Paragasu
We Are Organisms
Paragasu
We Are Organisms
Paragasu
X_Torric_X
-dorm killings

"Religion of peace" at it again.

Lol no, it is people like you at it again, you know you and that retarded terrorist leader have similar mind, "let spread the hatred on people that we don't even know" kind of mindset rolleyes
what do mindsets have to do with facts about claims and events?
Everything...radical thinking make people do radical things rolleyes
religions are irrational, so irrational thinking causes irrational things. hence 'religion of peace' at it again.
no, some humans are irretional, hence irretional humans at it again.
yes, but it was inspired by age old cultures and religious practices, often times if even one word changes in a holy book it can in the long term have larger consequences if a lot still believe in such a thing, but you are correct its them stubbornly sticking to it. Overall they do choose their actions.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
David2074
"...said schools would continue to be targeted "until our last breath".
I'm okay with that. Hopefully someone is working right now to provide him with his last breath.

I also wonder how burning students to death in their sleep figures in to we don't kill women or children because that is against our religion.

Bonus points if they kill these asshats with gasses.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Paragasu
Kai-Shan Valandria
Paragasu
If they really are as bad as you discribe you won't be talking right now would you? because you are dead...why do you think that even you retarded islamophobe politician didn't even dare to bill a war decleration to the muslim population even thou they claim that muslim is like a cencer that is so evil and would destroy you, your mom and your barbie doll?....how many muslim do you think roam the earth?you are brain dead zombie that only follow what you are being told by the media and politician and can't think logically...muslim radical and terrorist group don't even resemble 1% of the entire muslim population...should I say when a member of group "a" people go on a rampage killing people all group "a" people are psychopath killer rolleyes

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say there, but I'll happily add that any group of people that forces their women to cover themselves and treats them like livestock is worthy of eradication and has no place in modern society.
ignorance at its best rolleyes ...brain dead zombie of politicians propagada rolleyes

So anyone who doesn't agree with you is ignorant, never mind the fact that I always go to double-check things before complaining about them first. rolleyes

If I went to Saudi Arabia, for example, I would be forced to cover myself head to toe (or else be assaulted), I would not be able to drive, and if I have sex and get caught, I'll be jailed for adultery.

No, nuke that s**t from orbit. Disgusting treatment of women like that by any religion has ZERO place in the modern world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff