Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
Andy chuckled loudly beneath his mask, impressed with the young man's conviction. He growled, increasing his own marking, turning his own ice into fire. "Thanks to my Garurumon constitution, The cold doesn't affect me. But I'm sure that you don't quite like fire. Inferno Breath!" He flew skyward, and spewed intense flame at his Digimon opponent.
He laughs to himself at this show of bravado from the child.
"Oh? so you're not my knight? Than you are useless to me.. This show of sudden bravery is meaningless."
His face becomes more stern, more agitated as he began to walk forward. He pauses for a brief second as a plume of fire erupts near him, but is quickly snuffed out by the cold, dissolving into nothing. He turns to the one responsible and with a wicked grin chokes out the simple phrase. "Looks like someone skipped science class!"
He says lunging forward, black smoke resonating from his fist. he slams into the ground in front of the attacker causing massive spikes of ice to jut forward towards him.
"See, when I said the cold is all that remains, I meant it. The cold is always there regardless of what you do.. You can never get rid of it. The only way to deal with it is to introduce heat, but considering heat requires energy and the cold removes energy. Fire has some trouble existing in areas of intense cold. And this.. this is a cold I have felt my entire life.
His head swivels to see Eric once more. His teeth grit as he walks forward.
"So? If you're not my knight than what are you?"
He stamps his foot on the ground causing a spear of ice to jut out of the sheet that was slowly forming from A.Z. Dianamon, and directly into the thigh of Eric.
"A man?"
He says picking up his pace walking faster towards him, stamping his foot one more time causing a second spear to jut out and jab him in the opposite thigh piercing directly through.
"A dog? Yes! a dog! an obedient little mutt who would wait patiently for his masters beck and call, yet refused to question or do anything else, never helping anyone else unless commanded to. A completely useless individual who would only do what he knew, and never be reckless or go to save someone. Oh no! Only wait for their return. Like the obedient, patient, dog, you are."
His words were almost as cold as the air around them. He was callous and uncaring, this mask of complete bile was only slightly able to hide the insanity he had finally let out. He was unhinged almost completely. He ran closer and closer to Eric a grin lit up his face.
"So come on little dog! Show this old monster you still have fangs!"
He yelled jumping into the air his fist cocked and ready to hit the little dog.

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
BlackMetalWereGarurumon curled up to protect himself from the attack headed his way. He managed to avoid getting hurt, and exhaled. "That was close..." he said. His right arm was laggy, as both his components couldn't have full focus on it.

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
Eric let out a loud scream, the pain flooding his nerves from his thighs...he clenched his eyes for a moment, before seeing his cousin behind his closed eyes. "Erie will live...even if I die, I'll meke sure ef thet!" The blue eyes snapped back open, now wasn't the time to let the pain get to him. "I may be a dog...but you're no master of mine! You're just a little boy who can't stand up to anything that threatens you alone, same as always!" The voice was harsh, no hint of the affection he once felt for the man. "Perfectly laid plans is the only way you were able to stand up to CD, and now you enslave a Digimon to do your bidding!" He snarled, focusing on his legs...with enough of the Chaos Mark focused there would stop the ice from freezing him from the inside and perhaps give some basic mobility. "And same as always...you underestimate my family." A grin of his own covered the currently blue eyed man's face, a sharp movement of the leg without a full pierce caused the ice spear to snap, without a moment of delay he pulled his foot back and kicked it towards the man's chest...knocking Alister down would give him the moment needed to prep his next attack, and the chest was the most likely to send him on his back.

Enduring Tactician

10,390 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Brandisher 100
BlackMetalWereGarurumon focused for a moment, contracting all of his muscles at once. Then, in a sudden burst, he shot out his arms and legs, shattering his icy prison. Fire won't work, so we'll have to get in close. Andy's mind thought from within.
You're right arm's gone, so I'll put focus on it. BlackMetalGarurumon replied.
The child launched his own icy spear towards the man. A widened mad grin appears on his face.
"Yes.."
He mumbles under his breath as the spear plunges into his chest, he didn't even attempt to dodge out of the way. He is sent flying back from the attack, the spear erupted into small shards as it hit him. Causing a good amount of force. He laid flat on the ground, his eyes wide open and non-blinking, a grin still painted on his face.
"You did well for yourself kid. Perhaps I misjudged you."
He grunts, his tone still filled with deep anger and insanity. He slowly rises to a sit position, his shirt was torn open to reveal an almost ghastly sight. Pale skin ripped into small strands revealing underneath a black swirling matrix of data. Just as the opening was exposed it soon closed leaving it with fresh skin to cover the wound. Almost like it never happened.
"But there is one problem... You're still just a kid."
He says slowly getting to his feet, the temperature still dropping steadily. The windows on near by buildings shattering from their particles being crushed to close together.
"You're still the child who never questions anything, and instead just reacts."
He says fully standing in this frozen wonderland of his own making
" You simply spout of nonsense with no meaning in response to things you don't understand. You say I enslave digimon to do my dirty work? Perhaps you haven't considered that they wish to simply help me? In fact I've done most of the work in fighting their only threat, on my own with only simple help from my own partner."
His grin fades as his eyes seemingly burn with an intense rage as he stares deep into the child's eyes.
"And you haven't even asked the most important question yet? So? Can you guess what it is?"
He says through gritted teeth

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
"Partner...that's impossible, your partner is dead Alister!" Eric snarled, but he felt like he was forgetting something...something from a long time ago, something important. "The only person who has ever gained a partner after losing one is-" Memories flooded back to him of Phascomon; slamming the Digimon into the concrete and threatening to destroy it in a fit of rage...the Digimon becoming Alister's playtoy for his experiment...Phascomon's partner, an old friend of Eric's cousin, showing up with a new partner...with a Lunamon... "Conner...the only one who ever had another partner was Conner, your cousin. But...that's his partner! I..." Mind swirling, trying to figure out what was going on...he knew this was his old guardian, he could feel it. He knew the voice, the mark in the eye and the way he referred to the usually red eyed man...yet his hair and partner didn't match up, not at all... "Who...who are you?"
A sadistic grin lights up his face as the mental torment alone from the child was enough to cause it.
"Well kid, you're on the right track. Though you should know your five W's of questioning. Who, is one of them. And who is a very important question. I am indeed the Alister you know and have come to more than likely admire throughout the years..."
His lips turn to a snarl.
"Considering you stole my name.. But you are right to question where the runt is. He's neither here nor there. But I can assure you, you will never see him again."
His tone turned ominous and dark, as if reminiscing on a past deed.
"Now that you have asked who? You have four other questions to ask, and I will only answer them."
He says, his answers cryptic half truths, not telling more than he is willing to let them know

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
"Never see him..." Eric was only more confused than before. "Why are you doing this Alister?!...What are you even trying to do?!" The more questions the partner-less man asked the less sense everything seemed to make. "When did you become like this?! And how?!" His head was spinning in confusion, attempting to piece together the puzzle that he had never known about until now...how would their old leader handle this situation? Eric's cousin had a connection with Conner, and even seemed to have an odd one with Alister that she wouldn't admit to...what would she have done if faced with this situation? ...Unfortunately she wasn't here, so he couldn't ask her...he had to handle this on his own, even if he didn't know how...
He stands straight up with his head slightly cocked to the side, his gaze penetrating through the child.
"Always rushing, always wanting to get all the answers at once, never considering to take it slow and think what are the most important questions to ask. One's which when asked would allow you to formulate better questions to ask further? Though these are notions and ideas for adults, not children like yourself."
He says as an obvious insult towards Eric. He head slumps forwards and a grin lights up his face bright and wide.
"Let's make this fair, you ask me a question, and I ask you one? Sound like something you could understand?"
His voice dripping with condescension.

(Sorry for the pauses in between, gearing up for exams, and University.. So I have been job hunting a LOT)

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
Eric grit his teeth, but he knew without his long last partner he'd only be able to do so much...his blue eyes pierced through the older man's own, a small flash of the fangs that the Chaos Mark had given him the last show of his anger. "I doubt someone as insane as you would be able to ask anything I would have a problem answering...so go ahead; ask your precious adult, psychotic questions to the sensible child." Rather than allowing the insults continue to bother him the black haired man instead attempted to turn it around, falling just a bit into an act he had thought lost long ago...the soft smirk on his face felt like an old friend who hadn't been seen in years, what it should have felt like upon seeing the man before him. The anger and confusion had fallen to make way for the false confidence and control his mind deemed necessary at the moment, very quickly returning back to the behavior that had done little but prove how much of a child he was back then.

(That's fine, we understand ^^)
His face twisted into a warped grin,his teeth jagged and pointed, his eyes; void of coherent thought.
"So? A question for a question than? Hm.. Since you asked me a question of who, I shall ask you. Who were all those other children I saw before? Friends of yours? I never took you as the sociable child, but I suppose if a kid were to spend enough time in kindergarten the teacher would force them to surround themselves with other children, even if they didn't care to be with them."
His words seemingly random, the purpose of the question was only for him to know for the time being. His grin never left his face.

(I am also entering into a competition to make an abridge of an anime.. So that is eating up a LOT of my time. Also in order to write for Alister I have to go to a VERY dark place in my brain to bring him out, so I don't know if that's healthy? But it sure as s**t is cathartic)

Obsessive Bookworm

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
There was a moment of silence as Eric tried to figure out how to word the answer, though the false feeling of control never left him. "They're experiments used to determine how to bring Andy back to life." He responded, the answer was the truth, but he felt guilty for speaking of his family as though they were mere data. "...Beta, the purple haired girl, was made using the data of you...along with your old partner, and my cousin." The currently blue eyed man added, hoping the extra information would cause Alister to panic or something of the sort.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff