Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Prophet

This is an Rp Between
Ginevera Molly Weasley and PeaceFlavored
If you are not one of us please Do NOT Post
Thank you
H a r p e r____E l i z a b e t h

User Image

Bored. That was the only world Harper could think of to describe her present condition, one which consisted of her lying up on her large bed and merely staring up at the ceiling. Green eyes stared at absolutely nothing, the ceiling not even textured or tiled to give her eye something to be caught by. Her lips were slightly parted, making it quite surprising she wasn't drooling in her boredom induced coma. Golden locks were fanned about her head, making it clear she had flopped rather unladylike unto the bed in the first place. At the foot of her bed was a knapsack, unzipped and gaping upon at the door. The very door that was wide upon, indicating that Harper had not slammed it shut, hence she was not in a bad mood. The little female had a temper on her, and when the resounding slam of her oak door filled the house everyone knew she was peeved at something or another.

"I'm bored!" she whined for anyone to hear, hoping it would in fact be her older sister - her savior in times such as these. Harper was a good follower, at least where her sister was concerned, and when she wanted to listen of course. Of times the words of her sister were deemed abrasive by the young female, not wanting to listen to her sibling because she was older and taking the place of the 'mother figure' in this house hold. Hearing no one respond she considered whining louder, shrieking even, but knew better of it. Her father wouldn't want to hear her whining, and her sister would likely scold her for it. It was unbecoming to be whining on a bed, denim clad legs sprawled across her deep plum comforter. At least she was shoeless, a pair of flats at the foot of her bed beside her open book-bag. "I should do homework," she mumbled, shutting her eyes so she could pretend the assignments in need of being done did not in fact exist. Yes, even though the female could probably have her daddy buy her through school, she was in fact a smart cookie. However, while she was smart she was not one for physical labor. Nor was she one for sweating for that manner, her dreaded class was gym - though if that's because of her secret nerd status or prima-dona upbringing no one can be sure. Swimming on the other hand was acceptable, for Harper knew she had to keep in shape somehow. For her, diving in a pool was the perfect way to keep weight off.

"I don't want too," she grumbled, laughing slightly as she felt the futility of doing homework in her current condition, as bored as she was her mind wasn't on her academics. "I want something to do!" she whined, quite unbecomingly, stretching out the last word so she sounded more like a dying cat than anything remotely.

D a m i e n __ Ж __ L u c a s

User Image

Across the tracks another being was bored, though he at least was active in his boredom. "Give me your money," he hissed to another male, smaller than Damien in stature and of course with an extra pair of eyes. The nerdier male didn't put up a fight, merely handing over a crumpled twenty and scrunching his eyes, waiting for the hit to come. It never did, and Damien was gone, conveniently around the corner, before the now broke boy reopened his eyes and saw through his glasses that he was safe.
The bully, one Damien from the far less upscale part of town, was thankful at that moment for his shoes as he hid behind that corner. Had they been anything else than a pair of trusty, if slightly worn down, canvas shoes. They were Converse, the actual brand name variety, one of the very few things he owned that wasn't a cheaper knock-off. His reason for adoring these shoes? Simple. They were silent, allowing him to flee the scene of any crime or situation without so much as a sound. It helped that the ground was perpetually wet around here, be it from sewage or rain run-off he wasn't sure. All he knew was that the nerdy male would soon be gone, and he could come out from hiding with his new bit of cash.
A smile toyed at Damien's lips as he felt the piece of paper crinkle in his hand, the very paper that separated him and his kind from the boys and girls across the tracks. "What a life," he whispered, shaking his head at the absurdity of it all. Being from the poorer end of the spectrum made him him not only far more street smart, but more aware of the bigger picture. Life's bigger picture it seemed. Take now for example, he was nineteen and this example of bullying was allowed, it could be written of as an express of teenage agnst or an outlet for some domestic drama. He would however be twenty soon, the age where bullying no longer was called bullying, it was called mugging and theft. With a sigh he pushed himself off of the wall, needing to find his own sibling. It was time to go out, merely to a burger joint or something equally low-class and greasy, but they would go out and enjoy the spoils of his victory. Damien would treat his little brother, he deserved it, they both did.

Eloquent Prophet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
βillie Ɉean
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageBillie Jean had just arrived home from a nice walk in the park when she walked upstairs and heard her sister winning. Billie rolled her eyes at this. If there father had been home he would not have been happy to hear that his youngest daughter was yet again wining. This was something there father had forbidden a long time ago, just after their mother had died, when Billie was nine years old. Her father had been very upset when their mother had passed away and that was when Billie had stepped in as a mother figure for her younger sister. She started taking more responsibility.

She walked to the door of her sister’s room and knocked as she looked at the girl who seemed to not want to do anything. “Hey Harper, can I come in?” She asked her sister. Billie herself was looking for something to do as well. She had finished her homework for her college classes, which she was taking online. She hated in school learning and loved learning online, so she decided that was the best thing to do.

Billie had decided that at some point she was going to go where most of the upper class refused to go. She wanted to go across the tracks that split to town. To see what was over there that was so bad. She had always done what she had been told. Never done anything that would cause any worry, and yet, that’s exactly what this was going to do. She just wondered if her sister would want to come with her. It was something to do after all.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ξdward Ɉames
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Edward James had awoken that morning late as normal and had arrived at school late as normal. This was completely normal for him. He never showed up on time and always missed at least the first period if not the second and most of the third. He had arrived home from school without his book bag, which he never brought to school anyway. He had only been home for a short time before heading out again. He had arrived at where he was meeting a friend of his just three blocks from his home. Edward bought cigarettes from him, but his mother never approved, so he always met the kid away from home.

He was too young to buy them himself and so he always got them from someone else. After grabbing them from the guy he pulled on out and lit the cigarette and took a drag. It was very calming for him and after a long day of school, he needed to calm down. A few of the teachers had yelled at him for showing up late or for not doing, his homework and he just rolled his eyes. He took another drag and then started walking just a little farther from his home.

He was walking down the street when he saw his brother standing there. He figured Damien was hiding from someone and decided to walk up as quiet as he could. “Hello brother,” E.J said as he stood there next to him. He made sure he had only spoke loud enough for his brother to hear, but he knew his brother still might yell at him for sneaking up on him.

User Image

Upon hearing Billie Jean the female perked up, pushing herself up on the bed. Propped on her elbows she looked at her sister, nodding her head so as to say she could enter the room. Harper was enrolled in the local high school, contrary to her sister she needed to actually be in a school environment to learn anything. She would never understand how Billie Jean had the ability to actually take classes on line, hence her eagerness to actually go away to school. She couldn't wait for college, a college preferably far away. Not that she could tell her family such a dream.
"I'm bored," she told her sibling as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, pouting slightly as she spoke. "Rectify it?" she added, pleading for some entertainment to release her of the boredom she practically felt running through her veins. "You always have such good ideas," Harper added sweetly, hoping that by buttering her sister up she would be more inclined to doing something. Harper was no fool to think she and her sister were the best of friends, but like any sibling they adored each other - and wanted to wring each others necks at times. Hopefully now would be one of the more positive times, ones in which they go off together and do something exciting, reckless even.

User Image

Damien's heart beat faster as he heard the greeting, for a moment he wasn't sure who it was and the thought of it being someone larger than him or more dangerous then himself was what had his heart beating so. A mere fraction of a second later the word 'brother' eased his worried mind, Damien turning to look at this younger brother. He greeted him with a nod, eyes roaming over the younger male's form. "No bag?" he inquired nonchalantly, knowing that there was just as good a chance that he didn't go to school at all as there was that he simply left the bag at home. He bit back a lecture, knowing his brother would need to pull those grades up should he want to get the hell out of their side of town. Like any older sibling he only wanted the best for EJ, which as said before was getting out of this part of town.
"C'mon, we're going to grab food." With that said he walked away from the wall he had been clinging too just a while ago, his feet taking him back to the main street. They would take the path beside the tracks, it would be a faster way of getting to the burger joint he had in mind. "You smell by the way," he added, nose crinkling as the scent of cigarettes that followed his younger brother. That was Damien's way of saying to quit, he didn't want EJ to have messed up lungs, blackened with tar and causing him to caught up hideous phlegm when he was older.
"And they cost a fortune," he added, as if that was the reason his brother should quit his habit.

Eloquent Prophet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
βillie Ɉean
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageBillie looked at her sister, “Well, I do have one idea.” She said as she took a seat on the bed next to her sister. “I was thinking, maybe we could take a walk…over the tracks.” She said with a smile. She had thought about this for a short time and was kind of excited about the idea of seeing what was on the other side. “I mean we have lived her whole lives and we still don’t have a clue what’s going on over there.” She explains to her sister. “Or you could sit here and do the homework I’m sure you have.” Billie said already knowing her sister would most likely not want to do her homework. Billie was going to go with or without her sister, she wanted to get out of the house and there was really no place to go on this side of town that she hadn’t already been.

As she stood there, she felt her cell phone vibrate in her pocket. She looked at her sister before pulling it out of her pocket. She had gotten a message from a friend and she looked at it. This guy may have been a friend of hers, but he board her. Most of this town was starting to boar her. She just wanted something new to do.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ξdward Ɉames
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageE.J looked at his brother, “I left it at home,” He told his brother. He knew that he was always worried about him, but E.J didn’t feel that he needed his brother to worry about him all the time. He did enough work to pass his classes and he at least showed up most of the time. The cigarette he had been smoking was gone by the time his brother looked at him, but he knew he still smelled of smoke. His brother worrying about him was something he couldn’t change, but he did start tuning him out after awhile.

When he said that he smelled Edward just rolled his eyes at his brother. “It’s relaxing.” He said. He really didn’t feel like he would have to explain himself to his brother. When he said that they were going to get something to eat Edward looked at him, “Alright,” He said. “They cost enough, half the time I just steal them anyway.” He said.

User Image

When the words 'I have an idea' flew from Billie Jean's mouth, Harper was hooked. "Go on," she urged in between these words and her sister actually explaining said idea. The female's eyes were wide, sparkling with something far from innocence. The danger, the allure, the intrigue - the other side of the tracks were perfect! "That will cure my boredom for sure!" she squealed in her mind, grinning like a fool as her sister continued to rationalize the idea Harper was already hooked on. The threat of homework was what sealed the deal, as if it weren't already sealed, but it helped regardless. "Let's do it!" she exclaimed, jumping off of her bed. She was about to slip her feet into flats, but with a disapproving nod she knew such footwear would hardly be acceptable. For all she knew they could be running for their lives, fleeing from haggard criminals as they were chased for their good looks or silver jewelry. She walked quickly over to her closet, flinging it open in her excitement to find a pair of sensible shoes for such an event. One pair of sneakers later Harper was ready, plopping onto the floor in front of her closet to lace them up. The sooner they got out of the house the better. "When can we go? Now?" she asked quickly, all in a rush that made her sound like an overactive golden retriever, her blonde hair not helping to dispel this image.

User Image

"What are you in the mood for?" he asked EJ, focusing his own mind on something delicious and mouth watering so as not to be overprotective of his 'kid' brother. His own parents were overbearing enough, their mother at least. Overbearing natures would mean the parents care, so no such thing was expected from their father. He was the bread winner, more aptly considered the bread stealer, but it was all the same. So long as they could eat it was good enough, same for clothing themselves and keeping a roof over their head. Unfortunately money went to that roof and clothing as opposed to food, it seemed father dearest cared more about image than about actually feeding his family. "What do you think mom would want?" Damien added, already considering bringing his mother home a little something. A treat of sorts. If he brought her something large she would know the money didn't come from his own pocket, not that she wouldn't know that regardless, but the fact would be more apparent and it would break her heart to know he was stealing or doing some other illegal activity to acquire the cash.

Eloquent Prophet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
βillie Ɉean
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageWhen Harper said let’s do it Billie’s smile became bright. She looked at her sister and then smiled, “Alright it’s settled, I’m going to change into something that doesn’t exactly say were from the upper side of town come steal our money.” She said as she smiled at her sister. “I promise I’ll be right back.” She added before taking off at almost a run to her room. She quickly flipped through the things in her closet trying to find something and then she found something that would not say upper class. She quickly shoved on a black tank top with a pair of jeans and then she grabbed a red sweater that didn’t have a logo on it. She then made sure she had a good pair of footwear on before returning to her sister.

“Yeah, we can go now.” She responded when her sister asked if they could go. “We are going to have to walk, because if we take the cars we will be attacked for sure.” She said looking at her with a smile. For Billie’s graduation and 18th birthday combine, she had gotten the one car she had dreamed about since she had learned to drive, or at least the second car. She had gotten a Royal Royce. When she had turned sixteen, she had gotten the one car she had been dreaming about since she had seen it as a kid. A 67 Chevy Impala in black.

Billie started heading down the hall hopping that her sister would follow. Thinking about the car reminded her that she was suppose to find out what type of car her younger sister was dreaming about at the moment. Her father had asked her to start talking to her about it as soon as she could, which Billie hadn’t exactly done just yet. “By the way, do you have any Dream cars?” She asked her sister.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ξdward Ɉames
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageWhat was he in the mood for? Edward had to think about this, because he wasn’t exactly sure. In truth, he was up for anything at the moment. “Well, that depends which kid did you take the money from?” E.J said nonchalantly. He wasn’t as stupid as he looked and he knew that his brother stole the money. E.J. didn’t exactly care for one thing, but he liked bring it up ever so often. It was interesting to watch how his brother would react. He also knew that in no way shape or form would they ever tell their mother.

When he asked, what their mother would want Edward looked at his brother. “Well, she does enjoy Mexican food and we both know she hasn’t had it in awhile.” Edward said thinking. When their mother did cook at home most of the time it was something with rice because rice of cheap. The money that they did have for food was small and he knew that his mother was doing the best that she could.

User Image

Seeing her sister run off Harper looked at her own clothing, lucky for her it didn't scream wealthy. It was a pair of jeans and a blue tanktop, a black sweater as well. Only up close, or from reading the tag, could one know they were top quality, and they would have to be looking. At school this is the way it was, everyone would judge one another based on what they wore. Apparently not flouncing around in logos was the new hottest trend, so like any good member of the upperclassman strata Harper followed. "Lucky for me," she thought, glad she wouldn't have to change because it would require her taking off the shoe she had already laced up, tightly at that. The last thing she needed was the white shoelaces being dirtied up, it was an odd pet peeve of hers. She liked white things to remain blindingly white, which is why the shoes were black but the laces white, there was no way she would be able to keep a pair of white sneakers perfectly clean.

When she met up with her sister she smiled, eager to be on their adventure. "Right," she replied with a strong nod as her sister explained they would be going on foot, the cars really would be a dead giveaway. Even if the girls parked said car near the tracks it would be a bad idea, for then they ran the chance of having the car damaged or stolen in some way. Such an event would be followed by their father's wrath, a thought that nearly caused Harper to wince. He truly was a pain when mad. Finished with her internal thoughts on cars and why they should remain at home she turned to her sister, taking in her question and replying almost instantly. "Convertible, so long as it's pretty and a bright apple red I'm peachy." She laughed at her usage of multiple fruits in her sentence, before coughing to hide such a laugh as her sister would not think her odd. "Oh, and I want that leather that goes up when it rains to be tan. A light tan though."

User Image

Damien froze for a moment, the hands in the pocket of his leather jacket clenching into fists. The hand curled around the twenty dollar bill was especially clenched, perhaps even turning white at the knuckle had he removed it from his jacket to check such a thing. "Billy Jameson," he replied simply, hating to give names to the people he stole from, but in their neck of the woods everyone knew everyone. However names meant people had lives, if they had lives they were more real, it would make what he did worse, make it something up for moral debate. With his life style Damien didn't have time for morals, it was do or die, or so he told himself. "I have a twenty," he added, unclenching his fists to dangle the cash in front of his brother. "We can each get a burger and a drink, share some fries and I think we'll be able to stop at the Mexican place on the way back home. That sound good?" Damien was itching for a burger, for the taste of meat as opposed to rice. His mother was a whiz with sauces, which was a good thing because rice got real old real fast, but nothing could compare with the taste of a good medium-rare burger and freshly fried potatoes.

Eloquent Prophet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
βillie Ɉean
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageBillie Jean looked at her sister who had just told her what type of car she had wanted. “Alright, so an apple red car with a light tan leather roof.” She said making a mental note to find the perfect car. She headed down the stairs and opened the door before stepping out into the sunlight. She had grabbed her sunglasses, which were not in any way rich looking so she had an easy time finding the ones she had wanted. She put them on to block the sunlight from her eyes. She hated having the sunlight shining in her eyes when she couldn’t see.

She waited for her sister before heading down the street towards the tracks. She was a little scared, but she wouldn’t show it. The idea of going across the tracks was excited and scary all at the same time. It wasn’t something most of the kids she hung out with would do, but she wanted something to do, something interesting.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ξdward Ɉames
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Edward looked at his brother, the burger sounded great. He had to admit that it sounded better than Mexican food now and anything with rice was out of the question meaning a lot of the Mexican food. “That sound good.” He told his brother. He knew that his brother wasn’t a big fan of thinking about the kids name that he took the money from, but for E.J. He didn’t care. He reached into his pocket and handed his brother a 5 dollar bill. “I won it at lunch.” He said.

One of the many things he did at lunch was make bets with his friends. He was good at making bets and his friend almost always lose. Today his friend had bet him he would get one of the popular girls to kiss him. E.J had just rolled his eyes, it didn’t work and he won five dollars.

User Image

"That's it!" Harper replied, nodding her head once in agreement with the summary of her dream car. It didn't take long before she looped her arm through her sister's, there was no way they would be crossing the tracks separated. No sir. Not if Harper had any say about it.

Within seconds it seemed they were at the tracks, though in reality it probably took around ten or fifteen minutes. Wide eyes stared at the pieces of metal, a symbolic divider between where they were safe and where they were not, where they belonged and where they did not. "Are you ready?" she asked her sister, raising her foot to put it on the first bit of rail. "Cause I am!" she added with a laugh, hoping that if she didn't seem nervous she wouldn't be. "
It's just tracks, ones with no trains even!" she scolded herself, though clutched onto her sister just a smidgen tighter regardless. She didn't want to feel fear, hence her logic was if she didn't show it on the outside eventually it would not exist on the inside.

User Image

Damien listened to his brother say the word 'bet' and smiled silently, betting was better than what he did. He stole, his brother gambled, sure both were bad, but the consequences for one were a hell of lot worse than the consequences for the other "Thanks," he said softly, taking the bill and stuffing into his pocket with the other one of larger value. He was never one for wallets, they took up too much space in his opinion. That and it would be depressing to see a piece of leather he could never fully fill with money. With boredom in his eyes he looked around, eying the tracks for a moment before stopping and starring. "Look there," Damien hissed, elbowing his brother. He caught the site of red curls and was intrigued, these fine young ladies would need a welcoming committee. Him and E.J. could certainly be such a committee. Yes, yes indeed.

oh-oh-cee;; sorry for lack of posting -- had some not so minor issues going on here for a while. I apologize.

Eloquent Prophet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
βillie Ɉean
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageBillie smiled at her sister, “Of Course I’m ready,” She said as she looked at the tracks. She could feel her sister getting a little nervous and Billie just smiled. She took one-step and then the other step. “See nothing to it.” She said once they were across. She gave a small laugh at the fact that her sister and her had just done what no one else would do on their side of town. This was nothing; they were talking a walk not robbing a bank.

Billie glanced up just in time to see two boys who looked to be brothers just a little ways down the road. The older one looked somewhat cute in her opinion, but she would never say that to her sister at this moment in time. She looked at her sister and smiled, “Where would you like to go now?” She asked looking at her sister.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ξdward Ɉames
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
E.J looked up when he saw his brother tell him to look. “Oh, well why don’t we go say hi.” He said looking at the girls just quickly. The blond haired girl seemed to be a little nervous, but the red head seemed like this wasn’t anything, but a walk in the park. He looked at his brother and made sure he just slowly headed there direction without looking like he was going to jump out at them.

He thought he remember the one girl from school, but wasn’t exactly sure. He figured he had seen her around before, but no on this side of town and there was very little reason to go to the other side of town, but he did every once in a while when he needed to.

User Image

Harper smiled, having finally gone over the tracks giving her a sense of excitement. It was quite a rush to her, knowing she did something ever so wrong and getting away with it completely. She could see the exhilaration behind the left of crime, though the consequences greatly outweighed this thrill. Right now there were no consequences, her partner in this 'crime' was her greatest confidante, meaning daddy couldn't find out and lecture them. "Burgers!" the female squealed with delight, nearly salivating at the idea of melted cheese and crisp onions. "Please?" she added, looking up at her sister with round eyes and what she hoped was a more lady-like expression.
As she waited for the affirmative she too noted the boys, raising a brow as she saw one seemed to be around her age group. He seemed infamous, as if she should know him, or know of him, but it wasn't placing well in her mind.

User Image

The older brother nodded his head, eyes caught on the riotous curls of the older sister. He had a thing for curly hair, just the idea of holding a girl close enough to kiss with your hands deep in her curly hair was enough to fuel his fantasies. Such fantasies were forced from his head now, as he followed his brother in an attempt to run into these girls. He heard the younger one say something about burgers, causing him nearly to laugh, the fates couldn't have been better. "That's where we're headed if you'd like some escorts." His voice was strong, words enunciated perfectly, he didn't want these girls scared nor thinking he was some illiterate fool. For now they could hide their life of indefinite poverty, share a meal with the pretty rich girls, and perhaps have themselves one very good night.

Eloquent Prophet

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
βillie Ɉean
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageBillie just looked at her sister, “Of Course we can go.” She said with a smile. She glanced up when one of the boy’s spoke. Billie knew she should decline of offer, she didn’t know these boys, but then again she shouldn’t have been on those side of the tracks either and she could defend herself or at least that is what she always told herself. “That would be wonderful, I’m Billie Jean, and this is my sister Harper.” Billie said looking at the boys.

“Where’s a good place to get burgers around here?” She asked. She knew all the best spots on the upper side of town, but of course she had never been on this side and she had no clue. She looked at her sister with a smile and then back to the boys. If her father could see them know, he would kill them. Billie almost laughed as she got a mental picture of her father’s face if he ever found out.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ξdward Ɉames
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Edward looked at his brother and then back to the girls. “I’m E.J and this is my brother Damien He said. When the red haired girl asked where the best place was he just smiled. The best place was not a fast food joint and of course, it was also cheaper than a McDonalds. “The best place is Alexander’s just down the road a ways.” E.J said looking at the girls. “They have the best Burgers in town.” He said.

((Sorry I know Edward’s is short I didn’t know what to right I apologize))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces