Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
No one thinks about the mentally ill or the children in all of this?

Speaking of not being able to hold a job

Any of you that know me, know my story about my biological father and his schizophrenia (due to a neurological defect in the brain). I made no secret of it. For schizos and other people will some kind of illness, it is hard for them to keep a job. Especially if they keep ending up being locked away in a padded room under court order.
Then, of course, you have the military guys who came back from their tour of duty and are finding it hard to cope because of their difficulty with PTSD or some other thing or cannot get a job because for some reason no one wants to hire them.

My mother did hold a job, but it was minimum wage and no health insurance. Women like her (she was never homeless) can end up homeless whether they still have a job or not too.

So some of you (you know who you are) should learn not to be so arrogant with your assumptions. Because there are people who literally cannot help themselves. No one gives them a chance. There is a bad stereotype concerning the homeless because of the bad elements. But one needs to examine each case.

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

I don't see how this is solving the homelessness problem. There are many reasons as to why a person becomes homeless, both in or out of their power. But something like this, to make it a crime to which the repercussions will affect them negatively in the future.

I see a gray area forming soon...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces