Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luce pressed her face against Brodie's chest. It was embarrassing to say it aloud. "More of...what we just did."

Obsessive Dabbler

Brodie knew that she was impatient. "More, huh." He kissed her again. "You should be more specific."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luce kissed Brodie, sighing softly. Her husband was being difficult now.

Obsessive Dabbler

He grinned wryly. Now she wasn't running, that was certain.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Brodie..." Luce whispered in his ear, trying to coax him into more play.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Should've made you keep count," he murmured.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luce hugged Brodie, pressing herself close to him. "I don't think we counted right."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Twenty," He repeated with a chuckle. She always said that when he stopped.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Every time, Luce seemed to forget how nice this could be. It hadn't taken long for her to relax and want more. When Brodie finished, it seemed too soon, and she opened her eyes to look at him, licking her lips. "That's it?' She whispered, out of breath.

Obsessive Dabbler

Whenever he said just ten, she asked for more. Brodie smiled slightly, neatly readjusting her so that she laid mostly on the bed. He tucked one of his legs over her knees, and let her lie over the other one with one of his hands at the small of her back. She had a habit of squirming to try and steal pleasure, and he- perhaps jealously- wanted to give that to her himself.

With each smack, he let his hand linger, rubbing out the sting and dispersing the heat, until she was practically drugged under his touch. "..Twenty." He let her up, only to kiss her deeply and sink into the pillows with her. Her curves were a new wonderland, and he hadn't been allowed to play much.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Twenty?" That was so many! Luce sat on Brodie's lap quietly.

Obsessive Dabbler

Brodie leaned up to kiss her. "You apologized very prettily," he nodded, touching her cheek. "I think twenty would be enough." He patted his lap.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Luce shook her head. "No, never," She'd never be sorry that she loved Brodie. Finally, she stepped forward and came to her husband.

Obsessive Dabbler

Brodie's eyes softened only a little. "I love you, too. Are you sorry for loving me, gorgeous?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I love you," Luce murmured quietly as she stayed where she was. It probably would be better for her to go to Brodie now instead of fighting it. But she was always nervous beforehand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff