Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Conversationalist

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad threw his hands up and shrugged " Fine. Fine. Do what you gotta do. " he said not wanting to argue or get in her way. During their past six months of being 'married' together, he felt like he walking on eggshells with her." There's a gym near by where we can take a shower. This mausoleum has it's own toilet though. Except that you have to pour water in with a dipper to flush it."

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Angela glared. "We're going to the gym. Now." She got up and got into the car. "Pack what you need from here because we won't be coming back here." She crossed her arms and legs and waited on him to pack his things.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad rolled his eyes. He can't believe he was stuck with her of all people. Getting his stuff, he then placed it all in his car. That was all of his belongings.A camping stove, one over night bag stuffed with some 2nd hand bedsheets and clothes. Driving off, he then parked at the neighborhood gym.It looks like that was the only thing he ever spent his money on as he was a member and could get free water and showers whenever he wanted.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela smiled going to the shower. After 20 minutes, she walked out with her brown hair in braids. She had on a beautiful pale yellow sundress and a white sun hat. She bought a paper and looked at for rent ads as she waited on him. "He better wear a suit."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Conrad walked out wearing something rather casual as he wasn't on the job. Just some worn out jeans and shirt as he had to return all the good clothes he had back to that laundry shop that lent them to him. " So..where are we going? Rich neighborhood, middle, or ghetto? "he smirked

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela put her hands on her hips. "You need to be dressed better. You look like the bum you are." She sighed. "Never mind. No time for that. I've called and we are going to look at 3 different homes." She stood up carrying her purse. "I also called your boss and he'll send furniture and appliances from my home to use. We just need a house to put them in." She went and got into his car.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" A bum? wow...haven't heard that before" Corad smirked getting in the car. Simply nodding at what she had to say. If anything, he was more like a personal servant than a husband. Going up to the first house, he walked her up to the door with his arms crossed. " It'd be under your name right? " he asked seeing how the neighborhood looked rather fancy.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
"It's a nice neighborhood. No crime, a gym close by, hiking trails, and a community pool. The house is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house. Of course, the master bedroom is mine since once this is over, I get this place." Angela smiled looking in the house. "I love it. It's an Victorian Era style." She looked to the agent. "We'll rent it."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" Aren't you going to see the other places? " Conrad asked quite surprised since he thought she'd try to..well look at the rest and see what's cheaper. Then again. Money wasn't an issue for her. May be that's why she could easily get what she wanted whenever she wanted it

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela looked over at him. "What's wrong? You don't like this place?" She looked at the agent. "Let's go check out the other places first then. He's gotta like the place too." She walked with him. "Which place you wanna go see next?"

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" What I want doesn't really matter princess.I was just thinking may be you should go easy on the spending.Just my opinion about it" Conrad shrugged his shoulders. "This is a pretty suite house though. How much do you think it costs per month?"

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
"It's about $500 a month. This one was the cheapest. The next was $600 and the other was $650." Angela stopped him. "Do you want to see the other houses or not? Make up your mind, you silly man."

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" I think this house is fine then." Conrad smirked before calling the agent who was about to go somewhere else. " hey! she'll take it! " he called out. " besides...I want to buy a cat. " he scratched his head contemplating about it.

Beloved Friend

12,125 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Angela frowned. She looked at him. "Would you compromise with a dog? I'm badly allergic to cats." She felt bad denying him a pet he wanted but she enjoyed having the ability to breathe.

10,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
" A dog? I guess so..." Conrad smirk a bit. " So when do your things arrive? House is just semi furnished.." he looked around " Well...at least there's an apple tree out at the back "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff