Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadicon91's Partner

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
A 1X1 rp by Jewels Dragonwing and TheCatOfTheNight13.

Jock X Outcast.

Jock played by: Jewels Dragonwing
Outcast played by: TheCatOfTheNight13

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Jack Newman

Picture:User Image

Shadicon91's Partner

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Name: Trevor Sterling

Picture: User Image

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jack woke up and ruffled his hair. He changed and walked to the kitchen. He made himslef a sandwich and ate it as fast as he could. Jack Ran up to the door with his bag on his shoulder. Jack went to his school and sat down in the bleachers. He would stay there for a while and then go to his class. jack grabbed a book and began to read. He had no friends so he had no point to stay in the class room recieving bad looks. He did not even mind that he was being talkedbehind his back.

Im totally diffrent.

Im the outsider, your the cool boy

Your cool, im not

Guess opposites attract!

Shadicon91's Partner

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Trevor Sterling
Swimming is my life, I could live in the water.

Trevor was on his usual run through the town to keep himself in shape. He had a big swimming meet this weekend and he needed to be all ready for it. This was the weekend he would break the record and become the fastest swimmer in the state. After his run he quickly showered and grabbed his stuff for school. Looking at the time as he ran out the door he swore to himself. He wouldn't have time to grab breakfast. He quickly jumped in his car and headed for school. Once he got to school he hurried into the building and to his locker where his friends found him.

•So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies, across this new divide•

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jack sighed as the bell rang. He closed the book and grabbed his bag. He walked out the gym and to his class room were alot of the students were talking about some party they were doing. Jack sighed and sat in his seat. He closed his eyes as the teacher talked and screamed at people who were talking. Jack opened them again and began writing. ''Why the heck does he need to give us class.''He mumbled and sighed as he looked at the clock.

Shadicon91's Partner

7,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Trevor Sterling
Swimming is my life, I could live in the water.

Trevor heard the bell and made his way to class walking in late. He looked at the teacher yelling at students and shook his head. He slipped into his desk and took out his notebook all prepared to take notes. Sadly he needed to keep up with his grades to continue swimming.

•So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies, across this new divide•

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Jack finished and he swar he saw smoke coming from his pencil. he looked at the boy who had entered and then back at his notes. The bell rang and he stood up. h wnt to his lcoker and grabbed his books and went to his next class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff