Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
By the gods of Mount Olympus! My little brother is staring at Disney Channel right now and its saying that Wizards is coming back. YES, I'm a sophomore in college and I totally shouldn't even be glancing at that channel, but I don't care! I AM WATCHING THIS!!! Wizards was the only reason I continued to watch that channel. They took awesome shows like Raven and Lizzie off and replaced them with stupidity like Austin and Ally o.O and then when the show ended earlier this year I was like =O whhhhaaaaa? And then I left it. Now I'm totally psyched, anyone else??
I think I read somewhere that it was a reunion episode.
It would be cool to see what would happen. How's Alex doing as a Wizard and stuff.

Seeker

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
That's cool. I really love this show. heart heart heart heart
Haven't watched TV in a while... but I admittedly did like Wizards.

Doting Friend

Really? I don't know how long it would be but I loved every episode of wizards of waverly place :d
That was the only show I watched on Disney Channel ever since they took away the older shows that I watched as a kid. Wizards of Waverly Place is a good show. Not stupid like the shows on now. I enjoy some of the made-for-TV Disney movies but not a lot of them. Anyway, when is this Wizards episode supposed to be coming out?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff