Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
The best Zelda games are A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. I never really liked Twilight Princess, but then I don't really like the Wii, so...
turbo-sexophonic
Loccke
I first play Zelda 1 (nes) when I was in 1st grade and I hated it. Bleh!! ...but I then played the gameboy version of Zelda (links awakening) and love it. That was actually the first Zelda game I ever beat. Then when I was in high school I play the N64 version of it and it was great. I'm stuck in the shadow temple right now, but hopefully I'll get back into it soon. Then I play Zelda Windwaker and love the cel shaded graphics a lot and the windwaker itself was beautiful. One of the monsters actually look like Stich from Lilo and Stich. XD Then I play 4 swords with my friends which was epic, but actually started some blood boiling within us. We ended up beaten it, but the final boss was beaten by 2 of the 4 friends because the other two didn't want to play the game with us anymore. XD I play a little bit of Twilight Princess, but didn't really get around to beaten it yet. =( I think I'm still in the Goron mountains area? Anyways I love most of the Zelda games and hopefully they will come out with more of them in the future. ^^

which N64 game? Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?

I play the Ocarina of Time version. I never really got around to playing Majora's mask version yet.
Loccke
I first play Zelda 1 (nes) when I was in 1st grade and I hated it. Bleh!! ...but I then played the gameboy version of Zelda (links awakening) and love it. That was actually the first Zelda game I ever beat. Then when I was in high school I play the N64 version of it and it was great. I'm stuck in the shadow temple right now, but hopefully I'll get back into it soon. Then I play Zelda Windwaker and love the cel shaded graphics a lot and the windwaker itself was beautiful. One of the monsters actually look like Stich from Lilo and Stich. XD Then I play 4 swords with my friends which was epic, but actually started some blood boiling within us. We ended up beaten it, but the final boss was beaten by 2 of the 4 friends because the other two didn't want to play the game with us anymore. XD I play a little bit of Twilight Princess, but didn't really get around to beaten it yet. =( I think I'm still in the Goron mountains area? Anyways I love most of the Zelda games and hopefully they will come out with more of them in the future. ^^

which N64 game? Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask?
PhantomMichaeliS
Cant wait for Skyward Sword...I heard it was recalled the week before release in Japan because gameplay was backwards on the Wii...that only means that our wait has been prolonged. D:

SON OF A PIG'S a**! stressed scream gonk
I played almost all the zelda's (as far back as the snes) except for the handheld games...
I could never afford to buy them cry
I did get to play minish cap biggrin

The nes ones, I'm trying to play, but it's just so hard o___ou lol!

My favorite game so far is Majora's Mask heart
I like twilight princess and ocarina of time too though,
oooo... it's so hard to choose ><

I can't wait for skyward sword though mrgreen

2,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
NidoQ
User Image
Say everything about Zelda and the chapters..
With capter did u liked or do u want more Zelda?
Do u want Zelda on the X-box and PS3.
Did you ever playd the oldest Zelda in the super nintendo?
Like that answers etc. 3nodding
hes killing link
eek eek eek eek mad
NidoQ
User Image

zelda on the xbox would have been amazing but i still have hope for nintendo to come out with something new in the near future i have beaten every last zelda from regular nintendo on up but twilight princess only beat on the game cube not the wii

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Cart Raider 100
The phantom hourglass is the best for DS, Spirit tracks is newer but no better.
A link to the Past (snes) is super.
In 64 the best is ocarina of time, the majora's mask is a bit strange "3 days" but is also playable
spirit tracks biggrin

5,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
what do they make after skyward sword? that's the question 3nodding .

1,700 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
i hpoe that they remake the old zelda into xbox360 and ps3

5,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Informer 100
NidoQ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you fail

5,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorites have to be A Link to the Past and The Minish Cap (the characters look so freaking cute in that one!! whee Legend of Zelda in 2D owns). TP is awesome, and I can't wait for Skyward Sword. Although, by watching the trailer I think the graphics and designs can't compete with the ones in TP. And I don't really get the story behind it.
I wish I had a DS so I could play Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass sad

Lonely Phantom

W0gertje
i hope that in Skyward Sword there's also something like midna in twiligt princess and like navi and tattle and the boat, it would suck a bit if there's not something like them.
There is. The girl that looked like a human representation of the Master Sword is going to be the guide. She'll probably be a spirit within the Skyward Sword which will turn into the Master Sword. Oh I so can't wait for this origin story for the Master Sword. Ocarina of Time was Ganon's origin story so Skyward Sword should be just as good as Ocarina was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff