Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Damn you, Yahoo, and your shitty video design

I love Steven so much. You know you're good when your sarcastic retelling of the incident is better news than the incident itself.

Sparkly Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
That was beautiful. I'm sad that he missed though. I guess he should stick to bows and arrows. Or pirate cutlasses.
Watari_chan
That was beautiful. I'm sad that he missed though. I guess he should stick to bows and arrows. Or pirate cutlasses.

Didnt they say that he actually did connect, thats why the crowd cheered 3nodding

Sparkly Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
FULLY AWAKENED BEING
Watari_chan

Didnt they say that he actually did connect, thats why the crowd cheered 3nodding

My favorite thing about this whole story is that EVERYONE is on Orlando's side. I have not seen a SINGLE person defend Beiber or even scorn Orlando, and that is just wonderful imo. emotion_dowant
Watari_chan
FULLY AWAKENED BEING
Watari_chan

Q

My favorite thing about this whole story is that EVERYONE is on Orlando's side. I have not seen a SINGLE person defend Beiber or even scorn Orlando, and that is just wonderful imo. emotion_dowant [/quote
Haha i agree 100% chan! Once i read that article, orlando bloom instantly became one of my fav actors lolz! rofl

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Watari_chan
FULLY AWAKENED BEING
Watari_chan

My favorite thing about this whole story is that EVERYONE is on Orlando's side. I have not seen a SINGLE person defend Beiber or even scorn Orlando, and that is just wonderful imo. emotion_dowant

That is because Beiber is in the wrong. Orlando was defending the lady's integrity (even if out of jealousy and I am unable to determine that part of the story).

CBS has been reporting with video as well. One of the CBS evening magazine shows was showing the story too.

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

The story made my day,haha Beiber you LOSER! =w=

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
damn...bloom how could you...how could you miss?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff