Partying Genius

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

C A L L I E x M I K A E L S O N

xxx Callie had been anticipating this for a long time. The phone call that is. The one from her father, the one, the only, Niklaus Mikaelson. Finally he had called home and she was able to leave her mothers and join him in Mystic Falls with Rebekah, though from what he had told her, Uncle Elijah, Cole, and Finn had left along with her grandmother Esther. Though she had only ever met Elijah before so she wasn't too torn up about it. She got off the plane and headed to the car that was waiting for her, only to be greeted by her Aunt Rebekah who most people confused her as Callie's sister when they saw her picture. Sighing she texted her mother so she knew she was safe. It wasn't that she didn't love her mother, she did, she just loved her father more. She acted like Klaus, had more traits similar to his, for instance she loved art and drawing just like her dad. She was a daddies girl that was for sure.

The car pulled up to the Mystic Grill and she stepped out, fixing her outfit and kissing her Aunts cheek, apparently she had some things to take care of. Shrugging it off she walked into the new, strange place and took a seat at the bar, she wasn't exactly interested in drinking, it never really tickled her fancy so she tended to stay away from it. Licking her lips she looked around the grill for any sign of her father, she was supposed to meet him here after all. She glanced down at her watch that he had gotten her for her birthday last year and sighed, maybe he was running late or something. Frowning she ordered a soda and pulled out her sketch book, trying to finish a sketch of a man she had never seen before, but for some reason he plagued her mind, and she had no idea why.

J E F F x B U R D W A I N

xxx Jeff didn't know what, or who compelled him to come to this town but either way he was here now. This was annoying, who the hell thought naming a town Mystic Falls was a good idea? It sounded like a cheap excuse for a tanning salon. Shaking his head he walked around his new apartment with a look of annoyance on his face. He was used to living on the beach, music blasting, taking videos of grad week, and MTVs spring break. This felt like a large old persons home. The only good thing was that if he turned during the full moon he'd have more free space to run. Now it was coming to him, why the hell he was in this damned place.

Tyler Lockwood. That b*****d compelled him to come here to watch his girlfriend Caroline while he 'fixed' himself. The compulsion was wearing off now and he was pissed. He punched a whole in the wall and growled, great now he'd have to fix that....though he probably wouldn't. Grabbing a jacket he flew out the front door and down the stairs of the apartment and just started walking into town unsure of where he was going, nor did he care at this point, he just wanted to clear his head.

C A R O L I N E x F O R B E S

xxx Caroline hadn't been so confused since the time she found out vampires where real and not just sexy, sparkly characters in a movie. Running a hand through her blonde hair she walked home. She felt bad telling Elena to leave, but Bonnie was just so upsetter about Abbie being turned into a vampire that it just wasn't good for her to be around. Once Abbie had woke she completed the transition by giving the woman blood, something she wished her own dad would have been open to. Shaking her head she unlocked the front door to her home and was greeted by an empty house. Her mother must have already gone to work which meant she'd have the whole place to her self for a little while. Walking into her room she groaned and rolled her eyes, throwing her purse and keys on the bed, that damned dress that Klaus had given her for the ball was staring her right in the face as it hung in her open closet.

Who did he think he was? She almost fell for it last night when he was asking about her, trying to get to know her, then he thought she 'did something' to hurt him and his family, she didn't, though she didn't stop Stefan and Damon from doing it. She quickly shut the closet door so she didn't have to look at it anymore and walked over to her dresser and groaned once again. "Seriously!?" she said aloud to herself as she looked down at the drawing Klaus had given her, the one of her and the horse. Okay, so maybe she really liked the drawing, a lot, but she'd be damned if she let him know that. So her, being Caroline pinned it up on the bathroom mirror so only she would ever see it. She quickly got a shower and got dressed before heading to the grill, she really needed a drink. Once there she walked up to the bar, ordered a beer and headed over to one of the tables, not even noticing the girl sitting up there drawing.

S T E F A N x S A L V A T O R E

xxx Stefan hated himself, hated his brother even more for not letting him be the one to turn Abbie. He wanted Elena to hate him, not Damon, everything would be so much easier if Elena hated him. Then he wouldn't have to feel this way about her anymore. He could just accept that she hated him and move on. Ha, easier said then done. He and his brother both decided that neither one of them where going to be with her. They where a danger to her and pretty much everyone in this town, lately, mainly Bonnie. Taking a deep breath he sat up in bed and rubbed his face. He couldn't believe the plan had failed and all the originals where still alive, it wasn't even the fact that all of them where alive, it was just frustrating that Klaus was still alive. And that pissed him off more than anything.

Sliding out of bed he quickly got dressed and headed down stairs, fixing himself a drink. He would need to hunt today, unless of course he wanted to go on a killing rampage through town square. As tempting as that sounded he had to focus, once he got rid of the blood lust maybe, just maybe he would be able to let himself feel again. Though who was he kidding? He would never let himself feel again, he couldn't risk hurting Elena again, no matter what he did to her, she always came back. Was she stupid? No, just hopeful. Pushing the thoughts back to the deep depths of his mind he took a long sip of his drink and filled it back up again as he took a seat on the sofa, wondering what his brother was up to...or he was up to it with.

User Image
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

იიc- theme songs in icons (:

Partying Genius

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

xxx Callie was so into her sketch that she nearly forgot where she was. But then a familiar voice tore her from her intense sketching and she looked up to see her father there. A broad smile painted her lips and she closed her sketch book, "it's s'okay." she smiled, placing the book in her bag leaning over hug her father. "I missed you so much!" she laughed, releasing him from the hug and sitting back on the stool. Did she think he was a bad person? Absolutely not. He did everything for his family, of course he could have gone about it better but he was her dad. He did no wrong in her eyes. "mom was freaking out the whole way to the airport, she tried to talk me out of it but I told her there was no way." she smirked, tucking her hair behind ear, "I saw Rebekah, she had some things to take care of she said she'd see you later." she shrugged, looking around the grill and taking a sip of her soda. "so can you tell me what's going on? Why couldn't you just come home? Why did I have to come half way across the country?" she questioned, a million and one questions popping in her head, something she inherited from her mom, as well aw her eyes and lips though most of her personality was her fathers as well as her talent in drawing and sketching.

xxx Jeff sighed as he walked around with his hands in his pockets. This place was the definition of boring. He could bet that if he looked it up in the dictionary the word boring would have a picture of Mystic Falls in it. Shaking his head he pulled out his phone and looked at the picture of Caroline Tyler had sent him and sighed. She was cute, but he hated babysitting, and this seemed a lot like babysitting to him. Frowning deeply he ran a hand through his hair and continued walking, he'd find something, or someone interesting soon enough, but for now he'd just keep blocking out the world and walking like he owned this s**t hole of a place.

xxx Caroline slowly sipped her beer that had finally been brought to her by Matt. Go figure. She looked down at her phone, no new messages from Tyler or anyone that mattered really. Though when she looked up from her phone she saw Klaus walking in. "F, M, L." she muttered, sliding her phone back in her purse. Standing she walked over to the bar and watched as some girl started hugging all over Klaus. She didn't know why but she felt kind of...jealous. But she would never, ever let him know that. Ever. She didn't bother to listen in on their conversation as she handed the bartender her credit card. She didn't even realize she was wearing the bracelet Klaus had given her along with the dress. She kind of just threw it on this morning. Sighing lightly she took her card back and glanced at Klaus. She couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes as she turned on her heel and left the grill. When she reached outside she blurred off to Elenas house, entering with out knocking and heading for the kitchen. "Elena you home?" she asked, she wanted to make sure her best friend was okay and then tell her about Klaus.

xxx Stefan looked up when Damon came down nearly naked and rolled his eyes. "Damon." he stated flatly, standing and finishing his drink. He wanted to know why Damon didn't let him do the turning, why he basically took the blame for the whole plan. "have a fun night?" he questioned, motioning towards the upstairs then looking back to him. "cause mine was great." he lied crossing his arms over his chest. "but I can't seem to understand why yup didn't let me turn Abbie, I lost the coin toss...but you did it anyways. Why?" he asked in a monotone. He really wasn't in the mood for any bull s**t he just wanted a straight answer for once.

Ooc: nonsense your post was great! Sorry the post for my guys...sucks. Haha.  

User Image

იიc-

Partying Genius

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

xxx Callie rolled her eyes, a nasty habit she had picked up from her mother once she had turned six, and had kept on doing ever since. "yeah that's what mom said in the midst of her trying to talk me out of coming here." she scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. She didn't believe it but she would for now. Smiling she looked over his shoulder at the pretty blonde girl behind him. Then to her father, and then back to the girl. When he turned around again and the girl left she grinned. Completely ignoring the fact that the girl was 'just a friend', "you totally like her!" she smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "don't worry I won't tell a soul." she giggled, then shrugged, "she's pretty." she admitted she may look eighteen but half the time she acted her real age which was ten, though she couldn't help that. "so what are we doing now? Can we look around town or something? Or unpack?" she asked, finding the need to get up and do something. "I brought all of my sketches I really want you to see them sometime." she added with a light hearted grin as she finished her soda....like she needed the extra caffeine, and set the empty glass down.

xxx Jeff was doing nothing more than minding his own business when some douche bag ran into him. Looking at the ground he saw it was a girl...technically not a douche bag, but still! Sighing he decided he wouldn't let his bad mood effect how he treated pretty girls. And she was really pretty so he'd let the whole bumping into him thing slide...this time. "no reason to be sorry, it was my fault too." he nodded, helping her up a bit. "you alright? I'm the funnest person to bump into." he admitted, though it was true, his body was like stone, she might as well had run into a brick wall. Shrugging it off he held out his hand and somehow managed a friendly smile. "Im Jeff. Jeff Burdwain.

xxx Caroline looked over her shoulder after pouring herself a glass of juice and nodded to Elena, "long story." she nodded, taking a sip of the juice and sighing deeply. "and yeah, she's fine, I robbed a blood bank last night, Abbie should be fine and very able to adjust with in the month." she explained, running a hand through her hair. "that's not why I'm here....excuse me while I go back to old Caroline for five minutes..." she trailed off, taking a really big deep breath before expelling herself. "the night of the ball I got two packages, one was a dress, one was a bracelet." she stated, "both from Klaus asking me to be his 'date' or whatever to the ball. I wore them or whatever and we danced and talked outside but I gave him the cold shoulder. When I went home there was another package and it was a drawing, a very freaking detailed drawing of my face and a horse and it said thank you for being honest with me....Klaus." she said quickly taking in another deep breath. "last night when I was helping with the plan we where talking outside and he seemed normal but Alaric stabbed Cole, Klaus felt it, and attacked me thinking I did it....and then I walked into the grill and some girl was all over him and I don't know why I'm even feeling like this when he is the bad guy and had Tyler nearly kill me....and now Tylers gone fixing himself for me and I don't know what to do." she finally finished, putting the glass to her lips and finishing the juice to keep her from talking. She felt so shallow.

xxx Stefan rolled his eyes at his comment and then sighed, "I already told you, I don't want anything to do with her Damon." he frowned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I don't know how many times I have to tell you that before you believe it..." he sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "forget I said anything, I'm going to check on Bonnie and Abbie." he muttered, grabbing his jacket off the back of the chair and slipping it on before leaving the boarding house and heading to Bonnie's hopefully Abbie was adjusting alright and wouldn't need much help. They where both strong women he knew either one of them could handle it.

User Image

იიc- thank you darling, I don't really like stefans post hahaha (:

Partying Genius

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

xxx Callie giggled and shook her head, he blonde locks falling and framing her face. "you wouldn't dare, you love me too much." she smiled, then with one swift movement she pulled her hair back into a low bun and stood, adjusting her dress and bag before looking up at her dad. "that sounds great. And I should call mom too, she's probably loosing her mind." she shrugged, taking a step away from the bar just as some guy walked in and locked eyes with her and then looked her dad with...angry eyes. Looking back to her dad she rose a brow, "what was that about?" she asked, nodding to the male who was now sitting with some girl, she tried to listen to their conversation, but her being so young and noise in the grill there was no point in her trying. Shrugging it off she sighed, "if you want to talk to them, or do something else, that's okay, I wouldn't mind walking around and meeting the neighbors too." she sighed, "it's not like we don't have the rest of forever to unpack." she smirked, letting one of her strands loose next to her face as she continued out the door of the grill, waiting a moment to let her father decide what he wanted to do.

xxx Jeff smiled and shook her hand, human. He could smell it on her. "nice to oddly meet you to Hollie." he chuckled, dropping her hand just as hunger hit him. Luckily his stomach didn't growl. "I was headed to get something to eat, would you like to join me?" he questioned, and wouldn't be offended at all in the slightest if she turned him down. For all he knew she thought he was some kind of serial killer, or lunatic. He pushed the thoughts away, if anything he was bi-polar, but that was because he was a short tempered werewolf, it happened to all of them.

xxx Caroline shook her head vigorously, "no, I love Tyler." she said, quite convincingly, if only she where convincing herself. "oh I don't know...maybe I'm having like a mid-life crisis or something." she shrugged, rinsing out the cup and putting it in the sink. "I don't trust him. At all. For all I know he's just using me for some kind of plan...." she stated, rubbing her temples and shaking her head. "never mind, forget I said anything...have you talked to Stefan?" she asked, this whole time ranting about Klaus and her best friend had talked to Stefan...she wanted to know what happened. Maybe if she dated Klaus they could double date...she almost burst into laughter, yeah, right, like that would ever happen. Rolling her eyes, unnoticeably to herself she sighed and waited for Elena to say something...anything.

xxx Stefan knew Damon was right but he refused to let Elena ever know that. It was for her own good. He stopped by the Bennett house and Abbie was there, locked inside because Bonnie had yet to make her a ring to protect her from the sun. She looked like she was doing pretty good but then again she had only been a vampire for a day. Sighing he now made his way into the grill where he was told he could find Bonnie and he did, but not before he spotted Klaus...and a...girl? He looked at the girl for a moment, her features where stunning....but he soon snapped out of it and looked at Klaus, his gaze hardening and narrowing on him before he reached Bonnies table. "who's that with Klaus?" he asked her as he sat down, Bonnie shook her head, "I have no idea, I got here right before you did and was wondering the same thing." she stated, and he looked back over as the girl walked out, she looked no older than eighteen. He quickly pulled out his phone and texted Damon: Klaus has a new girl in town, keep a look out. Shaking it off he looked back to Bonnie and began talking to her, making sure she was alright.

User Image

იიc- not at all, they where great!

Partying Genius

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

xxx Callie grinned when her dad picked her over the two who couldn't stop staring at her. It was weird, it was almost like they hated her already and they didn't even know her. Once he took her bags she looked both ways, making sure no one was around as her eyes went up to his and a devious smile played on her lips. "race ya to the front door." she laughed, then blurring towards her new home, which wasn't hard to find, all she had to do was follow his lingering scent, the odd thing was is kind of out of Mystic Falls, not that she minded, it was just weird. She wasn't sure if she beat him or not, not that it mattered since she was too busy gawking at the large house with a smile on her face, way bigger then the ranch house she used to live in. This was going to be awesome.

xxx Jeff grinned, "right this way then." he said, leading her towards the Mystic Grill. He may have never been in this town before but he knew a lot of the people. He knew Matt, and Jeremy, and Damon, though he really didn't like the bloodsucker but he knew how to party. Most of them came to his house for spring break last year with Tyler. He opened the door for her and then lead her to the bar, he didn't do tables. "hey a** hole, what's it gonna take to get some service around here?" he asked, Matt turned around and grinned, "what are you doing here? How's Tyler?" he asked with a grin, getting him a beer, "can I get you something?" he asked the girl with Jeff, he figured it was his girlfriend or something. "tylers why I'm here, to keep an eye on his girl." he shrugged taking a sip of the frosty beer. "he's doing okay, that Klaus character really screwed him up." he stated looking over to Hollie. "oh this is Hollie, she's fresh meat too, I just met her." he smiled, winking at her as he took a seat on the stood and ordered himself some food.

xxx Caroline nodded, "I promise not to die." she grinned, tucking her hair behind her ear as she sat up on the counter and listened to her friend talk. "Even Damon?" she asked kind of shocked, now that was weird. She expected it from Stefan, but not so much Damon. Shaking her head she took a deep breath. "try talking to Stefan again, he probably acting like that cause he's afraid he's going to hurt you again....I mean other than avoiding you like the plague he's pretty much back to normal." she shrugged before hopping off the counter. "I think I'm gonna head home, get out of this Klaus wear, and go for a run." she nodded, she needed to clear her head. "I'll see you later, but hey, call me if you need me, I'll have my cell on me." she smiled hugging Elena before leaving and walking at a human pace back home.

xxx Stefan watched Klaus leave before looking back to Bonnie, "she's not a witch, I can sense that, what if she's another hybrid?" she asked, glancing towards the windows as they where suddenly gone. "maybe, but she looks like him, what if he had another sister we didn't know about?" he questioned, he could faintly smell wolf when ever he passed her, "maybe she's another hybrid sibling...but that wouldn't make sense, why would Ester leave her out of the linking to be killed?" Bonnie stated, none of this was making sense. "I don't know, I'll talk to Damon about it." He shrugged and as if on cue he got a reply text. He rolled his eyes, could he be serious for more than six seconds. She might be another sister, and a hybrid. He sent back, he felt he needed to warn his brother. Shrugging he looked back up at Bonnie who was standing, "I have to go check on Abbie, and work on making her ring...I'll see you later." she managed a small smile before leaving just as a guy and some girl walked in. Stefan didn't think anything of it since Matt seemed to know them. But tonight was a full moon, who knew what could go wrong. After paying for the check he to stood and exited the grill, deciding to take a walk around and think about how he was going to deal with Elena. 

User Image

იიc- you're welcome! And I'm thinking Callie gets a lot of her personality from her mother, but when she's not around her dad it turns into his haha (:

Partying Genius

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

xxx Callie looked up at her dad and then back to the house, "like it? I love it!" she grinned with joy, this had to be the best thing ever, she felt so at home here already and she hadn't even been inside yet.  She rose a brow to her father and grinned before running inside, she looked around in awe, for one, the house, yeah, it was huge. And two, she had never seen something so beautiful in her life. Smiling as wide as possible she turned around and ran to her dad, hugging him around his waist since he was holding the bags before releasing him. "this is the best thing ever!" she grinned, nearly jumping up and down with joy. "I'm so glad I finally got to come live with you." she added, running a hand through her hair and tucking it back behind her ear. "I didn't feel at home with mom, it was like she didn't want me there....and I don't know....this just feels like home." she smiled, then taking the bags from his hands, "I'm gonna start unpacking..and then can I go look around town?" she asked with a hopeful smile, sincerely hoping he wouldn't go all protective father on her. But knowing him he probably had a list of people she wasn't allowed to go into contact with...she could only imagine.

xxx Jeff chuckled a bit and sipped at his beer while Matt nodded and handed Hollie her water. Setting his half empty beer bottle on the table he smirked and looked back at her, "uh....fresh meat....I meant newbie." he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck before picking up his beer and taking another sip of it. Matt smiled a bit and got Jeff another beer, knowing he'd just ask for one anyways and looked back to Hollie. "nice to meet you too, oh and welcome to mystic falls." he smiled warmly, really, really hoping she didn't get mixed in with the drama this town could hold, both human, and supernatural, he of all people knew that was a lot to deal with and he really, really didn't want to see another person go down because of it. Jeff finished off his beer and got started on his second one before he looked over at Hollie and smirked, "so what brings you to this town?" he questioned, unable to remember if he had asked before or not. But he was sure Matt wanted to know.

xxx Caroline was home in minutes, after all, it's not like she lived that far from Elena to begin with...it's a small town. Walking through her front door she found the house still empty. Just her luck. She made her way up the stairs to her room and quickly stripped off her clothes and jewelry, exchanging them for a hot pink sports bra, black pair of shorts, and black tennis shoes and socks. She pulled her hair back into a high pony tail and grabbed her headphones. She plugged them into her iPhone and clipped the phone on the side of her shorts as the pandora radio played. This was what she needed, alone time, in the woods, running. She blurred out the front door and quickly found herself on the hiking trail, she slowed to a human running pace and smiled a bit, this was nice, just her, alone, in the woods, it was peaceful.  

xxx Stefan shoved his hands in his pockets, debating on whether he should tell Elena about this new hybrid or not...she deserved to know...right? He inhaled deeply before hearing his phone beep. Reading the message he rolled his eyes and snapped his phone shut. Damon never took anything seriously, it was like he couldn't even have a conversation with out his brother having some kind of smart assed comment about whatever he said. Taking a deep breath he turned onto Elena's street and headed to her house, he had it in his mind set that he would just tell her the news and leave, nothing about wanting her or anything, they where bad for each other. And besides, he could use a conversation where he was getting actual feedback, not snarky comments that just pissed him off to no end. It wasn't long before he found himself on her front porch knocking on the door, he took a small step back and shoved his hands in his pockets wondering if she was even home.

User Image

იიc- hey just so you know I won't be posting again until Friday cause I'm gonna be busy with soccer tomorrow<3

Partying Genius

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

xxx Callie grinned when he said he was glad to have her here. That meant a lot to her, like a whole lot since her mom never seemed to wanna be around her. When he spoke again her smile seemed to take over her face. "Of course!" she smiled with joy, nearly jumping up and down. "I'm gonna put my things in my room and then go!" she said excitedly, blurring up to her room and setting her bags down on her bed and then blurring back down to her father with her sketch book, pencil, and cell phone all in her satchel which was hanging off her shoulder. "I'll be back in a while, I'll call you if I need you." she said, leaning up and kissing his cheek before blurring back to Mystic Falls. She looked around for a little while but got tired of walking and decided to sit down on a bench across the street from the high school. She lipped her bag off her shoulder and pulled out her sketch book and pencil. She looked at all the different sketches of her mystery guy and then turned to a blank page and began to work on another drawing of him, but God was it killing her not knowing who he was.

xxx Jeff nodded as Hollie spoke, the way way she spoke of her mom reminded him of his own. "Well this is the place to be." he chuckled, then looking up at her with a rose brow and shook his head. "Matt did, I'm from Florida, I met him and my friend Tyler during spring break..." he smiled, "We've been tight ever since." he smirked, taking a sip of his drink and looking around wondering where this Caroline chick was before bringing his eyes back to Hollies' "So what are you going to school for?" he questioned, honestly curious since he had always wanted to go to school but never had the money for it.

xxx Caroline ran through the trail, iPod blasting in her ears. She stoppeed for a minute to catch her breath, even though she was a vampire now, running at normal speed for a long time was taking a toll on her. She bend down and re-tied her shoe before changing the song to Stronger. It was pretty much her theme song. She ran for a little while longer before she came to a stop nearing the lake a little ways out of town. She looked over her shoulder and rose a brow, surprised she had ran so far. Taking a deep breath she took a seat nearing the shore of the lake and started skipping rock while her music played in her ears.

xxx Stefan stood waiting for either Elena or Alaric to answer the door. As it slowly opened he took in a deep breath, he could see the pain and anger in her eyes, and deep, deep down he felt bad but he couldn't let himself start thinking that. He couldn't let himself feel...because feeling for her again meant she'd be subject to danger and if she ever died because of him...he'd lose his mind. "I'm here to talk to you." he stated, folding his hands in front of him. "About Klaus, we...Bonnie and I think he has another sister in town. He was with another girl today and she smelled just like him." he explained, running his hand through his hair and then rubbing the back of his neck. "Can I come in?" he asked, normally he would've just barged in but things where different now...he was different now.

User Image

იიc-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out