Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please help. I dont see anything anywhere to heal or attack somebody, and i dont know how to do anything but post.

Healing Mage

10,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I'm in the same boat you're in...
: (

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Look around in the main forum. Sooner or later, you'll see someone with a yellow button under their avatar where it says "attack" and "auto attack".
Press "Attack" (auto attack is only if you want to pay 2 gaia cash to cause your opponent to loose 10-20 health) and then slash the owls. When you slash, hold the left mouse button and "draw" on the owls when they pop up. Be careful so that you don't touch the bats, you'll loose points for that.

Hope it was somewhat helpfull... sweatdrop

Versatile Genius

10,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
How is energy gained?

Ruthless Codger

Lokun
"Press "Attack" (auto attack is only if you want to pay 2 gaia cash to cause your opponent to loose 10-20 health)
User Image

Wait, they actually incorporated the cash system into this event, for people to make up for laziness / low skill / flash game glitching?

What. the. ********, Gaia?

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Emprex_Complex
How is energy gained?

That I'm not sure of... From what I read in the guide, you gain energy from posting in the main forum OR the Von Helson one. That's why people make topics named "Bump for energy!".

But I noticed that my energy seemed to drop the more I posted. Not sure why... 0-o

Versatile Genius

10,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
Lokun
Emprex_Complex
How is energy gained?

That I'm not sure of... From what I read in the guide, you gain energy from posting in the main forum OR the Von Helson one. That's why people make topics named "Bump for energy!".

But I noticed that my energy seemed to drop the more I posted. Not sure why... 0-o
I think I see a glitch. If I am on a thread, my energy displays "0%." If I am on the main forum or Von Helson one... it goes back to some regular percentage.

peofun1's Senpai

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Emprex_Complex
Lokun
Emprex_Complex
How is energy gained?

I think I see a glitch. If I am on a thread, my energy displays "0%." If I am on the main forum or Von Helson one... it goes back to some regular percentage.

Mine is doing the same :c

Inquisitive Bookworm

I, like Rah Rah Cupcake-a-saurous, am seeing some confusing things that may be rather problematic for me over time.

Versatile Genius

10,675 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
Rah Rah Cupcake-a-saurous
Emprex_Complex
Lokun
Emprex_Complex
How is energy gained?

Mine is doing the same :c
Yes! So it makes it hard for me to know when I can attack.
Attack in the main forum, gain energy by posting in main forum, heal by posting in this forum.

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I'm sort of lost myself. This game where you slash bats and owls is weird.

Sparkly Lovergirl

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items