Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                            ██ : I FEEL LIKE ͭ ʰ ͤKNG OF MY WORLD
                            .........H A T E R S .. C A N .. M A K E .. L I K E .. B E E S .. W I T H .. N O .. S T I N G E R S .. A N D .. D R O P .. D E A D
                            ....................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                            ( c`lap ▫▫attack! exHERO : ██ 「*rumble » &&.roll⊹;street◞king
                            WE LIE BENEATH THE STARS AT NIGHT OUR HANDS GRIPPING EACH OTHER TIGHT
                            YOU KEEP MY SECRETS HOPE TO DIE PROMISES, SWEAR THEM TO THE SKY.
                            CAN'T HELP MYSELF BUT COUNT THE FLAWS. CLAW MY WAY OUT THROUGH THESE WALLS.
                            ONE TEMPORARY ESCAPE, FEEL IT START TO PERMEATE.

....₀₁` ███......offline......*......layin' low.
                            ....₀₂` ███......not so ******** off, a*****e.

≫`( yeah, idn't.give adamn˚ ▪ what you◜⊹think
                            ....................I' M .. D O I N G .. T H I S .. F O R .. M E, .. S O .. F U C K .. T H E .. W O R L D
                            LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.
                            ....*GUNFIRE.. ;KINGS & COPPERS...▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

: ██.__prettyBOY.
                                  ....................﹗a face ↓❜for every « ; OCCASION .◝ * what happens ★*◞ in vegas ↺  dead ringer.

⇨◞smirks and manages to roll his eyes. nah, not today. looks like us holdin' hands and singin' goddamn kumbyah will hafta wait a lil' longer..
                                  che, and i ain't so sure i believe that ... but i ain't go no choice but to take yo' word for it. ⇨◞paws it off rather haphazardly. he's definitely not in the
                                  mood to argue further, even if he did have the energy for it.
                                  just put that motivation to good use, huh? don't do us no good if all ya do is yammer ...

⇨◞loki presses the bandanna to mouth and nose, blocking the dust from entering his respiratory tract as a duplicate helps him ease into
                                  a rickety old chair. he leans forward, elbows on knees and closes his eyes as ringer thinks aloud
                                  my work ain't over yet, huh? well ... s**t. ⇨◞exhales.
                                  i see what ya jawin', pretty boy ... glad to see you got something sittin' behind yo' eyes after all. the way the blue-pigs spread themselves out
                                  'cross the city though will give us some time to hike on outta here. i'll give 'em another shake if i gotta, but you gotta gimme a hot sec to take
                                  a breather. ⇨◞finally opens his eyes again and gives ringer an almost haggard stare. i been runnin' on empty since noon and it's already
                                  gettin' dark out... these ******** been pressin' hard all day. ⇨◞his breath catches though as ringer proposes he may have to die tonight,
                                  and his gaze immediately turns murderous -- assuming that ringer has taken advantage of him in a moment of weakness. he remains tense
                                  though as ringer laughs and proclaims it a joke, not quite finding the humor in it just yet
                                  ... ... kch ... i may be gettin' ragged, but i'll make sure
                                  to bring down the building on both our heads if you feel like pullin' somethin', pretty boy. ⇨◞he's on edge like a wounded tiger and twice as
                                  dangerous in this state
                                  so play your hand, and we'll see what you walk away with... if ya can e'en walk at all when i'm done here.
                                  ... ... che ... you hit the nail on the head with that one though. ⇨◞exhales and wipes the sweat from his forehead with the blood-crusted bandanna.
                                  i took out a lil' more than i meant to with that last hit ... 'm sure there's a few hundred bodies that'll need lookin' for. cryin' shame that was ...
                                  ⇨◞he says it somberly, displeased with how it turned out. after all, involving innocents is something he loathes, but he knows it had to happen.
                                  'd say we got a solid thirty 'fore they sort their s**t and get on with the hunt.. -- ?! ⇨◞he immediately freezes with noted discomfort as ringer
                                  takes a look down his shirt, a look of surprise on his face
                                  uh -- ... glad to be of service to ya'. ;; ⇨◞the surprise turns up a bit as ringer takes
                                  his own form however, something that he's definitely not comfortable with
                                  ayo! what did i ********' say 'bout-- ..awh, jeezus! all o' ya?? ... aish!
                                  ⇨◞he gives up and just listens to the plan, eyes flickering from one duplicate to another. it's bizarre seeing himself mirrored like this.
                                  ... ⇨◞he pauses though, quirking an eyebrow. you headin' back into the ********' fray, huh? ... gone dance with the heroes maybe? che.
                                  ... ... ... ⇨◞he watches ringer carefully, however, and the plan is solid enough. briefly, he wonders if he was wrong to doubt the man,
                                  but it's too soon to tell. this could be an elaborate set up, but he doesn't really have a choice here, does he?
                                  a'ight, pretty boy ...
                                  we'll run with it. ⇨◞he glances aside and shakes head briefly, disbelieving it's come to this. you stickin' your neck out like this ...
                                  looks like maybe you got some metal to ya' after all. ⇨◞smirks dryly. just make sure the one gettin' their brain splattered ain't you.
                                  ⇨◞quirks as he watches 'himself' skip out the door followed by several clones. he stares after them for a moment until the patter of withdrawing
                                  footsteps fades altogether, and sits in silence for several long moments. he closes his eyes and runs a hand through his matted hair

a'ight, lil' bunny ... best be quick on the up and up out there then. ⇨◞the thought of sieben and overkill resuming the manhunt
                                  with a vengeance is enough to make the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. he wasn't expecting ringer of all people to try
                                  and draw their fire
                                  i'll count them sheep ... ... just don't forget you still the one buyin' me a drink when this is done and over, pretty boy.

.......................................................▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

- user has signed off -

ooc: yeah, totally cool~ and yes again. this was intense though. phew~

User Image
                            .........H A T E R S .. C A N .. M A K E .. L I K E .. B E E S .. W I T H .. N O .. S T I N G E R S .. A N D .. D R O P .. D E A D
                            ....................... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

....₀₁` ███......mobile......*......strategizin'.
                            ....₀₂` ███......on edge......*......not you, a*****e.

....................I' M .. D O I N G .. T H I S .. F O R .. M E, .. S O .. F U C K .. T H E .. W O R L D
                            LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.
                            ....*DISTANT SIRENS.. ;THE CITY...▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

: ██.__chatROOM.
                                  ....................░░™▼: a nightingale sang —* in bartley square.

⇨◞it's the wee hours of the morning, the sun still sleeps far beneath the horizon. the city's become far quieter than it was just a few
                                  hours prior, though the continual hum of sirens in the distance indicates that it's certainly been wounded. loki sits at the head of a long
                                  table in the dimly lit backroom of an old korean supermarket -- pachinko's hideout from earlier that day has now become a boardroom.
                                  he stares at the wall opposite, unmoving and hands folded in front of his mouth, elbows resting up on the table. he's cleaned up quite
                                  substantially and seems to have recovered from his prior fatigue save for the dark circles beneath his eyes which make it seem like he
                                  hasn't slept in weeks
                                  ... a'ight, boys. so let's chin it, huh? plant yo' asses and let's figure our s**t out 'fore the blue-pigs decide to sniff us out here.
                                  ⇨◞a group of about four of five men who had previously been murmuring amongst themselves nod and seat themselves around the
                                  table. they're the cream of the street kings' crop, and serve as loki's lieutenants and generals. a much much larger figure refrains from
                                  joining the group though and lingers just behind loki, lurking watchfully from the shadows against the back wall, arms folded against
                                  his chest. loki's eyes flicker darkly from one man to the next
                                  ... ... 'm sure you dawgs know what i'mma throw down here... the city decided it
                                  wanted a ********' war, so that's what we gone give it. nobody ... nobody walks into my house and shits all over it like that. moreno and a few
                                  o' his boys set the whole deal up behind our backs, tryna get an upper hand on the biz. ⇨◞his voice steels somewhat. slim gringo got it
                                  outta lil' paco with a bit o' ... force. so now moreno's wearin' a chicago overcoat, but we still gotta clean up the s**t he dragged all through the
                                  kings' territory. ⇨◞the men murmur amongst themselves, nodding in agreement. so let's chin it, boys. i may have rocked a few blocks,
                                  but i ain't satiated yet. i got me a taste for hero blood ... it's time the kings show this city that they don't ******** us over and get away with it.

.......................................................▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.

....................﹗a face ↓❜for every « ; OCCASION .◝ * what happens ★*◞ in vegas ↺  dead ringer.

⇨◞there's some sort of minor commotion in the other room, loki's men share wary glances but the king merely exhales heavily and closes
                                  his eyes, his forehead pressed against his folded hands. he recognizes the voice greeting pachinko and inwardly braces himself to
                                  deal with what's just waltzed into the meeting room
                                  ... ... looks like the cat dragged in a little bunny. ⇨◞mutters to himself, not bothering
                                  to look up or even acknowledge ringer's presence while he takes a seat amongst the others. it's a brazen move, and a low growl rises from
                                  the men around him. loki can't quite decide if he's relieved or disappointed that ringer's still alive, but he brushes it aside. he hears a low
                                  clicking noise from behind him, and loki raises a hand -- immediately silencing it. finally, he opens his eyes and meets ringer's, holding
                                  his gaze for a long moment in silence before he speaks
                                  i'll give ya this much, pretty boy ... ya got a big a** pair o' brass ********' balls.
                                  ⇨◞he would be far less kind had the other not just done him a huge favor, so he saves the reprimand for later and instead digs into his back
                                  pocket and tosses ringer a half-empty pack of cigarettes from all the way across the table. the generals have gone silent, watching the
                                  newcomer with a mixture of hostility and curiosity
                                  ... ... boys, 'm sure most of ya' have met the dame. ⇨◞a few chuckles are produced,
                                  helping to lighten the dark looks being thrown ringer's way
                                  he's been workin' on a lil' ... recon for us. now. as i was sayin', we need to draw
                                  up a plan o' attack before the flatties get a chance to get back up on their feet. ⇨◞leans back in his chair, folding his arms over his chest
                                  as he looks to each man in turn. his gaze lingers on ringer a bit longer than the others, however
                                  first i need to know what the word
                                  goin' round the block is. where they weakest right now? if they got a broken rib, i wanna press on it 'til it puts a hole in their ********' lungs.
                                  ⇨◞closes an eye. just gotta be smart about it ... 'specially now.

ooc: DAAAAAAMMMNN PAPI. it's so suave. * q*
                                  also, just lost my s**t with that coffee comment. fyi.

User Image

LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.

⇨◞smirks dryly at ringer's apparent willingness to accept a challenge from the others, but shakes his head when none openly contest.
                                  he taps his toes a bit impatiently, waiting until ringer's lit up and taken a drag -- he decides he at least decides that much after last night.
                                  he catches the glance ringer gives the looming figure behind him, throwing the shadowed man a sidelong glance and wry smirk

i'll take it either way, pretty boy ... good or bad, it's all gotta get aired out 'nyway. ⇨◞he drums his fingers idly on the tabletop
                                  as he listens to ringer's proposal, nodding once or twice in silent agreement with what the other says. he waits a moment though to speak

... ... a'ight. that's fair enough, and .. not a bad start -- but that's what it is: a start. how do you suppose we spread the word like you wanna though?
                                  ya' want ********' pachinko to call in to the daily paper? ⇨◞snorts as the aforementioned pops his head around the corner. cool it, chinks.
                                  ... jeezus. look, pretty boy -- what you layin' down is fine and dandy. and it's smart. think we can all agree with that, right boys? ⇨◞there's a few
                                  murmurs of agreement going around the table
                                  fact, i think it's real wise to maybe play up the little shake that went through the eastside
                                  earlier. a few apartment buildings' went down with some fancy businesses ...things that they'd miss. let's play it like they the one's at
                                  fault for that one ... e'en if i the one who dipped his hands in blood. ⇨◞add the last part under his breath and glances aside.
                                  say we spin it this way: they provoked us for no reason. we just been chillin', mindin' our own damn business til they decided to walk in
                                  here and start a war. if they just let it be, then they wouldn't have dead pigs litterin' the street and dead kids lyin' beneath a pile of concrete.
                                  .. ... ... ⇨◞he pauses at ringer's last comment, thinking that maybe he was taking a little dig at him. loki gives him a sharp look and clicks
                                  his tongue once, disapprovingly
                                  watch it, pretty boy ... i got a handle on it. 'fore you decided to join us, we was just discussin' moreno and
                                  friends. the ringleader's six deep, and i got someone to handle the inner workin's of the kings ... someone who's better than a bloodhound
                                  when it comes to sniffin' out a rat. ⇨◞smirks as a loud clicking noise emanates from behind him, like a carnivore clicking its teeth.
                                  as if taking a silent cue from the king, the silhouette materializes at least from the shadows and stands right at loki's side, looming over the
                                  table and wearing an unnaturally large close-lipped grin
                                  pretty boy, think i may have mentioned my boy, great white, to ya once or twice, huh?
                                  ⇨◞the man stands seven feet tall at least, his dark skin standing in stark contrast to the glittering whites of his eyes which fall on ringer.
                                  " ... pleasure ..." ⇨◞his voice is low and deep, almost more of a rumble than anything else. loki grins sharply as great white speaks.
                                  my boy here's my right hand for a reason. when he ain't dealin' with the cartel dogs, he makin' sure my house stay pristine. and he gone be stickin'
                                  around for a while a too, aintcha' g.w.? ⇨◞the larger man simply grins -- literally from ear to ear, baring all his razor sharp rows of teeth.
                                  i don't think it's too much to ask for the best o' both worlds in this case, pretty boy ... we'll take your idea and we'll make it work. but we ain't
                                  just gone sit pretty and laugh while they just lose their dignity. nah, i want them to give a little more than that ... ... ⇨◞he eyes ringer carefully.
                                  give it to me straight though, cuz i'm dyin' to know how your little trick played out... am i a dead man or ain't i?

ooc: hahaha, oops~ loki felt a little bit warm and fuzzy and decided it
                                  must be a negative feeling. sorry, ringer. at least he didn't say it out loud. ;;;

User Image

LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.

yeah, pretty boy ... could barely make it through the day, thinkin' you may been shot full of holes by g.i.joe and the livin' dead out there. ha.
                                  ⇨◞smirks dryly and shakes head once. just thinking about that woman walking around out there is enough to send a cold chill down his spine.
                                  having something like her partner up with overkill was definitely a smart move on their part, and re-separating the two will have to be
                                  their next priority
                                  ... ... ? ⇨◞he raises his head to look back to ringer as the man offers to carry his plan through. he's somewhat surprised actually.
                                  jeezus, pretty boy ... when the goin' gets tough and all that s**t, huh? whatdya' tryna prove right now 'nyway? 'm sure you good for it, straight up.
                                  you ain't no good to me dead though. ⇨◞eyes him pointedly for a moment before a sharp grin slowly works its way up onto his face. there's little
                                  humor in it however, and it's almost cruel -- but only almost
                                  but look at me .. tryna talk ya outta it. i said i'd bleed ya dry, didn't i? ... go right ahead.
                                  ⇨◞he leans back in his chair and whistles, immediately drawing pachinko in from the other room. loki jerks his head towards ringer. ayo, get
                                  this bunny a drink and a quick bite, chinks. looks like he's bitin' at the bit, tryna head back out. ⇨◞pachinko merely shrugs and shuffles out to find
                                  something for ringer. loki exhales heavily as he goes, hearing a loud clicking of teeth from behind him
                                  don't worry, g.w.. i'mma find
                                  you a bite to eat once we finish up here. fact i know a guy -- a real big sack o' meat ya might like. nice and firm, but a little old ... may be chewy. ;;
                                  now, as we was sayin' -- ⇨◞pachinko shuffles back in and puts a cold asian-brand beer and some kind of sandwich in front of ringer before
                                  shuffling back out
                                  as we was sayin', maybe we'll put the word out there that dirty cops was involved too -- make it look real bad for them.
                                  put some ********' tarnish in them shields. thing is that they did get too big for they britches, and we didn't do a ********' thing to draw their fire.
                                  ⇨◞a chorus of indignant murmurs goes around the table and great white's teeth click rapidly until it dies down again. someone in the crew got
                                  too big for they britches too ... and that's why we need a good house cleanin'. ⇨◞pauses, lifting an eyebrow as the other brings up the councilman.
                                  it's a smart idea that he hadn't thought of, and he hates to admit that he's impressed with ringer -- he's had a few good ideas so far tonight
                                  yeah ...
                                  yeah, that's dope. let's run with it.... ... che. and if that piece o' s**t ain't been wasted yet, then i got something for him. ⇨◞a low rumble that emanates
                                  from behind him could possibly be great white's chuckling, but it's unclear
                                  " ... it's been a while since i ate white meat..." ⇨◞it's loki's turn to
                                  laugh now, and he's joined by a few nervous snickers from the other men
                                  you right 'bout that one broad though ... but sidewinder's got a knack for
                                  gettin' the dirt on them heroes. ⇨◞he nods at one of the men at the table who grins eagerly. look into that chick i toldja' bout earlier, would
                                  ya? she a damn monster ... picked her goddamn bits outta my hair earlier and she still popped up fresh as a ********' daisy. ⇨◞exasperated stare.
                                  ⇨◞great white smirks as ringer introduces himself, shifting his weight to get more comfortable where he stands. " ... i'm not the one who sets the
                                  rules around here, tiny man."
                                  ⇨◞there's a strange noise that comes from loki who had to choke back his laughter at the use of 'tiny man'.
                                  ... ... ⇨◞he becomes much more serious though as ringer gives the report on the situation regarding loki's alleged death and/or disappearance.
                                  the men around the table share confused looks, but loki silences them with a wave of the hand and lets ringer continue. he closes his eyes and
                                  exhales heavily upon hearing that some of his men saw him die supposedly
                                  yo, harper -- get on that wouldja? give big mikey a ring and
                                  let 'im know what's up. ... calm 'em down. let the boys know the king's still sittin' pretty right here. ⇨◞the man he's speaking to nods and gets
                                  up, dialing numbers on his cell phone as he leaves the room. loki sighs and rubs his eyes tiredly, remembering to call after the man at the last
                                  moment
                                  'ey, tell the boys to keep it on the D.L. though! .... .... ... aish ... ⇨◞he raises an eyebrow as ringer offers a vague explanation
                                  for what happened, not entirely sure what he's talking about but too tired to question it at the moment
                                  whatever ... what's done is done... ...
                                  a funeral though, huh? ⇨◞he throws a sidelong glance to g.w. who nods in agreement. "ain't a bad idea, boss ... make them fear you
                                  more than they already do.
                                  " ⇨◞loki smirks and shrugs, rubbing his now-stubbled jaw pensively. more than they already do .... sure.
                                  we'll give the city a week to get back on its feet. we got a big shipment of goods comin' over from the east 'nyway that we'll need 'fore then ...
                                  ⇨◞nods to one of the other men at the table. romanov here's just cut a nice deal with another merchant from the motherland, yeah?
                                  heh ... ... g.i. joe won't have jack s**t on us after this. ⇨◞pauses, quirking an eyebrow. broadcast tower? .. hn ... i think i'm pickin' up
                                  what you layin' down here, pretty boy. ⇨◞a dark smile paints his face. i'll bring this city to its knees 'fore this is over with ...

ooc: ... also, is ringer implying that loki hijack the city's tv's?
                                  cuz that's badass. but i wasn't sure ... sooooo, i was kinda vague towards
                                  the end there. ;;

User Image

....₀₁` ███......offline......*......strategizin'.

LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.

... ... ⇨◞smirks, especially at the last part ringer decided to add in. he drums his fingers idly on the tabletop, simply watching the man across
                                  from him for a long moment before he chuckles and leans back in his chair
                                  yeah, pretty boy ... didn't think you'd make it, if i'm bein'
                                  straight with ya. but think we can all agree here that we glad you ain't doin' that dance we talked about earlier. ⇨◞glances aside and shrugs.
                                  mostly he means that he's glad ringer managed to stick around, but like hell he'd ever say that out loud
                                  you still got some use to me.
                                  ... work-ethic is what you callin' it, huh? ... heh. a'ight, if that's how you wanna roll. think there's a difference 'tween tryna work hard and stretchin'
                                  yo'self too thin though. but suit yourself. it's yo' own damn hide that's on the line. ⇨◞he rolls his eyes at the thought of ringer actually writing a
                                  news article though
                                  ... christ. just make sure to make it sound like a normal ********' person did it though, yeah? not some fatcat straight off the vegas strip.
                                  heh ... don't get bent over it. ain't personal. the rap sheet keeps on gettin' longer ... but 'm sure you still got a lil' hop in yo' step, bunny.
                                  ⇨◞smirks as ringer takes a long drink -- he certainly looked like he'd needed one. truth be told, loki feels like he could use more than a beer
                                  right now himself, but it's not the time to relax just yet
                                  aish ... you'd think maybe you stopped for a bite to eat 'fore poppin' in
                                  to kick it with us. ⇨◞nods at ringer's barely picked at sandwich. maybe pachinko shoulda cut it a little fancier for ya, huh?
                                  ⇨◞great white makes a low rumble deep in his chest and leans forward over loki -- easily. the fact that he's big enough to make the king,
                                  who's not exactly lacking in stature himself, seem small is nothing short of impressive. he rests his knuckles on the table top and flashes a
                                  grin that stretches from ear to ear, eyeing each man around the table one by one and finally lets his gaze settle on ringer last

"... i think we may have had a little misunderstanding, you and i. i'm just here for the show, little man. in fact, i hope you and i can be good friends ..."
                                  ⇨◞loki snorts and rolls his eyes, muttering something to g.w. which makes the latter rumble out a laugh and step back from the table again.
                                  ... kch. guess maybe i'll hafta clean up a bit 'fore the big moment then. ⇨◞scoffs, clearly being sarcastic. ... can't say it's a bad idea though.
                                  think maybe we'll save that for later though and finish makin' sure the boys get cooled down 'fore they decide to try 'nything stupid. you just
                                  take a hot sec to cool off yourself though, pretty boy ... ⇨◞loki stands, the other men immediately joining him. if you gonna head back
                                  into the ********' lion's den, make sure you at least got the metal to fight 'em. ⇨◞he smirks and heads towards the back entrance with the others
                                  but throws ringer a meaning look
                                  i got s**t to deal with now, but i'll chin it with ya soon o'er this new idea o' yours, pretty boy. ..keep it real, yo.
                                  ⇨◞loki exits with his generals, pachinko shuffling after them. great white remains though, alone in the building with ringer -- the silence heavy
                                  and thick enough to slice with a knife. finally he speaks
                                  " ... boss has told me about you, dead ringer. it would be wise to remember ...
                                  i have your scent now.
                                  " ⇨◞he gives ringer a pleasant, closed-lipped smile and finally turns to go, clicking his teeth as he follows after loki.

- user has been disconnected -

ooc: yuuussss ... little loki is making his way up to the top. ; v ;
                                  also, i hope it's okay i signed off here. i figured it was a good spot.

User Image

....₀₁` ███......mobile......*......layin' low for now.
                            ....₀₂` ███......... tired......*......not you, a*****e.

LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.
                            ....*BREAKING WAVES.. ;THE SEA...▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

... ... ⇨◞it's been a long night for the king. in fact, he hasn't slept since it went to s**t a day or two ago -- he's lost track of the time exactly.
                                  after leaving the meeting last night, he had to show his face to the crew members who saw him 'die' to calm them down and set things straight.
                                  after that, it was another few hours of planning and rearranging the troops to make it look like the kings were still in a state of disarray and not
                                  calculating their revenge instead. he's tired, but even when given a few moments to himself, sleep evaded him. the dust from the rubble still
                                  feels like it's filling his airways and choking the breath from his lungs. so instead of laying in bed and staring at a ceiling, he's made his way
                                  down to the port and stands at the end of a lonely pier, watching the cargo ships come and go. it's foggy out and no one's around to bother him
                                  so he's not worried about being seen. he stands with slumped shoulders and dark rings beneath both eyes, enjoying a moment of quiet
                                  when a familiar voice rings out from across the way. loki closes his eyes and exhales heavily as ringer approaches
                                  ... a moment o' peace and
                                  quiet. that's all i axed for... ... ... ... ⇨◞without turning to look at ringer, loki tiredly pinches the bridge of his nose and curses under his breath.
                                  ... ... nah, pretty boy. he's sortin' a few things out with the boys right now... looked like you two got along real nice though. i'll call him down if yo'
                                  little heart's pinin' for him. ⇨◞he jokes, but there's no usual smirk to accompany it. loki finally opens his eyes and throws the other a sidelong
                                  glance
                                  so there a reason you down here, or you just tryna make a nuisance outta yo'self, huh? if you got words, spit 'em out quick.

User Image

....₀₁` ███......mobile......*......layin' low for now.
                            ....₀₂` ███......... tired......*......not you, a*****e.

LAYOUT BY TAE. DNS.
                            ....*BREAKING WAVES.. ;THE SEA...▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

⇨◞languidly raises an eyebrow at ringer and allows it to stay raised for a moment. ... oh, i'unno. maybe cuz you two is day and night. heh ...
                                  and i ain't talkin' skin color neither. ⇨◞thin-lipped smirk. all in all, seems like you ain't gone wake up to him gnawin' on yo' little twinkletoes.
                                  surprised he didn't try and scare ya' a little more than he did actually. ⇨◞half-heartedly shrugs as he stuffs his hands in his pockets.
                                  but suit yo'self. there'll be plenty o' time to chin it with the man soon enough. ... ******** pro'lly cranky as s**t right now 'nyway. ..'hangry'.
                                  ⇨◞doesn't even bother to roll his eyes, but simply gives ringer a dull stare for a long moment as if to say 'you dumb s**t'. ... ... right ... ;
                                  ⇨◞exhales and returns to watching the water, listening quietly as ringer gives him the lowdown on their situation. he nods once or twice,
                                  pleased enough with how things are going
                                  ... ... good. but let's make sure things don't get smoothed over for 'em so easy. this just a lil' scratch...
                                  so let's make it fester. ⇨◞loki's eyes are dark, a flicker of life reigniting - even if only for a brief moment. 'f i had it my way, i'd start blippin'
                                  flatties at random. two pigs for e'ery man o' mine they wasted... ... ⇨◞he goes quiet again for a long moment though, brow furrowed with the
                                  remnants of anger
                                  .. ... ... 'all thing's considered', huh? ... aish ... ... ⇨◞loki runs a hand through his mess of hair before turning to eye the
                                  cigarettes ringer's produced from his pocket. it's a welcome gift actually, and he accepts almost immediately
                                  solid, pretty boy. thanks for that ...
                                  ⇨◞he packs the box before opening it, popping one between his lips and pulling a pack of matches from his jacket to light it. he ignores ringer's
                                  comment at first, knowing full well how he looks right now. it isn't great, that's for sure. the king takes a long long drag on the cigarette
                                  before exhaling, holding the pack out to offer his companion one as well now
                                  ... nah, pretty boy. got a little too much on my mind to sleep...
                                  think it does my soul a lil' more good to just chill out here for a bit, ya feel me? ⇨◞he gives ringer a haggard smile and shrugs.

ooc: haha, he's too tired to resist. go ahead, ringer... DO IT. e`_____`e

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff