?

User Image DONGHEE User Image ONLINE !

what makes you think it's okay to promote here ? you're scum. really.
                                            you're lucky i wasn't at that party, donghee.
xxUser Image xLIVES IN APGUJEONG. xx User Image xWORKS AT APGUJEONG MARKET. xx User Image xCURRENTLY SINGLE. xx
.. .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... ... .. .... .... ... .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. .. ..... .... .. ..

User Image KEY User Image ONLINE !

WAHHH, what do I look like ?? A pervert !?! N-Not that you are for working at such a place,
                                                  but ... ... nnnnnnn I want to lean back and fall into the wall ... become one with it ... I'm so
                                                  sorry ... Jinki isn't here anymore ... he's become part of the scenery ... please don't alarm
                                                  the search and rescue teams, because they won't be able to bring him back ...you are now
                                                  talking to the lingering spirit of his shame.

Jinki's spirit will be right back !! Doorbell, DOORBELL !! :>~ :>~ :>~

^▽^ ^▽^ ^▽^ KYOCHON CHICKEN ~ KYOCHON CHICKEN ~ ^▽^ ^▽^ ^▽^
                                                  [ ooc: insert lyrics to this jingle here ]

Sorry, there's no time to bring my food all the way over there -- NO TIME !! Must ...
                                                  eat ... CHICKEN ... ahh, it's so good -- I can barely type this -- am I spelling things wrong ?
                                                  Sorry ~ ... um ... maybe ... maybe for dinner, we can get chicken together, though ?
                                                  We can go to a Kyochon Chicken store and sit down there ... if you want ?

User Image MINHO User Image ONLINE !

I wasn't trying to be devious ! I was really just playing ! But you do seem closer than ever ...
                                                  and I couldn't ignore those sly glances and whispers into each other's ears ... besides,
                                                  this hyung taught Jjongie everything he knows about courting and dating when we were
                                                  growing up. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he is stubborn, isn't he ? I didn't know you matched him there.
                                                  I guess that's your competitive side, isn't it, Minhoyah ? So who won this love game ??
                                                  ㅋㅋㅋ Jonghyun is my childhood friend so I'm biased, right ? ~ Sorry, sorry !
                                                  Well, isn't the more dominate partner first in those couple names ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you had feelings all along, then do I smell a
                                                  ^▽^ ^▽^ ^▽^ WEDDING CEREMONY ? ^▽^ ^▽^ ^▽^
                                                  Smells like dates and kook soo sang to me ~~
                                                  Did you give Jonghyunnie's umma a wild goose yet ?

I was supposed to tip you for that ? I didn't know ... omo, I really didn't know -- shall I drop
                                                  off the tip tonight to make up for it ? Am I a thief now ? Should I wear a nylon stocking over
                                                  my face and dress in all black from here on out ? I was invited to your club and I didn't know
                                                  what I was getting myself int-- cute ? Me ? ^▽^ ^▽^ ^▽^ ^▽^ Really ? Well, I was wearing
                                                  makeup so I guess I did look more handsome than I normally do ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can I really
                                                  see you again ? From what I saw, you were cute, too.

Hi.

My name is Jinki. I'm an 89 liner ~ call me ONEW DUBU or just JINKI if you want ~
xxUser Image xLIVES IN SINCHON xx User Image xNURSE AT SEVERANCE HOSPITAL. xx User Image xCURRENTLY SINGLE. xx

i live alone ^^ ... i hope to move into a bigger place, soon ~ my career is beginning to
                                              take shape. maybe i can move closer to you, chanyeolssi ~~ wouldn't that be cool ?
                                              then we can drink beer and play basketball often. i love basketball, as a matter of fact.
                                              don't let my height fool you. i'm really good at all sports, ㅋㅋㅋ !!!

you're a good and thoughtful leader. i'm sorry i put you in this situation, ah ... i'm
                                              beginning to think you don't like the pictures as much as you did at first ... ?
                                              i haven't seen any news that they broke up ... your heart is so big ... it would be my
                                              burden if that happened, not yours, okay ? i never meant for yeollie to feel bad ...

ahh, yess ~~ let's make a lot of memories !! just you and i ... i long to watch this relationship
                                              progress, from idol-and-fan to real friendship ... i want to show you my love and loyalty ...

i don't believe you ! it's the only reason i can think of for such a betrayal ... i could
                                              almost understand, yixing, if you joined because you're in love with him. i could even
                                              accept it someday, no matter how much pain i'm in now. please don't lie to me ... just
                                              tell me the truth ... do you love him ? i won't be mad ... just tell me honestly ... i took
                                              down the pictures for you, didn't i ? you can trust me, can't you ? ... chanyeol is all i have
                                              left, isn't he ? ... i have to hold him tighter than i held you, because he'll leave me, too ...

you don't get it, do you ?? i don't want to be your dear friend ! i never did ! it wasn't enough
                                              back then and it isn't enough now ! or it wouldn't be enough, if i could still bring myself to
                                              love you the way i used to before you spit in my face ! you chose him over me ... if that
                                              doesn't define our relationship, then i don't know what else does, didi. my life is only revolving
                                              around him because he made himself the center of it by hurting one person i love and taking
                                              away another. if kris was worried about being alone, he shouldn't have turned his back on
                                              zitao ! zitao loved him the way i love you -- we're both suffering the same. if it's not his style,
                                              he shouldn't mind being alone, right ? it seems to be the way he likes things. yixing, what will
                                              happen when he throws you out into the cold, too ??

you don't understand me at all. just stop writing to me, okay ?

User Image JONGIN User Image ONLINE !

yah, i didn't know you were so weird and paranoid, jonginnie ... i guess you have more
                                              of a personality than i thought, huh ? too bad you're just proving to me that you're neurotic
                                              and unappealing ... i'll have to add that to your member profile on my site, huh ? ^^ thanks
                                              for the new updates ~ all my followers will be so pleased to know more about kaissi !!!
                                              oh, are you going to call the club and expose me for taking pictures without the owner's
                                              permission ? ahh, i really don't like the way you're disrespecting your hyung. being so
                                              out of line doesn't demonstrate the strength you claim to possess at all, does it ?
                                              good ~~ i just hope your mic works well !! beware of faulty wires, okay ? i wouldn't want
                                              you to get a shock ... maybe something is wrong with your equipment ... hmmm.

i didn't hunt them. i just saw them walking so i followed. what's wrong with that ?

truthfully, i don't like you very much. you've always been my least favorite member, okay ? ~
                                              you're boring and you get too much attention just because you're good looking. it's really
                                              annoying. i even liked yifan more than you when he was still a member, you know.

i don't know why chanyeol likes you so much.

Tipsy Fairy

xxUser Image xLIVES IN GANGNAM-GU xx User Image xSTUDENT AT SNU. xx User Image xCURRENTLY SINGLE. xx

User Image CHANYEOL User Image PHONE !

I'm not difficult … I like cafes. His protest was hardly a mutter, and likely not
                                                  picked up by the receiver as Jongin protested against the boy on the other line.
                                                  He visibly winced in embarrassment as Chanyeol seemed let down by his
                                                  decision
                                                  ) Chicken is just the easiest … he sighed. ) See you, hyung.

Having made it to the restaurant in little time, Jongin was beginning to worry
                                                  about Chanyeol as time passed, biting at his lip almost neurotically as he
                                                  watched the door for his friend. He was already done with his second cola by the
                                                  time his phone rattled on the table with the vibrations from a text message. He
                                                  laughed, beside himself as he read the apology on the screen. There was no
                                                  reason he should have been surprised by Chanyeol, and if he was honest with
                                                  himself, he had come to expect such behavior from his band mate. It didn't seem
                                                  to change the strange storm of annoyance and disappointment brewing within Kai.
                                                  Calling for the server, he placed two orders of his own favorite styles of chicken,
                                                  purposefully ignoring the menu item he knew to be Chanyeol's favorite. With the
                                                  food on the way, he picked up his phone again, his thumbs tapping dully against
                                                  the screen as he warned the other that he had five minutes to make it there.
                                                  After he hit send, he thumbed through his apps before picking a leisurely game,
                                                  a subconscious, defeated sigh passing his lips as he set his phone on the table,
                                                  resting his head on his hand as the fingers of his free hand lazily dragged across
                                                  the touch screen, waiting for Chanyeol or his food — whatever came first
                                                  )

User Image LU HAN User Image ONLINE !

No, hey, listen, that's not … that's not it at all. I don't mean any disrespect, hyung
                                                  … I didn't mean to attack you or what you've gone through or your position as a
                                                  … man. That has nothing to do with this though. The red-light district has more
                                                  than just clubs and prostitutes. As a grown man, I expect you watch the news …
                                                  And I'm sure that place didn't allow photos … What ? The ******** does that have to
                                                  do with anything ? … Don't question my strength. I might be a kid to you, but
                                                  don't think for a second that I don't know what hard work is. … … … Oh, is that
                                                  so ? I'll be sure to check my mic next time and make sure my vocals are loud
                                                  and clear just for you, hyung.

… Don't act innocent. They weren't just any pictures, and I highly doubt you just
                                                  happened to be attending the same club. You hunted them down …

It wasn't just last practice. It's all the time. Just tell me what I did … I know you
                                                  aren't like this with the other members.

Tipsy Fairy

xxUser Image xLIVES IN YONGSAN-GU xx User Image xEXOTIC DANCER AT CHERRY PIE. xx User Image xCURRENTLY SINGLE. xx

User Image KIBUM User Image OFFLINE !

Hard work ? He blinked blankly at Key as they exited out onto the street,
                                                  taken aback before smiling brightly and laughing, as if the other had told him a
                                                  joke
                                                  ) You've been filling in for Heechul for like, what, four days ? Hyung … You
                                                  and I have the same job. Things just probably feel harder when you're older,
                                                  huh ? his smile only brightened, no hint of malice on his face as he tightened
                                                  his grip on his fellow dancer's hand as if to console him
                                                  ) … It's okay. You should
                                                  take it easy, hyung. Really … I'll take care of you. You're like family, after all.

Ah … Taemin flinched as Key withdrew his hand, his smile falling. He shifted,
                                                  begrudgingly shoving his clammy hands into the pockets of his sweatshirt and
                                                  putting some space between the two of them. He found a pebble to kick along
                                                  as they walked, only half listening to Key as he spoke
                                                  ) … huh ? But what if I
                                                  feel like having vanilla ? he looked up, trying to keep from pouting. After a
                                                  moment of blankly staring down Key, he reluctantly nodded, though the action was
                                                  more a loll of the head.
                                                  ) … Okay … I guess it could be fun.

It took a few blocks to get out of the red-light district and into the more
                                                  commercial area, the tourist-oriented shops along the main drag of Itaewon
                                                  made ice cream easy to find
                                                  ) Here !! I want to go here. he gently tugged at
                                                  Key's sleeve, stopping in his tracks outside of a small ice cream shop with
                                                  cartoon mascots stenciled on the windows and illuminated on the sign board. He
                                                  didn't wait for Key to agree before walking inside the establishment, making a
                                                  beeline for the flavor case
                                                  ) Ah, wow. There's a lot to choose from.

User Image JONGHYUN User Image ONLINE !

ah, that's right … a little cheating is okay, right ~ ? i don't mind. ^ ^ ;; huh ? but
                                                  that's not why i say things like that … you're hardly my customer, anyway. you're
                                                  more key's customer. or you were … right ? ㅋㅋㅋ … i speak to you this way
                                                  because you're jonghyun-hyung, not because you're a john. ~ wow your
                                                  boyfriend is real lucky ~ ~ ♥

sorry for laughing, i just … um … never mind. and i'm not pretending !! … but
                                                  that's right. you never tipped me well enough, anyway, really ...

… i sorta just guessed you had to be at least a little stupid to be friends with
                                                  cherry-hyung. sorry …

oh. right. … yeah, okay. i understand. ... good luck, hyung.

User Image JINKI User Image ONLINE !

that's okay, it's kinda warm for snow, isn't it ? oh ! … i get it. now i know why you
                                                  seem so familiar ~ ㅋㅋ ah … ^ ^ ;; i wasn't really sure if you were okay, but you
                                                  ran off so fast that i figured you must have been. you must have really been in a
                                                  hurry if you forgot to tip me after that little 'accidental' fumble. i let it slide
                                                  because you seemed cute running off like that ~ next time i won't be so nice. no
                                                  matter how cute you try to be. o ~ k ?

User Image YI FAN User Image ONLINE !

oh!! … oh .. that's you. … so are you the one who i should be blaming for those photos ? i
                                                  didn't get any compensation for those. it's one thing if you want a personal
                                                  souvenir to remember the night by, but posting them up on the web like that … if
                                                  you wanted to show me off to your friends, you should have just brought them by.
                                                  if you're really the one who is responsible, you should probably watch your back
                                                  … my boss has friends ...

ah, good ^ ^ ;; your friend will thank you !! … oh, yeah, he owes me. even if he
                                                  doesn't owe me for the show, he owes me for the mess he made … plus it's your
                                                  word against mine and you said he owed me to begin with, so i'll trust you,
                                                  okay ?? i'm not good at keeping track of things ~ ^ ^ ;; … if you don't go
                                                  normally, it's even better that you stay and enjoy it, right ?? i promise it will be
                                                  better than the other night … it's not usually that dumb. if you really don't want to
                                                  though, i'm not going to beg … not unless you want me to.

Tipsy Fairy

User Image

..░░ *kim . HEECHUL x
                                                                        meoww░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░
                                                                        --▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                        meomこれがすべて...どうせこんなもんだろう?
                                                                        meowmeo»» 君は言った... xx それも嘘さ... xx ケバケバしい君の模様が寂しそうで

meowmeoi wanna see the moon ; xxxxxxxxxxx ;..thirty owner of 'cherry pie' xxx club

meowmeowme User Image
                                                                        meowmeowme homo hill, seoul
                                                                        meowmeowme for the first time in forever ♥ frozen ost

██ LEETEUK ..i wanna see the moon ; ;.mobile

Satisfied with Leeteuk's greeting to Heebum, Heechul stepped aside to allow
                    his friend into his apartment, grateful he had made it out of the way before
                    Leeteuk ran him over, clicking his tongue softly as his friend rushed inside with
                    the heavy load of groceries. He shut the door behind him with his hip, only
                    letting Heebum down to the floor when he was sure it was closed. The grey
                    feline rushed to inspect the grocery bags, hopping up to the table to poke his
                    head in, ruffling with the plastic
                    ) Yah … stop that. His grunt was directed to
                    Leeteuk, rather than his house cat, the sound of his friend's apology putting him
                    on edge. He truly did enjoy Leeteuk's company, as he hadn't been in the best of
                    places after his birthday havoc, but having the other man fuss over him to such
                    a degree was becoming a burden. He busied himself by rustling through the
                    grocery bags along with Heebum rather than meet the heavy gaze he could feel
                    Leeteuk was scanning him over with
                    ) … Stop treating me like I'm helpless …
                    When did I hire you as my maid service ? Am I paying you now without
                    knowing ? I've told you already to stop bothering me with all this —

Heechul ceased his complaints when he felt the warmth of Leeteuk's hold
                    around him, and he could no longer avoid looking at the face he had been trying
                    to keep away from. He spoke a word of protest against the touch of the other's
                    lips on his skin, though he contradicted himself by tugging the other a little
                    closer. He nodded. In truth, all he had been doing was resting the past few days,
                    though he never felt more exhausted. Leaning away just enough to be able to
                    see Leeteuk's face again, he reached a hand up to lightly run his fingertips over
                    the swollen skin, mindful not to press against the sensitive bruises
                    ) … Rest
                    with me ?

██ KIBUM ..i wanna see the moon ; ;.online

I knew you would be doing well, Kibumah. When I come back, perhaps we can
                    talk about a promotion ? I never really put much thought into a manager position
                    before, but perhaps it would be nice to have someone help keep things in line on
                    the business side. I'd make sure it wouldn't cut into time with your clients. … Let
                    them see ~ If you show them this conversation, I assure you, you'll be the only
                    one embarrassed ~ ~ ~ ♥

Ah. In that case perhaps it's better for our professional relationship if I take a
                    pass. And my Frozen collection isn't weird. It's art ~ Ah ! I got a new Anna pillow
                    to replace my old girlfriend, did I tell you ~ ?

██ SHINDONG ..i wanna see the moon ; ;.online

Do you think I've been avoiding your calls for my benefit, you piece of s**t ? I
                    don't care who the ******** you were trying to hit or how sorry you are. It still
                    happened. You shouldn't have been trying to hit Jungsoo in the first place. I can
                    accept what you did to me as an accident, but what you did to Jungsoo … aish.
                    It was a mistake to have either of you there …

I don't want you coming around again. Do you understand ?

Tipsy Fairy

User Image

..░░ *choi . MINHO x
                                                                        meoww░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░
                                                                        --▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                        meowmeowme너의 눈물까지 내가 대신 흘렸으면 해.
                                                                        meowmeowme»» 언젠가는 행복이 되어줄게 ... 언젠가는 최고가 되어줄게 ... 오늘까지는 말뿐이지만 . . .

meowmeowmei wanna see the moon ; xxxxxxxxxx ;..twenty-two soccer coach @ hongik elementary

meowmeowme User Image
                                                                        meowmeowme hongdae, seoul
                                                                        meowmeowme good kisser usher

██ JONGHYUN ..i wanna see the moon ; ;.offline

Ah, alright, I will. … I shouldn't be worried about what's in this bag, should I ?
                    Don't I get a hint or anything ? He laughed, a bit uneasy, though his
                    expression was still beaming. Minho gladly took Jonghyun's hand in his own,
                    taking a quick glance over the soccer field to assure all of his duties had been
                    completed. Finding the field to be swiftly emptying, he turned his attention
                    back on the shorter man, intertwining their fingers and tugged his boyfriend a
                    bit closer to his side. He was still basking in the warmth of Jonghyun's praise,
                    smiling with an affectionate eagerness as he reveled in the way his 'Coach'
                    title sounded coming from his lover's mouth. HIs eyes lingered on that mouth a
                    bit longer than it should have, entranced by the way Jonghyun's tongue left his
                    soft pink lips looking so lustrous, inviting. He nodded, unsure if he was
                    agreeing about leaving or about the rising temperature which he was certain
                    had less and less to do with the summer sun
                    ) Mhmm … ~ yeah. Let's go.
                    He didn't need any more encouragement to get going, keeping his hand
                    linked to the other's as he bent down to grab his bag off the ground, slinging it
                    over his shoulder with his gift bag in tow before dragging Jonghyun in the
                    direction of the faculty parking lot
                    )

As they reached his modest black sports car, Minho opened the passenger
                    door for Jonghyun before walking to the trunk to stow away his bags. He
                    glanced once more at the gift bag with skepticism before shutting the door
                    and pulling himself away from his desire to ruin his own surprise, sighing as he
                    tried to ignore the itch of curiosity. Luckily, he had a distraction that would
                    steal his attention amidst even the chaos of an apocalypse
                    ) Jonghyunah …
                    He barely had the driver side door closed behind him when he called for the
                    other's attention, leaning over the armrest to cup the blond's face in his hand,
                    guiding him closer for a fervent, eager kiss that he had been holding onto too
                    long since spotting the other on the bleachers at his game, unable to wait until
                    they were home for the sweet contact
                    ) … Thanks again for coming to see me
                    today … He smiled, pulling away and settling back in his seat. Even as he
                    tore his eyes away from Jonghyun to put his keys in the ignition, Minho
                    couldn't keep the grin off his face. He was elated ; such had been his constant
                    state since upgrading his relationship with Jonghyun and getting to know the
                    man he had known for years on such a new, intimate level
                    )

██ JINKI ..i wanna see the moon ; ;.online

yahhh … of course it's true ! hyung, you tricked me !! … don't tell jonghyunah i told
                    you, okay? ah, maybe because you had guessed it, it won't count as me giving the
                    news to you first, right ?? aish … ㅋㅋㅋ … are we really that obvious ?? i suppose
                    in a way, it is the reason why we've lived together for so long, but we were both too
                    … stubborn to admit it until recently ~ ah, what do you mean how did i tie him
                    down ?! i'm a catch ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ to be honest, i'm not sure ...

ah, jinkissi … it's such a relief. thank you for your support ~ !! i was a bit scared
                    when you called me out like that. i'm really hopeful everyone will be so supportive ~

██ CHANYEOL ..i wanna see the moon ; ;.online

oh … is that so ? how often do you think ?! the commute isn't horrible, but it's
                    not as if it isn't painless … you need to come visit me, too. wow, are you really
                    that good ?? i haven't played in a long time … but if we agree to play, then i'll
                    be sure to practice 801 times. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it should be a fair match, right, chanyeolah ?

yahh … when that happens, you'll be right behind me, you punk. you better
                    watch it. you'll only be able to laugh for so long.

maybe it's not a bad thing. considering how loud you are, it will be nice to have
                    someone to balance out your noise ~ and at least if he just laughs, it will give
                    the illusion that you're humor is good ~ ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

██ YIXING ..i wanna see the moon ; ;.online

oh .. how rotten. who would do such a thing ? ah, never mind. we won't talk about it,
                    okay? i'm really am sorry that happened to you though … your korean is
                    excellent ~ ~ i really wouldn't have guessed it wasn't your first language ! ah,
                    you must have studied hard. yixing ~ i'm minho ~ i will call you lay from now on.
                    you have an interesting nickname.

Excitable Cat

User Image
        seungUser Image
        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

welp!■ ■ ■ ■ ■&d■ ■ ■ ■ ■&d■ ■ ■ ■ ■&d■ ■ ■ ■ ■&d■ ■ ■ ■ ■
    kassyayeaye shindongkassyayeaye User Imagekassyayeaye beep beep kassyayeayesingle
    xxxxxxx━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━

... ... ... ... annyeong.
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab JUNG SOO ) xxo n l i n e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxUGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA

hyung, please stop ignoring my calls. i`m sorry, okay ? how many times do i have to
                    tell you ? it`s jungsoo`s fault. he moved and you got hit. i never meant to do that to
                    you. aish. hello ?

... hello ?
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab HEE CHUL ) xxo n l i n e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxUGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA, UGA

annyeong ! i`m sorry if you`ve visited my cafe and not seen me ... i recently got hurt
                    badly, so i`m trying to heal now. i`ll return soon ! i promise ... please support me by
                    visiting my cafe and buying many yummy things !
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab CHAT ROOM ) xxo n l i n e

Excitable Cat

User Image
        seungUser Image

kassyayeaye yixingkassyayeaye User Imagekassyayeaye 你說我說 kassyayeayesingle

ah ... reasonable ... maybe. but i don`t think he`d target sehun or seunghyun hyung
                    ... can i be honest with you, yige ? i feel like we`re close enough to be honest ... but
                    if he was going to harm anyone ... i`m sure it`d be me. i hurt him badly, i think ... but i
                    can handle lu han, okay ? i know him very well ... and i know that i haven`t done much
                    to prove that, but i`m asking as your friend to not act too rashly ...

mmm ... yes, we should talk to him about it, and maybe figure out somewhere better
                    to spend our time. no much clubs, no more drinking for awhile ... i`m sure he won`t
                    be happy to hear that 哈哈哈 but it`s for the best ! he`ll understand that we should be
                    preserving our bodies for galaxy performances ! sehunnie should pick the next spot
                    his prince complex won`t want to risk his image 哈哈哈

... of course i`m willing to do that ! i want our dream to be seen by everyone ! and i`ll
                    do whatever is best for galaxy ... and i know how the world can be ... the comments on
                    the photos are proof enough of how they feel about it ... and how they would feel about
                    me if i was honest, and that`s why i`ve never told anyone but you, because you`ll protect
                    me in the end, just like i protect you ... you don`t have to worry about me bringing us
                    down, or me falling victim to the world around us ... i`ll do my best to prove that to you
                    too. i`ll practice for an extra couple of hours to prove my dedication ! my playing could
                    be better, and i`ll perfect it soon enough !

... don`t question my concern for you, yifan. i care about you deeply, and i worry that
                    you`re hiding your feelings from me ... i`m not able to do that, or keep those sorts of
                    things to myself ... i don`t know how long forever is, okay ? i don`t know what that even
                    means ... but i want to move towards it with you, and with galaxy. i won`t let trivial things
                    come in between us, i`ll try not to let them worry me, but you have to promise to do the
                    same. i`ve given up a lot for our dream, so please ... don`t question me again.
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab YI FAN ) xxo n l i n e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxTHE FIRST TIME I MET YOU REMAINS IN MY MEMORY

what ? in love ... with yifan ? no ! i`m not ! i`m not in love with him, lu han. ai ya ...
                    why would you even say that ? i`m just ... we`re just friends ! ... and i`ve never wanted
                    you to be sorry, you don`t ever have to say sorry to me ... i just wanted you to take
                    down the photos. that`s why i messaged you, and that`s all i`ve ever asked of you ...
                    to know that you`re doing it makes me feel better alone ... even if you`re doing it for
                    chanyeol and not me.

... you loved me ? aiya ... i love you, lu han. i still do. to me you`re always my dear
                    friend ... and i miss you, okay ? we can still be friends ... if you just stop making this
                    about yifan ... he doesn`t have to define our relationship, does he ? i know that you`re
                    mad at him, but he shouldn`t be what your life revolves around ! i know how lonely it
                    can be without friends from the same place ... and we worked so well together ... but
                    you know that if i hadn`t joined galaxy, then kris would have been so alone too ... you
                    are so strong, and you`re very nice ... making friends isn`t difficult for you. you`ve always
                    been well liked. yifan isn`t that way. that`s not his style, so i stood by him, but i didn`t
                    think that it would be the end of our friendship. i didn`t think i would ruin everything by
                    trying to be considerate ... but i would do it the same way.

you may have loved me, but like i said, i still love you ... i hope that you`ll tell me one
                    day that you want to be my friend again ... that you want to be close like before we
                    even went to a siren show ... life would be so much better that way, luge.
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab LU HAN ) xxo n l i n e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxTHE FIRST TIME I MET YOU REMAINS IN MY MEMORY

ah ! ... thank you so much ... i`m not worried about myself. i`m more worried about
                    inspirational ? i`m not really ! i`m just trying to be honest to myself, even if that`s
                    hard. it can be overwhelming to read the comments, and to deal with the rivalry, but
                    i just want things to be peaceful ... oh, me and lu han ? friends ? ... we were very
                    good friends at one point, but i`ve really damaged our relationship. that`s why i feel
                    compelled to let everyone know that he isn`t as cruel as this one action was ... if
                    you are around him, please be kind to him. it`s rough for us to be here in this country
                    without a proper support group ... i have yifan and galaxy, but lu han only has siren
                    now. so i`m ... glad to know that you don`t hate him. he`s very caring, honestly.

really ? yes ! we`ll become much better together. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) we should
                    play together sometime ... if you`re ever free since you live far away ! ... ... no, i
                    don`t mind speaking with you. i was a fan of siren before kris left ... i would often
                    go with lu han to support them. i`m sure siren would remember me because kris
                    and i became good friends before leaving ... this feud is childish and i know that,
                    everyone does i think, but we all stand behind our leaders. but i don`t feel badly
                    towards siren, and i would like to be your friend.
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab JONG HYUN ) xxo n l i n e

ah, i should have watched him more carefully ? yes, yes ... i`m sorry, really. i`ll watch
                    him more carefully the next time he drinks. that`d be easier for everyone ! huh ? so he
                    doesn`t owe you anything ? ... ... or does he ? hm ... ... ... ah, stay awhile ? i really
                    shouldn`t ... i don`t normally go to clubs like that. i went because of my friend, but
                    you`re really nice ! you wouldn`t need to repay me either ! i`m just doing the right thing ~
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab TAE MIN ) xxo n l i n e

oh, really ? you haven`t seen them ? (´▽`) that`s good ... they`re not photos you`d want
                    to see. they were taken to be cruel ... but maybe i`ll be able to laugh about it sometime
                    then i`d be able to show you ~ is my korean okay ? i`m yixing, but you can call me lay
                    if you want !
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab MIN HO ) xxo n l i n e

Excitable Cat

User Image
        seungUser Image

kassyayeaye chanyeolkassyayeaye User Imagekassyayeaye k.w.y.a kassyayeayesingle

ㅋㅋㅋ you really made the mistake of coming just once, hyung. i`m gonna expect
                    you to come often, so don`t disappoint me ~ ... the kids are probably better than
                    me, so i`d rather watch all of them play against you. but if you wanted to go bowling
                    then that`s another story ~ i`m really good at that. i`ve played like 800 times, so
                    i`m pretty much a pro. you don`t bowl, right ? ㅋㅋㅋ

it was a shock to me. ㅋㅋㅋ i couldn`t believe it, but i figured it just slipped your mind.
                    you`re getting to that age where you just start to forget everything ... it`s really sad
                    and i`m sorry to see you go like that. even when you start to s**t yourself again, i`ll
                    stand beside you. minho hyung fighting ! ♥

ah, quiet ? ... yeah. he`s camera shy too. if you try taking a video of him, he just
                    kinda laughs ... it`s sad. he shouldn`t really be that shy, but eventually he`ll have to
                    become more comfortable. can you imagine being famous and being like that ? it`s
                    too troubling. he listens very well, so i`m trying to teach him differently. my dongsaeng
                    will be very inviting one day.
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab MIN HO ) xxo n l i n e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxLET ME LIVE , ALL DAY , HERE BY YOUR SIDE

ah, hyung, hyung, hyung ! no, i don`t think there`s anything wrong with it. really, i don`t.
                    ... ... WHAT ? minho hyung ? ... ... ... really ? wow. ... ah, i had no idea ... ... that`s
                    really ... interesting. not in a bad way ! i`m happy for both of you, i just never thought that
                    you two were together. wow .... i won`t tell him you told me, and i won`t tell anyone else
                    either ! thank you for trusting me. should i give you a secret too ? to even the score ?
                    that`s what i`m supposed to do, right ? ... i really feel like the world is spinning too ...
                    nevermind. another time i`ll tell you something ^^;;;

oh, really ?! wow ! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you`re giving me so much news all at once i think i`ve become
                    a human .jpg. my face is stuck in shock. aigo ~ i`m really happy right now. everyone`s
                    going to be stoked, hyung, really. i`m going to do my best to lead you and everyone forward.
                    let`s go hand in hand and be the best band ever ~ !

drinks ! we should go out for drinks ! so many good feelings in the air, we really need to
                    just go and get drunk. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab JONG HYUN ) xxm o b i l e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxLET ME LIVE , ALL DAY , HERE BY YOUR SIDE

to your dorm ? really ? wow ~ ! yeah, that sounds cool, hyung ! do you live alone ?
                    or will it really just be the two of us ? i mean, i don`t care, honestly. it`s not awkward
                    between us, so i don`t think it`d be weird or anything like that ... basketball. do you
                    play basketball ? i like to play, but my height will probably overwhelm you. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

... ... ah, right ... but at least, you`re not involved anymore. i`m just trying to think of
                    everyone in siren, and of you. i think that`s what would be best ... and as the leader,
                    that`s a good call, right ? whether or not they stay together isn`t really my problem ...
                    but if they broke up over the photos, i`d feel bad.

ah ? really ? ... ... omo, i`ll love you forever too, hyung ~ we`ve become really good
                    friends recently, and it makes me happy. let`s move forward with our friends, and not
                    include galaxy anymore, okay ?
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab LU HAN ) xxo n l i n e

yah, kris, don`t be an a*****e, okay ? i really thought that was why. i always put
                    you before myself, didn`t i ? that makes me difficult ? aish. there`s no talking to
                    you ! you hate me so much that it doesn`t matter what i was like ... if i had given
                    you my spot, you still would have hated me because everyone liked me as a leader,
                    and they wouldn`t have wanted to stand without me.

and i never said it did. you can ******** who you want, just like i can, or anyone else
                    for that matter ... ... ... are you being serious right now ? honestly, stop playing
                    around, because there`s no way that you`re flipping this back onto me. i messaged
                    you because i was worried, but i guess i really shouldn`t have. good luck with galaxy
                    and i hope you guys stay strong and successful in the end.

but you`re being a d**k and i can`t talk to you right now. see you around, hyung.

( /He felt himself grow increasingly embarrassed as Kai mentioned just how easy it
                    was to get him to agree. Had it been anyone else, he would have put up a bigger fight.
                    And suddenly he felt grateful for their current distance, because he was sure that he`d
                    look like a giant idiot - more-so than usual. )
                    No, they don`t ~ And they shouldn`t since
                    they`ll think I`m babying the group maknae.

... Just that. You`re difficult. Cafes are nice, but you probably wouldn`t like the atmosphere.
                    ( /he snorted into the phone ) Chicken ? Again ? Aish ... Every time we eat together
                    you want chicken ... But you eat it well, so how can I deny you ? Aigo, okay ~ let`s
                    meet up now. Be quick, okay ? Don`t make me wait. ( /the older man cooed into his
                    phone as he turned on his heel, making an immediate beeline in the direction of the
                    place being talked about. )
                    Bye, bye, Jonginnie ~

( /despite telling the other boy not to be late, Chanyeol found himself getting there
                    about fifteen minutes later than he should have. The walk had revealed many friends
                    that also seemed to be lurking around the school, either after classes or in between
                    them. He had tried to rush conversations along, but often found himself laughing and
                    extending them. )
                    s**t. ( /his head whipped around, making him slightly light-headed
                    given how fast he ended up running after his last friend had walked away. His phone
                    dug into his pocket for his cellphone to shoot a text of apology to his band mate. )

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab JONG IN ) xxm o b i l e

Excitable Cat

User Image
        seungUser Image

kassyayeaye KEYkassyayeaye User Imagekassyayeaye barbie girl kassyayeayesingle

hey how`s your face ?? ... it shouldn`t still be swollen, heechulah ! do i need to take
                    ahh ... you don`t need to hurry back. i`ve got everything under control. i guess i nag
                    really well since everyone seems to be doing alright here ㅋㅋㅋ you should take your
                    time ... ... don`t be all mushy, heechulah ~ if you keep being so sweet i`ll have to
                    show everyone what you`re saying. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

my bedside manner is go~od. i can sit by you, hold your hand, then complain about
                    how rough and sweaty they must be. also, i can see how your Frozen collection has
                    grown, then talk about how weird it is that you have all those things.
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab HEE CHUL ) xxo n l i n e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxDON'T BE NERVOUS IN THIS EXPLICIT SITUATION

기범 : oh, you worked together ? i was really confused. i thought he seemed kinda
                    기범 :familiar, but i really had no idea. he was too drunk to understand too.

기범 : you can put those muscles to good use if he goes after you. show everyone
                    기범 :that they`re not just for decoration ... even if they are. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

기범 : i`ll handle it, okay ? leeteukah doesn`t need a dog drooling over him. he needs
                    기범 :someone like me ~ cats are good at comforting people. much better than
                    기범 :dogs, anyway.

기범 : ... ... are you well ? have you eaten ? i still worry about you too, y`know ?
                    기범 :you and minho are doing well, right ?
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab JJ ONG ) xxm o b i l e
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxDON'T BE NERVOUS IN THIS EXPLICIT SITUATION

of course. there are red flags whenever i get a notification that you log on. i just figure
                    that i can handle you. ♥

if men kissing makes you hungry, then you`re lucky you don`t work here.ㅋㅋㅋ you`d
                    never stop eating ... .. have you ever been to that sort of club before ? i figure most
                    men have. i mean ... maybe not a men`s club like that, but a club where you can
                    see women ? unless, you`re not interested, that is. you should come back and give
                    us a chance, really.

ah, you should have really sent some here. i`m really hun~gry. you still have the address
                    of the club, right ? i`m there now, so you can just send it here. i`ll sign for it, okay ?
                    or you can bring your food here. do you live far from us ?
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab JIN KI ) xxo n l i n e

so you`ve been taking care of him ? that`s good. if he was left alone, he`d go crazy.
                    ... ... ah, no, it`s not really a big deal. i`m just the most responsible one working here
                    ... which really says something, right, leeteuk ? ㅋㅋㅋ besides, he probably was
                    scared of me showing up to take care of him, so it was really the only option for him.
                    i was going to visit him soon, but he`s in good hands now.

even if your face is swollen, your customers won`t mind it. you`re a handsome man
                    if anything, they`d be pleased. trust me on this one, okay ~ ? ... is that what`s been
                    going on ? they`ve been avoiding you ? ... ... ... but, i wasn`t ! okay ? really. why
                    would i ? nothing bad happened between us, leeteukah. so we`re okay, and everything
                    else will fall back into place ... and i can prove it, y`know ? so we`ll go out for something
                    and it`ll prove i`m not avoiding you, then prove that everyone will still be happy to look
                    at you. you`ve missed me, right ? i`ve missed you too ...
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab LEE TEUK ) xxo n l i n e

( /He had rendered silent, staring in a mixture between disgust and disbelief. Did
                    Taemin really say that he was doing better than Key? Had he just been so bold ? )

Yah, Taemin, you`re cute, but I really think you should get over yourself. It makes
                    you look so ugly. ( /his snide remarks were topped off with a roll of his eyes, and
                    even though the boy had claimed to be joking, Key refused to believe him. In fact,
                    the only reason that he was heading out the front door, pausing long enough to
                    simply lock it behind him, was because he was being dragged along, kidnapped
                    actually. Taemin may have had a somewhat light grasp, but Key felt relatively
                    powerless to refuse. )

You don`t know what hard work looks like, do you, Taeminnie ? How cute. I want to
                    be your age again. ( /he said as he brushed his hair out of his eyes with his free
                    hand, fingers still clinging onto the lanyard that his keys dangled from. )
                    What flavor
                    are you gonna get ? ... Let`s have some fun. I`ll pick a one that reminds me of you,
                    and you can buy one that reminds you of me. ( /a couple of people could be seen
                    turning the corner ahead of them, and he was quick to try and wiggle his hand free
                    of the other )
                    It`ll be interesting since neither of us will get vanilla, right ~ ?
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab TAE MIN ) xxo f f l i n e

ohh. ㅋㅋㅋ is that how it is ? because you couldn`t keep your eyes off of me that night.
                    or maybe you can`t remember because your group drank until one of you exploded. ah,
                    pity, pity, pity ! if i didn`t know how much more handsome i am compared to you, i would
                    ******** you ... but i do, so ~ ㅋㅋㅋ come back when you`re ready to play nice, then maybe
                    we can talk more ~
xxUser Image xLIVES IN HONGDAE xx User Image xWORKS AT SPECIAL COFFEE HEAVEN. xx User Image xIN A RELATIONSHIP. xx

User Image MINHO User Image OFFLINE !

Of course I enjoyed the game. You look good in your coach's uniform ~ ... ah, I guess the
                                            kids were good, too ! They're cute ... I'm not an expert on soccer, but I can tell they had
                                            better techniques than the other team ... ( / Jonghyun shook his head to cut himself off,
                                            his nose wrinkling as he realized he was actually feeling into Minho's fishing expedition ;
                                            he never used to try so hard to stroke his boyfriend's ego. Normally, he'd dismiss all those
                                            questions as desperate and belittle the younger man playfully, so to actually smother him
                                            in praise felt odd. Noticing how their dynamic was shifting made his stomach churn, suddenly
                                            excited to get home and draw out more of the perks that came with being a couple. He looked
                                            thankful and perked up energetically when Minho seemed to agree with his unspoken wish. )

I like the second idea better ... when you open it, you'll need to use it immediately, and I'm
                                            sure the rest of our afternoon will be spent pleasantly once because of it ~~ we can order
                                            delivery later ... ( / He tickled Minho's palm with his fingers in a manner that not only asked
                                            if he could hold his hand, but also if they could hurry up and leave )
                                            Do you need to stay here
                                            longer, Coach Choi, or can we go already ? It's so hot ... ( / He moistened his lips with his
                                            tongue, then flashed a cocky grin as he shifted his weight antsily )
                                            I'm excited for you to open
                                            your present now ~~

User Image KIBUM User Image MOBILE !

종현 : but i wanted an answer .... OTL ... that's why i kept messaging ...

종현 : ahhh, no wonder teukkie hyung is so upset ... i was here when he fired that
                                            종현 : crazy b*****d ... he made sure i was there that morning because
                                            종현 : he knew the news wouldn't be taken well. he felt really bad over it, too ...

종현 : he shouldn't have, though. donghee shouldn't have been stealing from him.

종현 : ahh, i'm surprised he doesn't go after me next. i was one of the people who
                                            종현 : exposed him. what an unstable lunatic ...

종현 : thanks for filling in the blanks, bum. it really helps.

종현 : manager hyung probably is more worried about heechullie than himself then ^ ^ ;;
                                            종현 : that's just his personality ... he needs to stop blaming himself for everything ...

종현 : trust me, i don't want him upset over that stupid party either. aiiish.

ahhh, what a relief !! ㅋㅋㅋ i was worried ! but i know chanyeollie is a good person, so
                                            there really were no valid reasons for my fears ... i just wanted to make sure i told you
                                            before the big revival, just in case it was a problem ... especially since ... the person i'm
                                            seeing is minho-goon. music is my soul, but he's my heart. a person can't live without their
                                            heart, can they ? but they can give their soul up if they have to ... d-don't tell him i told you !
                                            it just seemed like a good opportunity to let you know -- it felt right ! and i want you to
                                            understand how much i trust you, so ... um, now you know why we don't mind sharing a
                                            bed ? ㅋㅋㅋ ... we won't do anything in it ! i'm sure minhossi won't mind, but since you're
                                            his childhood friend ... maybe hyung should have kept quiet, but -- ahh, the world is spinning !

i know you're a true man ... i'm proud to call you my leader. i want to join SIREN as a
                                            permanent member. so far, everything seems to be working out well ... i don't think work
                                            is as big of as issue as i thought, and minho has been supportive so ... if you'll let me join
                                            fully, let's do it ! let's take this step forward together !

of course ~~ ^ ^ ahh, i'm sure the dancers are as strong as GALAXY is ... it's still painful
                                            to read those comments. i've been forcing myself to stay away from any sites that might
                                            show them, because they make me want to cry. i'm happy to hear you're all doing so
                                            well in spite of the hate. you're very inspirational. i don't think you understand how much
                                            it means to me to read your encouraging words ! oh ? are you ... his friend ? why would
                                            he post those pictures if you two are friends ? ... he seemed very gentle and passive when
                                            i met him, so i'm just ... surprised to find out he has such a side to him. i don't hate him
                                            though. i can see why he would think he was doing a good thing, i suppose.

i'll move forward with you ! we'll become better together !!

ahh, it's been nice to meet you, too ! i'm jonghyun ~ ^ ^ i live far away from the rest of
                                            SIREN so i don't really know anything about the history of the two groups, but i'd still
                                            understand if you decided to stop this conversation, okay ?

o..of course hyung remembered ^ ^ ;; it also says it on your profile, so ... ㅋㅋㅋ maybe
                                            i cheated a little ! but i knew it was in july, really. i remember you telling me that. is that
                                            really your wish ? ... ahh, it's so ... c...c...cute !! but you don't need to try and flatter me
                                            anymore, taeminnie. i know you only say these things because i'm a customer -- but since
                                            i'm not anymore, you can just speak to me like you would anyone else, okay ? ^ ^ sorry
                                            i can't fulfill that wish ... my neck is off limits to everyone except my boyfriend ~

it's a good reason !! it is serious !! i really love him, so don't laugh ... and i wasn't asking
                                            you to deal with him, because i told you, i'm not going clubbing anymore ... really ... i'm
                                            loyal this way. miss me ? ㅋㅋㅋ you're good at pretending, even through text ~ don't
                                            worry. you have other regulars to play with and tip you.

oh ... ... i know one of the people who got hurt, and he isn't stupid at all ... i know you
                                            don't know him the way i do, but maybe you shouldn't judge people so quickly, tae ...
                                            you should feel bad because other people were in pain ... right ? i don't know ... maybe
                                            i'm just being too sensitive ... ahh, sorry you were puked on though ? i guess ...

no, i don't think we can talk, minnie. i don't think it's appropriate ... i don't really know ...
                                            and you don't really know me, so ... we never really had a friendship. it would make me
                                            feel like i'm violating his trust, to tell you about him ... i don't mean to appear cold, just ...
                                            i don't want to do anything wrong by him, you know ? you understand ! ^ ^
xxUser Image xLIVES IN GANGNAM-GU xx User Image xLEAD GUITARIST FOR GALAXY. xx User Image xCURRENTLY SINGLE. xx

User Image CHANYEOL User Image ONLINE!

I didn't leave SIREN because I'm gay ; I left SIREN because you're the most incompetent,
                                              directionless, and difficult person I've ever had to work for, let alone under. I'm sorry for
                                              being so blunt with you, but since you're unable to pick up on the hints I've been dropping ...
                                              honestly, to think that an 'insecurity' is why I left is just arrogant, Chanyeol. You deserve
                                              to be taken down a notch for that pompous mindset.

Who I ******** doesn't concern you. It never has. Get over yourself, Park.

I think it's only reasonable to assume his next move will be violent. He's stalking us ...
                                              isn't that enough to warrant my concern? I'm only suggesting the youngest should be
                                              armed, anyway, My height and your strength would be enough to cause Lu Han to back
                                              away from challenging us ... and Seunghyun's face is deadlier than any weapon ...
                                              No, don't worry about it. It was just bad advice ; I know you didn't mean for it to backfire.

Of course. If that was a test of our unity, then it was a weak one. Allowing Seunghyun to
                                              choose what we do for the night has never resulted in good memories, has it ? He can't
                                              hold his alcohol very well, no matter where we go. We should all encourage him to drink
                                              less. His health could be compromised if he keeps up this vicious cycle of drinking until
                                              he's sick ... not to mention, that can't be good for his throat ...

Don't be naive ... you know that it's a big deal, Yixing, and if you don't realize that yet
                                              you really need to educate yourself before you get hurt. I spent my teenage years in
                                              Canada and the differences between Vancouver and Seoul are almost shocking. After I
                                              got hurt, I really considered going back home immediately ... but this new dream is worth
                                              chasing here, and Korea's entertainment scene is far more sensational than anything I've
                                              ever seen. I'm willing to suppress my sexual preferences for your protection and our dream.
                                              Are you willing to do the same? I don't know what type of person you're attracted to, but
                                              please don't let your optimism and faith in mankind be your downfall ...

I said I wasn't worried. You need to stop projecting your feelings onto me like this, Lay.
                                              Are you more upset than you're letting on? I don't believe all this concern is just over me.

Oh, right. I purposely short changed you since I didn't think you were very attractive.
                                              Your techniques weren't very good, either. I was hoping you were the desperate type
                                              who would hook up with me just to bask in my attention, but since you're not ...

Bye.

You don't need to pretend you don't know who I am. There are a lot of pictures of
                                              us together circulating the internet, aren't there? Playing coy isn't your style.
xxUser Image xLIVES IN HONGDAE xx User Image xOWNER OF SPECIAL COFFEE HEAVEN. xx User Image xCURRENTLY SINGLE. xx

User Image KIBUM User Image ONLINE!

cherry hyung ? you mean heechullie ? ^ ^ ; ahh, he's well ... his face is healing beautifully ...
                                                i've been staying at his apartment while he mends. he's been yelling at me a lot, so i think
                                                that's a sign that he's doing just fine, right ? ... he must trust you a lot to watch over his
                                                business for him. that proves kibummie is a good person. i could always tell.

honestly ? i've been better ... ^ ^ ; i'm only being so straight forward about my feelings
                                                because angels aren't known for lying, right ? my face is swollen, so i can't tend to my
                                                customers ... and the person i like has been avoiding me ... which is probably for the best,
                                                since i don't look very pretty right now. and i ruined my best friend's birthday ... ahh, i've been
                                                down lately ... but it's okay. as long as another attack doesn't happen, the bruises will fade,
                                                won't they ? everything will be okay ... if you're willing to treat hyung, you're not avoiding him
                                                anymore, are you ?

User Image HEECHUL User Image OFFLINE !

( / The sound of Heechul's shrill, impatient screams could be heard through the walls of
                                                the building, prompting Jungsoo to mentally scold himself for sending that second text.
                                                Living with the other man for so many years, he'd seen him torment and throw poor
                                                Heebum around like a toy or even slung over his shoulder and paraded around the city
                                                like an accessory. The cat had been subjected to enough torment over the years, and
                                                as Leeteuk was hoping he'd caught a moment of peace to nap, his efforts to keep him
                                                soothed were shot down the moment Heechul opened his huge mouth. He shifted the bags
                                                in his hands, the weight of them causing the plastic to cut into his palms uncomfortably,
                                                though he knew better than to set them on the dirty ground while he waited. Heechul
                                                wouldn't appreciate it if his groceries were so close to the dirt of the street. Instead, he
                                                waited and kept rotating the weight patiently, his own face sore under the blazing heat of
                                                the mid-July sun. He had endured a punch to his nose and two to his left eye, and even
                                                with the oversized sunglasses and face-mask he was wearing to cover his face, he still
                                                felt the rays tormenting sizzle against his sensitive skin. )

Of course -- ahh ... ( / He shifted clumsily, wincing as he lifted his sore, weighed down arm
                                                to hook his finger under the strap of his face mask and detach it from his eat, exposing his
                                                bruised, bandaged nose and puffy lips.)
                                                Here you are, Heebummssi ... ( / He closed his
                                                eyes as he pressed his mouth to the cat's forehead, and once he was granted entry
                                                Leeteuk wasted no time in rushing toward the nearest table to set down his bags. Once his
                                                arms were free, he took off his sunglasses and set them down with his mask, then turned
                                                to Heechul and offered him a weak smile )
                                                I'm sorry I was unable to leave work when I said
                                                I would. But to make it up to you, I prepared a lot of soup instead of taking lunch so I'm
                                                sure you'll be pleased ~ I also brought some more ingredients to make more, and some
                                                sweets to help keep you smiling ... cider and coffee, too ... shall I brew some now ? Or
                                                do you want me to clean up first ? ( / He scanned Heechul and his apartment over as he
                                                spoke, worrying his lip between questions, concerned and full of guilt. )
                                                My Heenim is so
                                                fragile. ( / He wrapped his arms around the other man's waist and pulled him close, kissing
                                                the tender skin under his ear )
                                                You've been resting, right ?
xxUser Image xLIVES IN APGUJEONG. xx User Image xWORKS AT APGUJEONG MARKET. xx User Image xCURRENTLY SINGLE. xx

* ^ ^ * Hyung is flattered. Are there more red flags around ?

FIGHT ?? What kind of place was that ?? When I searched for the address, I was surprised
                                                  at its location ... I thought you were trying to prank me ... do you really work at such a
                                                  place ? A-Ah, it's so scandalous ... ... ... ... I've never been to Homo Hill before that night ...
                                                  ... ... Honestly, seeing so many men kissing one another with such passion ... ...

It made me feel ...

It made me feel ....

It made me feel ....

It made me feel ... ... ... ... really hungry ! ^▽^ For fried ~ chicken. I'm ordering delivery
                                                  from Kyochon right now. Do you want anything ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ~:>

Oh ... you mean, you forgot that you invited me ? Or you just didn't care if I came or
                                                  not ? ^ ^ ;;; Actually ... ;;; ... Don't answer that .... ;;;; I don't want to know ... ;;;;

Ahhh, hurry up Kyochon delivery-nim ...

User Image MINHO User Image ONLINE !

WAHHHH !! It's true ?? !! Hyung was only playing !!

^ ^ ;;; It was obvious, though. He's not good at hiding things like that.
                                                  I could smell your relationship from miles away. You two were still on
                                                  the train, on your way to Leaderssi's apartment, and I caught a big whiff
                                                  of your passion. Is that why you've lived together so long ? How did you
                                                  manage to tie him down ?? Jongho FIGHTING ! ... Or ... Minhyun ??? ^ ^ ;;

I ... I ... ///____/// ...
                                                  I DON'T WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN. I don't want to build a snowman,
                                                  okay ? Did you ... did you go looking for me ? I'm sorry --

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff