Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
He was the one who choose to get drunk so it's his fault.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
The families of the two dead girls should be suing HIS arse! If he does manage to get anything... it should go straight to the victim's families.

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Oh God, this man's acting like a child, not taking any responsibility for his own actions! My cousin was killed in a hit and run last year and the driver said "Oh i didn't know I hit anyone, I didn't know i hit anything while driving. this isn't my fault" I wanted to slap her. The man is a fool and no judge is gonna accept his defense.

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Shyao_Sorceress
Oh God, this man's acting like a child, not taking any responsibility for his own actions! My cousin was killed in a hit and run last year and the driver said "Oh i didn't know I hit anyone, I didn't know i hit anything while driving. this isn't my fault" I wanted to slap her. The man is a fool and no judge is gonna accept his defense.

Nyehhh... you'd be surprised. :/

OJ Simpson.

Newbie Raider

-DUDE not right you can't sue a resturaunt that gave you booze if you ordered it and blame them for your stupidness in drunk driving man what was this guy thinking?! scream I think some people have lost their sense of mortallity and they're responsibilty I mean come on buddy..... REALLY? and not only that but what about those 2 sisters that got killed for his ignorance? their family must be VERY depressed and mourning them as of this moment, this guy is NOT right he should apologize for his actions and that he should with no doubt pay his debt to society and to do something nice for those girl's family.... that is the right thing for him to do and to take his punishment and move on to "Take it like a man..... NOT a COWARD!!!" stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff