• Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Monster are real, and ghosts are too.
They live inside us,
And sometimes,
They win......

People allowed to post are sugarbunny310, Tacosaurus.....and that's it!
Please enjoy the show!
Thank you!

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Professional Tease

Feeling: Sad +++ Location: Cemetery +++ With: No one +++ OOC: Posted!

User Image

++++Maya woke up, taking at least 2 minutes to wake up fully, like always. When she did she sat up in bed and looked around sighing happily" It's Saturday my favorite day!' she said happily. Maya rushed to go pick out a outfit, but once she did she paused slowly thinking" Wait....what was I doing...oh yeah!" she rushed to the shower and put the water to hot. Maya took out her phone playing music, making sure it was louder than the water. Maya undressed out of her pajamas and slowly stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water on her body. When she got out of the shower she took a deep breath and exhaled with relief. As she sat down on her bed she set the towel down on her bed, when she felt her hair dry. She put on her socks then her shoes, putting on jewelry, accessories, etc. Maya walked out of her room, finally and walked down the steps kissing her parent's cheeks" I'm going out, isn't today your last day here....did you pack?" her parents nodding with a great sense of sadness. Maya giggled" Don't worry, You will visit some time, right?" she said as her parent's smiled.

Maya nodded and walked out the house. As she was walking she pulled out her phone and checked the news. Seeing new things up and all of it was sad! She didn't like sadness, but she loved the news! As she read, she found out a boy was in a accident and it was terrible. She wanted to cry, she may have a certain personality but this was just sad! When she got to the end of the story she found out where the boy was buried. She smiled" I need to pay my respects." she said as she started to speed to the destination. The cemetery was pretty close to her house, she was actually surprised it didn't take that long.

When she looked back at her phone she saw the name of the boy and nodded" Okay...Find that name Maya." she started searching and when she came to the tomb stone, she smiled" I know you didn't want to die and it's totally understandable....I just want to let you know that you didn't deserve to die, it wasn't your time to go and you need to realize that god made a mistake, you deserve to live on." she said kindly as she bowed her head taking a few minutes to pull herself together.

User Image

User Image
User Image

shukitas's Pardner

Hardcore Loiterer

13,475 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Carl 200
User Image

Matthew Shepard

"I know you didn't want to die and it's totally understandable....I just want to let you know that you didn't deserve to die, it wasn't your time to go and you need to realize that god made a mistake, you deserve to live on."

The ghost boy sat atop his gravestone, staring at the girl he had never seen before. Was she an old neighbour? Maybe some distant relative he had never heard of. Either way, someone he didn't know was at his grave telling him how god made some sort of mistake and some other mumbo jumbo he stopped listening to. But she seemed different from any kind of church fanatic he'd ever seen in his lifetime. Maybe she was jewish. Not that he even knew a thing about judaism, but maybe they did weird stuff like going to people's graves that they didn't know. Matthew gave a small chuckle as he continued to study the girl.

He stood up and took a couple steps around her, looking her up and down. The daisy dukes and knee-high sneakers were definitely a combination he had never seen before. As he got around to her bag, he stuck his arm right through and grabbed what seemed to be her wallet. Matthew opened it, flipping through gift cards until he found her ID. Maya, huh? He thought to himself, quietly closing the wallet and placing it back in her bag before she even knew what happened. He walked back over to the gravestone and sat on top, crossing his legs in front of him. He deepened his voice for a dramatic effect.

"Maya, is it?" He asked, a smug grin on his face. At the moment he was only letting her hear his voice. He would show his body after he gave her a good scare. "What brings you to my humble abode?"

ooc: Sorry for taking so long to post lmao

I’ll chew you up and I’ll spit you out
Cause that’s what young love is all about

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Professional Tease

Feeling: Scared +++ Location: Cemetery +++ With: No one?? +++ OOC: Crappy Post! Sorry!

User Image

++++Maya had her eyes closed for a while. She started to think about what she might do when her parents leave the house. She was going to be alone and she really didn't want that...but hey, she might as well get used to it. Maya opened her eyes once again and when she heard her name, her face turned confused. But, She was scared a little" What if a rapist is behind me?" she thought as she then felt her legs go weak. Maya then heard the voice and she fell on a butt, she winced and opened her eyes" Uh.....I-I just wanted t-to say a f-few things, am I-I in trouble?" she asked, not even knowing who she was talking to. Maya was scared to look up and she was scared to look behind or to the side of her. Maya never been this scared in her life, now all she wanted to do is go home and crawl into her bed. Maya might be a tease but she wasn't good in an type of situation like this! Heck, She didn't even know this would even happen to her!

User Image

User Image
User Image

shukitas's Pardner

Hardcore Loiterer

13,475 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Carl 200
User Image

Matthew Shepard

Matthew watched her squirm, a small smile tugging at the corner of his pale lips. She might be fun to play with after all. Something about this 'Maya' girl seemed different from everyone else who visited him, not just because of her shoes, but something was... off about her. Deciding not to linger on the thought anymore, the ghost boy brought his hands up to his hair, styling his bangs to the side and making sure he looked as cool as possible. He didn't want to reveal himself and end up looking like he just rolled out of bed! With one last tug of his tie, he decided he looked perfect. Now was his chance.

He quietly cleared his throat, straightening his back and crossing his legs. "Trouble?" He asked Maya, allowing himself to slowly appear before her. "Whatever do you mean?" Matthew would never talk to someone like this normally, it was just some weird dialogue he heard in a movie once. He hoped he looked at least somewhat cool in front of the stranger who had never met him. Well, he's already dead. What else does he have left?

The ghost boy stood up, walking over to the girl and kneeling beside her as she sat on the ground. "Maya, Maya... it's a pretty name." He smiled, crossing his arms in his lap. Oh god how do I talk to people. I wasn't even good at it while I was living! Nonetheless with girls. Oh my gosh... He thought to himself, a sense of panic taking over as he forgot how uncool he was. He shook the feeling off as best as he could, closing his eyes for a brief moment then looking right back at the girl.

I’ll chew you up and I’ll spit you out
Cause that’s what young love is all about

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

The Professional Tease

Feeling: Scared +++ Location: Cemetery +++ With: No one?? +++ OOC: Crappy Post! Sorry!

User Image

++++Maya was confused. The person or thing, whatever it was didn't even make a move at her yet, instead they just continued to talk. Maya slowly looked up and noticed a boy, she noticed something off about him....just really off. Maya was afraid to even talk, she never seen this boy but he seemed familiar for some reason.....like she saw him only a second ago. Maya felt her throat close up not letting her voice come out....she opened her mouth and felt her throat clear up" I-I don't know.....I just thought I was in trouble somehow." she said in a low voice. She felt like she was really shy, she was never like this but it was scaring.....I mean, anything can happen in a cemetery! Maya looked at the boy again and when he told her she had a pretty name she blushed but then got a little defensive" What the heck! You scare the crap out of me and then you are going to hit on me! W-Wait how did you even know my name? Who are you?" she asked him moving away a little. Maya couldn't trust no type of guy that suddenly appear in a cemetery and who looks different than everyone else! She really couldn't trust anyone now! Bot after this experience!

User Image

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out