Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vellevette's Widow

Poison Supermodel

23,900 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
It has occured to me that, although I'm new to the international music forum, there is no(active) topic for Onmyoza. Are they not popular? I figured their English site would bring an infulx of new fans.

So, has anyone heard of Onmyoza? If so, what's your favorite song, album, and all that stuff? I happen to be fond of their latest album, Mugen Hoyo. My favorite song is either Maikubi or Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana Ni Kaze.

Incase you haven't heard of them, Onmyoza is a J-band (I don't like Generas much.) consisting of 5 members:
Kuro Neko (vocal)
Matatabi (vocal, bass)
Maneki (guitar, backup singer)
Karukan (guitar)
and
Tora (drums)

They're one of my favorite bands! heart
(If there already are many topics on them, I apologize and I certainly hope this didn't post twice. Gaia was acting all funny...o_O)

Vellevette's Widow

Poison Supermodel

23,900 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
I did end up finding the listed Onmyoza topic, but...it seemed to be dead? Oh well. This'll get deleted if I broke any rules. whee
I've never actually heard of them, but I'll go check them out =) New music is always good heart

Ruthless Informer

Verdure
I did end up finding the listed Onmyoza topic, but...it seemed to be dead? Oh well. This'll get deleted if I broke any rules. whee
That wont take long. This thread itself is a broken rule. Move it to the official thread.
why is it always that when i start liking a band, everyone starts talking about it/ liking it a week after?

my favorite is hoshi no yadori

Vellevette's Widow

Poison Supermodel

23,900 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
Kaidan
Verdure
That wont take long. This thread itself is a broken rule. Move it to the official thread.

Whoops. Sorry, thought I read everything. Must have missed something. sweatdrop Well, I tried...and you came off a little harsh. It's not like I combed through every page to try and find it, and I did apologize in advance for making any mistakes. So, if you've got the power to delete the thread, go right ahead.

Vellevette's Widow

Poison Supermodel

23,900 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
kuri-san
why is it always that when i start liking a band, everyone starts talking about it/ liking it a week after?

Maybe you have good taste? I've known about them for a while, but whenever I asked about them, I was met with blank stares. *shrugs*
Verdure
kuri-san

Maybe you have good taste? I've known about them for a while, but whenever I asked about them, I was met with blank stares. *shrugs*

anyway... lets move to that old dead thread shall we?

Vellevette's Widow

Poison Supermodel

23,900 Points
  • Team Poison Master 250
kuri-san
Verdure
kuri-san

Sure thing, as soon as I get a chance. I have to leave now.
Verdure
kuri-san
Verdure
kuri-san

Sure thing.

lead the way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas