Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

What if one wanted to get separated and the other one didn't? How do you sort THAT out?

Vampiric Vampire

14,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friendly 100
Generic Breed
What if one wanted to get separated and the other one didn't? How do you sort THAT out?

A fight to the death.

Oh wait...

Anxious Hero

"If it aint broke,dont fix it"
If they are happy that way and they are healthy then its fine in my opinion. 3nodding

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The only sad thing about this is that when one twin dies, the other will soon follow, since the blood supply is shared to a degree. The blood will end up going to the dead twin and never end up being pumped back to the living one. Essentially, they'll bleed to death without shedding a drop of blood. Shitty way to go, but hopefully they won't have to worry about such things for many, many years (as in give or take 70). Other than that, I hope they have a long, healthy life. I hope the doctors focus more on making the life they've chosen more easily livable so undue strain is not put on one or the other twin, and works with them to keep them healthy so they can work on being happy. Plenty of conjoined twins with much more serious conditions (such as those joined at the head, or those with one body and two heads) have gone on to lead normal, happy, healthy lives, even managing to give each other privacy in their own way and lead different and almost separate lives (as much as one can when conjoined to another).

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Generic Breed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A duel.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Loki903
DJ Maimai
Why should they have to be separated? If they're relatively medically sound, and one of them would end op being paraplegic it just doesn't seem logical to force them into it.
Society today is so caught up with fixing people that we can't realize there's a time and place to leave well enough alone.

that's my issue with this story also. for ******** sake I'm writing an editorial on disability in the media, I'm actually telling my teacher to BITE ME at this point when I'm told to find "credible sources" and it's so covered up I can only find a few... when I'm using various internet sources and critical reviews. hell I've got MLP and southpark as my topics. since it's the older generation bashing into the mlp for the newer generation with the whole derpy pony scandal and trying to be hush hush over the bullying to the point of basic massive depression of a disabled character with no resolution to the issue of the bully being dealt with... I mean society is so friggin narrow minded if it's disabled it's either mentally retarded or just unable to function. if it's a noticeable disability then it CLEARLY isn't happy even if it says it is. and I sya IT because that's how I've seen some ignorant label disabled people or children, like they wouldn't understand being degraded.. society's just borked up and we're STILL coming out the dark ages. for gods sake. apologies for the rant.. but honestly I've been dealing with so much crap this week this is just adding more dfodder for me going into this topic.

"fixing" derpy to take away her personality was terrible. >< domokun stargate

Shy Bachelorette

34,075 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Cookie Collector 400
2sarahgate
Loki903
DJ Maimai
Why should they have to be separated? If they're relatively medically sound, and one of them would end op being paraplegic it just doesn't seem logical to force them into it.
Society today is so caught up with fixing people that we can't realize there's a time and place to leave well enough alone.

that's my issue with this story also. for ******** sake I'm writing an editorial on disability in the media, I'm actually telling my teacher to BITE ME at this point when I'm told to find "credible sources" and it's so covered up I can only find a few... when I'm using various internet sources and critical reviews. hell I've got MLP and southpark as my topics. since it's the older generation bashing into the mlp for the newer generation with the whole derpy pony scandal and trying to be hush hush over the bullying to the point of basic massive depression of a disabled character with no resolution to the issue of the bully being dealt with... I mean society is so friggin narrow minded if it's disabled it's either mentally retarded or just unable to function. if it's a noticeable disability then it CLEARLY isn't happy even if it says it is. and I sya IT because that's how I've seen some ignorant label disabled people or children, like they wouldn't understand being degraded.. society's just borked up and we're STILL coming out the dark ages. for gods sake. apologies for the rant.. but honestly I've been dealing with so much crap this week this is just adding more dfodder for me going into this topic.

"fixing" derpy to take away her personality was terrible. >< domokun stargate

she wasn't even mentally disabled for gods sake she held a job as a mailmare and took in a unicorn pony she adopted and raised the child better than any non "disabled" parent 've seen. but eh. honeslty at least she appeared again in season 4. I just wish they'd show her more again or give her hr own episode as her way of defending herself. but ah well I'm rambling.. I hate her girly voice so I hope if she talks again she gets her original... ah well I'm gonna go off and write that paper I gotta do now, or hunt for anymore sources I could use, you have a good day!

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Suddenly, ponies...

Fluffy Fatcat

11,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Heckler 50
it's.....well, i guess you could say "their body", therefore they have the choice. some conjoined twins want to live this way. if the surgery will have more cons than pros for the two, can't say i blame them. sweatdrop

Timid Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
if they dont want to be seperated its their own choice

Sexy Assailant

Even better if one is straight and the other is gay. "Uh, doctor, we've sudden changed our minds..."

User_123092
I don't know how I could manage living with another person attached to me. What if one of us wants to have sex how awkward would this be? LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff