spacer
                                                            spacer
                                                            spacer
                                                            spacer
                                                            spacer
                                                            spacer
                                                            spacer
                                                            spacer

Charming smiled.He was happy Chole was alright.He listened as she was worried about Faith.It was natural they were inseparable since birth and had a strong bond.When she asked where her mother and father were he sighed and sat down on the other side of the bed and held her hand."They weren't looking for you and Faith.They're most likely in New York now.I'm positive they are fine and if Faith is still there they will find her.It's what this family does remember we find each other."He said with his famous smile.

Charming then looked at the blonde haired boy when Chole mentioned he risked his life to save her."Thank you for protecting my grand daughter."

_____________________________

LOCATION: Chole's room…. FEELING: happy and yet sad) WITH WHO: Snow,Chole and Dorian OOC:...One more post.

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
            User Image

User Image

Dorian smiled and was relived Chole was alright.He smiled and so badly wanted to kiss her but there were other people in the room.When she mentioned about Faith and her grand father told her where her parents were he saw her expression become sad.He then moved and sat on her bed next to Snow."Your grandfather is right your parents will find a way to find Faith.Your sister is a fighter plus she has Rhys to protect her.She'll be alright."He said with a smile trying to reassure her.

Dorian then reached over and touched Chole's hand."We will get through this together.Don't lose hope."H then looked at the king and queen."Your highnesses is there a magic mirror or something like that that might let chole talk to Faith.I read in the book some women named Regina had one."color]

LOCATION: Choloe's room …. FEELING: happy and determinedWITH WHO: Chole,Snowwhite,Prince Charming OOC: Done sorry they're all a bit short.

Bashful Senshi

17,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

User Image

Chloe knew in her heart that her parents had gone looking for them, how could they not? This family always seemed to be looking for each other. She sighed, wishing they were here. But all that would mean was that they would have to go on a journey that they were a few days ahead of schedule on. She closed her eyes and wished she could be there for them, but knew that being there would do no good.

"Can we get a message to them? Faith thinks the Dark One is still in New York, but he isn't. He's here. I opened the portal when Dorian showed up and he snagged a ride back here with us. He's up to something. I have to warn them." She felt frantic. She wanted out of this room and to be somewhere useful. How could they get a message to her mother? There was no magic in New York so that was out. And no way one of Snow's birds could make it to another world.

Chloe's head snapped over to Rhys when he spoke. He had only known them a few days, but already seemed to know them very very well. "You're right. I know my parents and Faith will be alright, I just wish they were here."

LOCATION: ( ) …. FEELING: ( ) WITH WHO: ( ) OOC: ( ) ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff