Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Flash~ "Well… I guess we go in." He lead the group into the hall. Within time, they reached the altar. "So, this is where you found the first jewel?" Applejack nodded.

Applejack~ "It's just like how it was last time… But, I don't remember that being over there." At the end of the room was a stairway. "It doesn't make sense. Why is it there now?" She closed her eyes to think… She then remembered. "That's it!" Pinkie asked what she was talking about. "When we first encountered Thomas, he came to us down that hall. This hall must have always been there but that Guardian protected it. Thomas must have found a way to slip past it and find that door."

Soarin~ "If that's so, why couldn't he take hold of the jewel?"

Appkeajack~ "Because it was impossible for him to do it… Remember what Carlos said, only Tauren could get hold of the jewels just as how only he could defeat the Guardian… It was there in his traps, but he could not even touch it until the right person could remove it from the altar."

Rarity~ "So… Thomas already knew where the Power of Harmony was?"

Applejack~ "He must have found the door but could not access it."

Pinkie~ She stepped forward then stopped. "Quiet…. Do you hear that?" She heard the faint sounds of steel clashing against steel…. It seemed there was a fight going on.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven opened her eyes. "Wh-where am I?" She asked hoarsely and coughed, she seemed to still be having issues breathing, but she was fighting them.
~Mark growled and used his weapon at the same time Carlos did.
"Wow, sounds really cool." She said and smiled.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
White~ He stayed with Raven. He saw her open her eyes then held her close but gently. "Oh thank goodness.. I thought you were gone." He seemed relieved. Guru then came barging into the room. "What is it?"

Guru~ "I tried calling your friends and warn them… The phone isn't reaching them." He seemed scared. "They don't know the enemy has the last jewel."

Flash~ "We have to go down those stairs." He lead the group down the stairs. As they went further down, the noises got louder and louder.

Thomas~ He used his rapier to block and counter every attack that came at him. Carlos combined both physical attacks and magic attacks against Thomas, but Thomas was a lot more stronger than he thought. He pushed the two back. "I grow tired." He turned around. "USE THE ELEMENTS AND OPEN THE DOOR!!! MY PUPPET!!!"

Tauren~ He said nothing. He raised his arms high in the air. The jewels floated out of his pockets. On the door were six slots, the jewels made their way to the slots.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven sighed. "I guess I should go back then to warn them." She said and got up. She was shaky as she stood there. She headed toward her door so she could leave this world and go to the dark world.
~Mark growled and tried to stop Tauren by showing him visions of Sunset.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
White~ He and Guru followed Raven. "If you're going to help your friends, then let us go too." White held Raven. "They're my friends too."

Thomas~ He blasted Mark with dark energy. "Don't waste your time."

Carlos~ He was surprised to see that nothing was working. He didn't know that Soarin and the others had just arrived. "What did you do to him?"

Thomas~ "To make sure this puppet serves his purpose, I wiped his mind clean."

Carlos~ He gasped. "Then…. That means."

Thomas~ He smiled. "The Tauren you know is gone…. All that's left is a lifeless slab of meat whose only purpose is to follow orders… You say that only pure hearts can open the door… But he doesn't have one. It was all my doing… A means to trick the elements into opening the door." He saw Sunset and gave an evil grin. "The bond you shared with him was never real… Just like this so called heart you say he has."

Carlos~ He turned around and saw Sunset… His eyes widened in fear…. Then in a split second and his eyes burned with rage. Then had enough, he screamed loudly and charged at Thomas. Carlos' outburst started to scare Pinkie. He kept attacking non-stop and gave little time for Thomas to counter. With each and every attack, he grew more fiercer and angrier.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven shook her head. "It's too dangerous... I love you White, but I can't take you with me..." She said and hugged him. "I will be back soon." She said and smiled. She went to the hallway and started to teleport there.
Sunset felt tears fall and she ran toward Tauren. She held onto him, she knew he didn't remember her, but she had to fight it, she had to help him remember, she needed him to remember, she needed him to help her. "Please Tauren..." She whispered and kept hugging him, she felt tears streaming down her face.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
White~ "WAIT!!!" It was too late, Raven was gone. He didn't know what to do now.

Thomas~ He sent Carlos flying into a wall then walked over to Sunset, grabbed her by her hair and threw her onto the ground. "STOP CARING FOR THIS LIFELESS TRASH!!!" Flash glared at him, Thomas dared to destroy the love between Sunset and Tauren and he had the audacity to call him trash. "Don't worry… Once the Power of Harmony is mine, you shall join him in the afterlife." The jewels had then set themselves in the slots on the door and they started to glow. "AT LAST!!! I SHALL FINALLY HAVE MY REVENGE!!!" He said while smiling. The place started to rumble but then stopped. After a short minute, he turned around and saw that the door had not opened. "What's going on?…. Why isn't it opening!?" He looked closely then gasped. "No…. No…. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He threw a ball of dark energy at the door, it didn't do anything.

Flash~ He started to laugh. "It seems you're short one element." Thomas then glared at him.

Thomas~ He charged at Flash, but a giant hammer went smack right into his face. He was sent back.

Pinkie~ She held her hammer tightly. "THAT'S FOR HURTING OUR FRIEND YOU MEANIE!!!"

Soarin~ He stepped forward. "The final element is in a safe location and it seems you won't be getting that power anytime soon." He looked at the group. "Now's our chance to teach this guy who's boss!"

Meanwhile

Dalgato~ He lead his group to the hall. When Raven appeared, he quickly knocked her out using day magic. "Can't have you ruining our fun."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven laid there on the ground, she didn't move a muscle.
~Mark growled and tried to help Sunset get to Tauren, he was mad, making fun of him and Carlos was one thing, but ruining Sunset and Taurens happiness was another.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thomas~ He used magic to send both Sunset and Mark back. "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY PUPPET!!!"

Applejack~ "TAUREN IS NO PUPPET, HE'S OUR FRIEND!!!"

Thomas~ "SHUT UP!!!" He allowed his dark power to unleash tenfold. "YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!"

User Image

SEEKER OF DESTRUCTION
THOMAS

Destroyer of Harmony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC12zlpLf0o

Battle start.

Flash had himself, Sunset and Carlos fight on the offensive. He then had Twilight, Mark and Fluttershy fight on the defensive.

Thomas~ He stood tall with his rapier in hand. "YOU WILL ALL DIE, RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!" He called upon his magic. "CHAOS FANG!!!" He slashed his sword upwards and created a dark shockwave which damaged the entire offensive party.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Fluttershy started to fire arrows.
Twilight preformed spells and blasted to him.
Sunset went up and attacked him.
dashie started to run and attack, she didn't care what part she was playing, she was going to fight offense no matter what.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thomas~ He grabbed Dashie by her neck and threw her back to the others who were not fighting now. "KNOW YOUR PLACE WEAKLING!!!" The three other attacks however hit him, but it was barely a scratch. Flash used Windmill Fury on him but it hardly hurt him.

Carlos~ "MY TURN!!!" He ran over to Thomas. "VOID SWORD!!!" He attacked with rapid slashes in every direction. The attack was critical but it still meant nothing to Thomas. "GET HIM MARK!!!" It was now his chance to attack.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~Mark growled and attacked, he did three slices and then a light came from him and washed Thomas in it, it was a very critical hit, but Mark knew he would stay standing, he was breathing heavily and felt sick, he had stayed in the dark world too long, but he knew he had to stay until the end.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thomas~ The attack was critical. He then focused. "I CALL UPON THE DARK FIRES OF DESPAIR!!! RAVAGE MY FOES AND DESTROY ALL HOPE!!! SHADOW FLARE!!!" His spell caused a small black spark of fire to appear. It grew larger and large until it erupted into a raging inferno. The attack dealt massive damage to the entire part in battle.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
~Mark fell, he had too much negativity and none of the food could heal him, he just laid on his back on the cold hard ground. He didn't move or get up.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rarity~ She pulled Mark away to safety and took his place. "Hang on everyone." She concentrated. "O breath of life that dwells in us all, come forth… REVITALIZE!!!" She cast a healing spell which healed the entire party. However she did feel drained after that. Flash quickly gave Rarity a pice of Pineapple flavored gummy candy. It helped restore her magic power. "Thank you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff