Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tauren~ "Wait, how did you know my name?" He asked the girl, but it was too late. She was gone. He looked down and sighed. "What was that all about?"

"Women, I'll never understand them." Tauren gasped and turned around. He saw a man leaning against the wall.

The Mysterious Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIBpymWKKcI

User Image

The man smiled at the boy. "Tauren huh, odd but still, it's a nice name." The boy asked how he knew he was called Tauren. "I was here the whole time watching. You know, you're not exactly that smooth around girls." A vein popped in Tauren as he glared at the man. He just chuckled. "Relax kid, I'm just messing with you." Tauren asked who he was. "Name's Carlos."

Tauren~ "Carlos?….. Your name is weird."

Carlos~ "This coming from you?" He chuckled. "Doesn't matter." Tauren then asked who that girl was and how he was there the whole time and no one noticed him. "I'll tell you everything later, right now, we need to get out of here before more monsters show up." Tauren walked over to the girl and picked her up. "Close your eyes." He snapped his fingers.

Tauren~ Right when Carlos snapped his fingers, he heard that same ominous sound when crossing over. He opened his eyes and found himself back in the bathroom he was once in. However, the man was not there. Instead, there was a message on the mirror. 'I'll meet up with you in a bit.' He sighed and carried the girl outside the bathroom.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven leaned against him in her unconscious state. She still had the rag tied to her face. She seemed calm and happy. Her phone started to ring, but she didn't even stir.
RD had her phone to her ear. "Come on come on come on..." She muttered and seemed worried.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tauren~ He heard a phone ring. He noticed it was coming from the girl. He reached into her pocket and pulled out a phone. The call was coming from Rainbow Dash. He pushed a button and answered the call. "Hey, it's me, Tauren. I managed to find that girl….I." He quickly came up with an excuse. "I found her unconscious in one of the bathrooms. The one with the orange tape."

Applejack~ she was with Dashie and saw her try calling her again. She listened in and heard Tauren. He said he was near one of the bathrooms with orange tape. "Wait, isn't that the one that's still under repairs?" It was somewhere close by the Nurse's Office.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Thanks tauren, we will be right there." RD said and she looked at AJ. "Yeah, it is the one where raven always goes. We should hurry... I wonder what her excuse is this time." She said and rolled her eyes.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Applejack~ She followed Dashie to Tauren's location. Along the way, they ran into Pinkie. She followed them. Soon, they saw Tauren, he was holding Raven. "Thanks for finding her."

Tauren~ "It was no problem." Pinkie was surprised to see he was standing on his own feet. "Do you know where she lives?" He believed he had to carry her home since the school was closing and he didn't know where else to take her.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"She lives with me..." RD said and took her. She seemed angry. She saw her cousins eyes open and she slammed her against the wall. She held her by her neck against it. She had anger in her eyes. "You're such a brat! You had me scared to death! How could you do this to me? You're so ungrateful!" She yelled more.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tauren~ "STOP THIS NOW!!!" His voice was louder than Dashie and it almost scared Pinkie. "She's trying, okay, but she's never going to have confidence in herself if you go around and treat her like this. The two of you are family, SO START ACTING LIKE A FAMILY BEFORE YOU SCAR HER FOREVER!!!" He glared at Dashie.

Applejack~ She placed her hand on Dashie's shoulder. "I hate to admit it, but he's right. You shouldn't do that to her." She had concern in her eyes.

Pinkie~ 'He's like Principle Celestia, he's just as loud as her.' She thought. She walked over to Dashie. "Calm down, please, this is now how friends act towards another."

Tauren~ He stood firm and stared at Dashie. "It's been a long day, the two of you should go home, calm down and rest up."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
RD threw her down and stormed out of the building and walked home, she seemed too frustrated to talk. She seemed ticked and she just walked and showed her frustration.
Raven just sat there and winced, she was shaky She felt tears fall and she just shook, she still seemed scared. She had goosebumps all over her body. She kept tears falling and she couldn't stop. She seemed in a little bit of shock from what just happened.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tauren~ He knelt down by Raven and helped her up. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry this had to happen to you." He looked down. "Was she always like this?"

Applejack~ "Usually no, she's just angry that her cousin isn't opening up to others like the rest of us…. She's mad not at Raven but at herself." She sighed. "She needs time to herself. Pinkie, can Raven stay with you until then."

Pinkie~ "OKIE DOKIE LOKIE!!!" She saluted. "I'll take good care of her tonight." She walked over to Raven. "Don't be so nervous, we're here to help you. After all, that's what friends do." She smiled. She then looked at Tauren. "What about you?"

Tauren~ "Well." He looked down. "I don't know where I am and I don't have a place to go to."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven just looked at Pinkie. She trembled more, she still seemed scared as she looked at him sadly. She wiped her face but still looked a little more pale. She looked at Tauren, she still looked scared. "I-I don't think me staying with her is a good idea..." She whispered and started to walk outside slowly. She stood outside and took deep breaths as she stayed outside, she closed her eyes and kept taking deep breaths. She had rushed so quickly that she didn't even grab her jacket, she had her hands on her arms as she stood there thinking.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tauren~ He and the other girls bought up with her. "Raven…. Don't act like this, please."

Applejack~ "Dashie is still mad and I'm not sure if you have anywhere else to go."

Pinkie~ "What makes you think it's a bad idea?" She asked.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven just looked down. "Because she's right..." She whispered and had tears falling. "I AM HOPELESS! I AM STUPID! I AM A BRAT! I AM JUST A DEPRESSED WASTE OF SPACE BECAUSE I MISS MY MOM!!!! SHE DIED THREE YEARS AGO! I WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO STAY WITH HER FOR THREE WEEKS, JUST ENOUGH TIME FOR HER TO GET BETTER FROM CANCER! SHE NEVER CAME BACK FOR ME!" She screamed and was trembling, she seemed pained and she fell to her knees holding her stomach, she seemed to be feeling sick and pained more.Tears falling faster and her shoulders shook as she cried quietly.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tauren~ "That's not true." He trembled and shook. "Don't you dare talk like that." He stared at Raven. "I don't know what happened, but you should not blame yourself for that. Dashie was only upset and angry at herself, she thinks she isn't trying hard enough and she does not want to see her own cousin think so otherwise." He looked at Raven right in the eyes. "Don't go around calling yourself those things because none of us think you're any of those things. Instead of pushing us aside and moping, why can't you just let go and move on. If she was still alive, how would you think she would feel if she saw you right now." The words seem to come out of him naturally, almost as if he did this before. "Why can't you be more confident in yourself?" Applejack and Pinkie stared at Tauren, surprised at the words he was using. He sighed and stood up. "I'm sorry for what happened on you, but you can't dwell on it forever…. And instead of staying quiet and away from everyone else, please start trusting us more."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven just trembled and looked at him. She stayed on her knees, she got up and ran over to the bushes and puked, when she finished, she straightened but stayed by the bushes. "Pinkie... Can we go?" She asked and looked at her, she still had tears. "Principal Celestia is going to kill me..." She muttered.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tauren~ Pinkie agreed to take Raven to her home for tonight. "You guys go ahead, I'll clean up this mess." Applejack asked not to. He just came here and he didn't have to go through all of the trouble. "I insist." She sighed and agreed to leave him behind. But before going she gave him a slip of paper. It was an address to some place that belonged to Twilight. Applejack said she was going to give her a call and ask her to let him stay at her place until he is able to find a place of his own.

Pinkie~ "Can I give a suggestion?" She asked. "Could Tauren…. Possibly, take classes here?" Tauren asked why she suggested that. "Your memories are gone and you have nowhere to go. I was thinking you can spend time with us and help recover your memories. Besides, what else are you going to do?" Tauren hated to admit it but she had a point. "We'll speak with Principle Celestia tomorrow and see if you can get you in." With that, Pinkie said goodbye and lead Raven to her place.

Tauren~ He stood there alone, with nothing left to do, he quickly went into the school. He came across the janitors closet and carried some cleaning tools. When he made it outside, he saw that Carlos was waiting for him. "Is this going to be a thing with you?"

Carlos~ "Yep. Might as well endure it." He felt so laid back and relaxed. "Tell you what, why don't I help you with that." Tauren smiled and thanked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff