Welcome to Gaia! ::

What did you think of The Rabbits?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Anyone seen David Lynch The Rabbits. I just downloaded an episode, Ithink it looks creepy. I'll post back after I watch it.
Just watched episode 4. I liked the way it was shot, I liked the set, costumes, laugh tracks, but it made no sense and seemed absolutely pointless. Seemed like it was trying to be wonderful art by being so out there.So I didn't really like it. I still want to see more episodes though.

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
o.O i'm not a huge fan of his, but... i must say i am curious... do you have a link to where i could get it at? ^.^
Sorry, but no. I downloaded mine off of E-Mule. If you want it you either have to pay $10 to davidlynch.com and you'll get that and some other movies or you can search for it or kazaa or e-mule.
I don't know if I like Lynch much either. I just saw Lost Highway, at first it made no sense and I thought it was boring. Now I get it, but I still don't know if I liked it or not. I'm borderline on whether or not I like him.
While everyone will tell you to watch Lost Highway/Muholland Drive I would recomend that you watch both Blue Velvet and Elephant man. Both of them are traditional movies, ie linier coherent plot set in the real world. They are both wonderfuly crafted movies that really show off his talent as a director. People will claim to love muholland drive, and I do...but in all honesty the movie is fragmented and incompleate. Lost Highway is... well its love hate but its really only a vauge representation of his work

Now I demand of you tell me more of Rabbits.
Rabbits is weird. Of the one episode I have there are three rabbits. The rabbits being people in brown rabbit suits. They wear regular clothes and they talk to eachother in incoherent sentences that are very spaced out. ex. It must be the rain...........Someone called for Suzie. Oh yeah, they do this in very unemotional voices. In my 5 min. episode, it is shot in one room. The room does not have much in it, and it is shot so the film looks very old. It looks sort of like some show from the 5o's, like Leave it to Beaver. Even has a creepy laughtrack that goes off at the inappropriate time.

Next time I go to the movie store I'll try to rent Blue Velvet or Elephant Man. Lynch is definately interesting, but can't quite call him an excellent director yet. Have you seen Eraserhead? I thought that looked interesting. I watched the first half hour of Muholland Drive, but I had things I had to do, so I didn't get to see the rest of it. It seemed a bit slow moving, but I think it would have gotten better if I watched more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff