Welcome to Gaia! ::

surprised It is you! Lolz, who shall start?
i'd imagine you should. so i can get a feel of post-size and what not.
(all right - i'm not going to make a pretty post, sorry)

The day was like any other day for this girl, though something different added to it. A blond girl, walked out of an apartment with a small smile. Rosalie looked over the edge and walked away, and down the steps to the ground. Remembering stories from her great great great grandmother. She was told that she looked a lot like her, though with her own unique stature. Though her great x 3 grandmother was said to be a tad strange, but Rosalie never thought that. The blond then began to walk along the sidewalk, awaiting her arrival at her destination. But, something caught her eye on her walk, though it was only out of the corner of her eye, she knew she saw something. Just losing your mind, she thought to herself. Then she kept on walking, still not knowing what she saw, or might have seen.

After walking for a while she stopped in front of an old book shop. Yes, she worked at a book store, nothing wrong with that. As she walked in she saw the owner of the store look up and smile slightly. He was an older man, in his fifties, so sweet. " 'Morning, Mr. Wright." She said as she threw on her uniform, which was just a vest actually. " Hello, Rose." He said back, then returned looking down at a book. Rosalie rolled her eyes and walked to a shelf and started rearranging books.

(sorry for such a crappy post, i really didnt know what to type)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff