Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honey Samurai

lol i think it's fine~ whoop! high five! i'm a Guk-girl too! xD

i'll be sure to read them!~ xD

*high fives back*

Yay! ^^ I just think he's so brilliant, can't really describe when I like him cause he's not my usual type but I just love him to pieces.

I guess you subscribed earlier today, that made me smile teehee

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma
Honey Samurai

*high fives back*

Yay! ^^ I just think he's so brilliant, can't really describe when I like him cause he's not my usual type but I just love him to pieces.

Yup, same here. there's just that something that he has that pulls you in...

I sure did! I read 'Love is like..." and I'll read 'World Warp' once it's finish, otherwise i get lost in plots from other fics...
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma
Honey Samurai

*high fives back*

Yup, same here. there's just that something that he has that pulls you in...

I sure did! I read 'Love is like..." and I'll read 'World Warp' once it's finish, otherwise i get lost in plots from other fics...

I know, though part of me wishes that he would go back to his shorter hair. It suited him better than the long mop he's got now. Still love him to pieces though

lol good good

World Warp doesn't really have a plot in the slightest, it's just matoki one shots really. so you can just read whenever and don't have to worry about it lol

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma

I know, though part of me wishes that he would go back to his shorter hair. It suited him better than the long mop he's got now. Still love him to pieces though

lol good good

World Warp doesn't really have a plot in the slightest, it's just matoki one shots really. so you can just read whenever and don't have to worry about it lol

i agree with you there. although i've gotten used it by now~

ah well then!~ i'll go read it once i get home from work~
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma

lol good good

I know, I still remember being kinda like 'Wheres Guk' at the concert and then he started to sing and I nearly did a double take but his long hair had been styled really well that night so he was all kinda fluffy and poofy looking. It was so damn cute ^^ I loved London Attack so much, I hope they come back at some point cause I would go and see them again in a heartbeat

okay hun. It's random and strange but I enjoy it. Plus it's matoki's they're insane, crazy and cute no matter which way you look at them. Totally read the Earthverse comic like forty plus times or something stupid when I found it

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma

lol good good

I know, I still remember being kinda like 'Wheres Guk' at the concert and then he started to sing and I nearly did a double take but his long hair had been styled really well that night so he was all kinda fluffy and poofy looking. It was so damn cute ^^ I loved London Attack so much, I hope they come back at some point cause I would go and see them again in a heartbeat

okay hun. It's random and strange but I enjoy it. Plus it's matoki's they're insane, crazy and cute no matter which way you look at them. Totally read the Earthverse comic like forty plus times or something stupid when I found it

i'm very envious of you. i wish i could have gone to see them when they came to LA, i hope they come back so i can see them~ i do hope that they do return to London as well for you and the other Babyz.

Ha~ Gotta love the Matoki's~ Plus i do love random~ xD
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma

lol good good

i'm very envious of you. i wish i could have gone to see them when they came to LA, i hope they come back so i can see them~ i do hope that they do return to London as well for you and the other Babyz.

It was great though I had to travel down cause i live the opposite end of England but it was so totally worth it.

Yush so much fun to write with and I got a comment after having some Banghim at the end of one of the drabbles. Makes me happy ^^

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma

lol good good

It was great though I had to travel down cause i live the opposite end of England but it was so totally worth it.

Yush so much fun to write with and I got a comment after having some Banghim at the end of one of the drabbles. Makes me happy ^^

Ahhh~ Still so jealous lol~ I'll be sure to see them one of these days!!!

That's great~ I love me some BangHim~ xD The drabbles were great~ Hope to read more soon~ xD
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma

lol good good

Ahhh~ Still so jealous lol~ I'll be sure to see them one of these days!!!

That's great~ I love me some BangHim~ xD The drabbles were great~ Hope to read more soon~ xD

I'm sure they will, hopefully they'll get to both venus for us (and maybe someone a bit bigger for the UK gig too))

lol I've only just really started writing banghim but I'll think that I'll keep it going...though I still like writing Tats in his 'attack-hyper-bunny-of-doom' mode. it's so funny

gotta come up with some other stuff for them but I just go with the flow lol

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma

I'm sure they will, hopefully they'll get to both venus for us (and maybe someone a bit bigger for the UK gig too))

lol I've only just really started writing banghim but I'll think that I'll keep it going...though I still like writing Tats in his 'attack-hyper-bunny-of-doom' mode. it's so funny

gotta come up with some other stuff for them but I just go with the flow lol

mhmm! you're right, I'm sure they'll be back~ Can't wait~!

whoop! like i said love me some BangHim~ and who can resist a 'attack-hyper-bunny-of-doom'? I know i can't! lol i hope something comes to you~
Honey Samurai

whoop! like i said love me some BangHim~ and who can resist a 'attack-hyper-bunny-of-doom'? I know i can't! lol i hope something comes to you~

Heh the plot bunnies have been attacking me - ironically - and I've got an idea in mind but I just need to plan it out a little bit and then get around to writing it. Definitely Banghim territory but it shall be fun

and whooo, have you seen the Japanese MV for 'Excuse Me' yet? It's so much fun and I nearly giggled through all of it.

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma
Honey Samurai

Heh the plot bunnies have been attacking me - ironically - and I've got an idea in mind but I just need to plan it out a little bit and then get around to writing it. Definitely Banghim territory but it shall be fun

and whooo, have you seen the Japanese MV for 'Excuse Me' yet? It's so much fun and I nearly giggled through all of it.

yay plot bunnies~ lol well i can't wait ~

I have! I really like it~ They all look so handsome, and it was pretty fun~ x)
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma
Honey Samurai

Well I've got a bit of it planned out which is good, just need to find the time to get it writen. though the only thing I'm stuck on is that I technically need a 'jealous rival' for the whole banghim relationship and I'm a bit stuck. Currently planning to run with Big Bang cause they could work but I'm not overly sure. You got any suggestions?

yeah I thought that it was fun and I was like 'guys, I can just pet your awesome hair?'

Divine Gatekeeper

Chia Toma
Honey Samurai
Chia Toma
Honey Samurai

Well I've got a bit of it planned out which is good, just need to find the time to get it writen. though the only thing I'm stuck on is that I technically need a 'jealous rival' for the whole banghim relationship and I'm a bit stuck. Currently planning to run with Big Bang cause they could work but I'm not overly sure. You got any suggestions?

yeah I thought that it was fun and I was like 'guys, I can just pet your awesome hair?'

jealous rival.... hmm? i know that a lot of banghim fics use members of block b? to be more specific it's usually zico... or ji eun from secret since she and yongguk released a song together.... but that's all that i've really seen... ^^;

Igotzaname's Waifu

Shy Bookworm

15,365 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Annyeong Babys!

My bias are Yongguk and Daehyun heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff