• Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
kiironobara
G-Light-1994
kiironobara
G-Light-1994
JamesWN
Christ. They're called video games. You can shoot, smash, stab, burninate, explode all the people you want without repercussions.

You know, random acts of terrible violence existed before video games. What are you going to blame that on? I love Lucy? Renegade knitting groups?

Human beings are violent. The sooner we stop blaming everything else and actually get down to the real problem, the sooner we can take real steps to fixing it.

He's not blaming video games for their violence. He's saying if they wanted to get out anger and frustration through violence, it would be better to do it via the media of video games.

Alright, I apologize then. My mistake, I misread that. That sort of thing gets me fired up, and I jumped to conclusions. sweatdrop

Easy to do. Thought I'd clarify.

Thanks for pointing it out. I didn't wanna sound like an a**. > . >;

Sparkly Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
The fact that he thought he could take out his feelings on innocent people is super disturbing. People like that need to be kept under supervision.

Lonely Browser

let the homeless reciprocate the actions to those worthless, pathetic f***ers and leave absolutely nothing for the families to bury or cremate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff