Welcome to Gaia! ::

posthume v2's Queen

Invisible Bear

H3LLZ
Oh god, please don't refer to yourself as a hipster. Only ones who do are those kids who chill at coffee shops and think they are the coolest s**t because they listen to Sufjan and AnCo.

Please keep in mind that I "refer" to my taste in music that because people have been doing so for me and it happens to sting a little less when I do it myself. Please stop making me feel inferior through harsh statements like this. Really it makes me feel like crying to be completely honest.

posthume v2's Queen

Invisible Bear

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
it's really time to put hipster to bed both in ironic and sincere use

I honestly only used the term 'hipster' once. I feel like the energy used to humiliate the term hipster could be used better by being kind and helping a gal out to find some decent to music to listen to.

Clean Member

Iron & Wine [x] || The Avett Brothers [x] || J. Tillman [x] / Father John Misty [x] || Dr. Dog [x], [y]
Radical Face [x] || Adam Green [x] || Elliot Smith [x] || Ra Ra Riot [x]
Beach House [x] || Chairlift [x] || Joanna Newsom [x] || Little Joy [x] || Jessica Pratt [x]
Noah and The Whale [x] || Mystery Jets [x] || Friendly Fires[x] || Local Natives [x]
Vanaprasta [x] || Steel Train [x] || Atlas Genius [x] || The Swell Season [x]
Metronomy [x] || Hot Chip [x] || Two Door Cinema Club [x] || Tellison [x] || To My Boy [x]
Famg Island [x] || Hey Marseilles [x] Fruit Bats [x] ||Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly [x]
Ima Robot [x] & Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros [x] & Alexander [x]
The Postelles [x] || Selah Sue [x] || Margot and The Nuclear So So's [x]

Noob

5,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
TheOddventures
Favourite music groups?

Chatty Abductee

Eisley. redface
Daft punk or the beatles heart

Wealthy Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pshh... You've never heard of them. They only got like 10 plays on SoundCloud. jk razz

Fashionable Werewolf

You should check out Magic Man. They're really good. smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yteXdnQQSUc

Feline Autobiographer

These are a few things I enjoy:

st. vincent, björk, PJ Harvey, grimes, crystal castles, kelela, ms mr, portishead, beach house, neutral milk hotel, nick cave, goldfrapp, neko case, aphex twin, liars, glasser, poliça, dirty projectors, radiohead, pavement, beach fossils, deerhoof, blood orange, baths, the antlers, trespassers william, swans, sun kil moon,future islands, sleater-kinney, cat power, fiona apple, warpaint, sonic youth, body/head, massive attack

not all of these are still/were ever considered indie but they're commonly associated with the scene and i just think they're worth mentioning

Trash Kid

thatguyjables
have you heard of Black Bird Raum? they're a pretty intense folk punk band

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out