Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Gustave lord of cupcakes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Imore looked at Bibi, "I was merely trying to calm him down. Now that I see you eating maybe you have something we can eat too?"
Don't worry, if anything happens I can at least help out.

Imore giggled and caught Allu in her arms.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fae of Darkwing

Neil Fender
Neil looked at the two girls and spoke, a little on edge. "U-um, you two go ahead and eat, I'm not really very hungry." Being so shaken up has made his stomach turn slightly, leaving Neil out of the mood for food.

Musubi Kyojin User Image

[Musubi Kyojin]
Musubi nodded while chewing another bite. She spoke after swallowing. "Oh, yeah, go ahead! Just get some food from anywhere you want! All the places still have food, and it's all stored in fridges and freezers to keep it fresh too! If you're in the mood for it, there's still some food sitting out at the chinese one over there from when I made my food!" She figured Neil just had some personal crisis. She wanted to leave him be, seeing as he seemed a little tense around her. Musubi didn't want to make anything worse.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Gustave lord of cupcakes

Imore went to make some food for herself then sat down to eat. She looked at Neil unsure what to say. Allu went over Neil and licked his hand, wagging her tail happily.

Angelic Recalibrator

5,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fae of Darkwing

Neil Fender
Neil looked to Allu and knelt down, petting her. "Hey Allu, I'm alright, don't worry." He pulled Nips off his shoulder and set him down next to Allu. Nips then made his happy baby dragon purring sounds. "You two should go with mommy and eat too. It's been a long time since you two have eaten." He then glanced over to Imore, a forlorn expression on his face. He met her gaze and quickly averted his eyes. Again, she was being the strong one. She trusted his best friend more than he did, and he was making her worry about him for it. When would he finally stop screwing stuff up?

Musubi Kyojin User Image

[Musubi Kyojin]
Musubi happily ate her food and watched to Neil talk to the little animal thingy people. She went to go clean off her dishes before the awkward exchanges between Neil and Imore would begin.

Feisty Doll

13,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Gustave lord of cupcakes

Imore seen Neil avert his gaze, If anything happens, I can get us away in time.
Allu nudged Nips then bounced back and pawed playfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff