Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've listened to their songs 3yrs ago, back in china. Are they still releasing albums?

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
People speak CHINESE in Thailand. So China Dolls might be Thai, and I think they are. I love their music! ^_^ "Oh, ghost! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ghost!"
x_X I don't like them very much. They're voice is extremly high
They used to be quite famous in Thailand. I live in Bangkok and when they came out with their first album it was a huge hit.
After selling overseas though, I dont know what happened, even the hype about their lastest album wasn't that big...

their music is good though, alot of R&B in the later ones~~

the lastest one i think came out about a year ago. They are still around in the Thai entertainment biz, new album or not, im not sure.
I've heard of them...I'm just not sure if I've heard them. I once heard a song called "Silly Boy" by the China Dolls, it was in English but the chorus was Chinese (I think, it might've been a different language). Would anyone be able to tell me if these are the same China Dolls? Also, I bought a CD single a long time ago by China Dolls called "I'll Know How To Love You" released by Jellybean Recordings, or something like that. Are those the same China Dolls, or no? confused

So confused. sweatdrop
yea n i like their song "WAH I NI"

Mythical Gekko

<center>This is an official thread bump.
There seems to be a lot of clutter and repeat threads these days. So, in order to not lose our official threads that are shown in the TOPIC DIRECTORY, I am bumping them to the top.
Please remember, if you create an official topic that does not already exist, please report it to the TOPIC DIRECTORY so it will be added.
Thank you for your support.
</center>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas