Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

If anyone loves this game enough, ive got a thread for brainstorming a creed-based roleplay!

Interested? click the Assassin's symbol in my sig!

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Rihxcs_XVI
If anyone loves this game enough, ive got a thread for brainstorming a creed-based roleplay!

There's some spelling errors here and there but I may join when I have time later razz
AF-StoryWeaver
User Image
Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

A neat quote from the game. I haven't played it yet, but I'm sure to get it for Christmas. I've been reading the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood novelization, but don't spoil the plot for other people if you know what happens!

It's not very good to me.

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Oromis-Elda14

No? Well, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I thought it was too short, but then again, it was just a short bridge game to AC3, which someone on this thread said will come out in 2012.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

AF-StoryWeaver
Rihxcs_XVI

There's some spelling errors here and there but I may join when I have time later razz

yea i know lol wasnt paying too much attention to my spelling, but by all means, stop by the thread and participate in the planning! smile
AF-StoryWeaver
Oromis-Elda14

No? Well, it's not everyone's cup of tea. I thought it was too short, but then again, it was just a short bridge game to AC3, which someone on this thread said will come out in 2012.

Interesting. But twenty twelve is like one year away so I have trouble believeing that they would tell any one yet. neutral

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Oromis-Elda14
AF-StoryWeaver
Oromis-Elda14

Interesting. But twenty twelve is like one year away so I have trouble believeing that they would tell any one yet. neutral

Don't look at me, I'm just tellin' ya what I heard.

Hygienic Gawker

Best quote from the game:
Machiavelli: 'I might write a book about you one day, Ezio.'
Ezio: 'If you do, make it short.'

Veeeeeeery clever.

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
very nice game i have the platinum trophy biggrin the Raiden suit of Metal Gear Solid 4 is AWESOME!
ninja dramallama ninja

5,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The storyline may have been somewhat longer for this game, but furthermore it's awesomeeeee *-* AC <33

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Quasirnodo A Go-Go

Veeeeeeery clever.

I thought so, too.
My favorite quote from AC2:
Uncle Mario: "Don't you recognize me? It'sa me, Mario!"
AF-StoryWeaver
MeruChi01
AF-StoryWeaver
Did anyone fully understand the ending to Assassin's Creed 2? I got lost because I was caught up with staring at the pretty images. lol

Something about the sun demagnetizing? What exactly was Minerva talking about?

The game takes place in 2012 and she was warning him of the world ending and that he must stop it. She was talking to Desmond through Ezio.

Ya, and I want it really, really bad. xp

Well I knew that silly razz I just wanted to know what that disaster was that happened back then that was going to happen in 2012? Also, I still don't think I understand that Adam and Eve video Subject Sixteen left behind.

I want to make sure I know everything so I'm prepared for AC:B. lol

it's okay x3 you don't need to understand that part to play AC:B. plus, you don't have to understand. it's an awesome game as it is. why wait?

Hygienic Gawker

AF-StoryWeaver
Quasirnodo A Go-Go

Veeeeeeery clever.

I thought so, too.
My favorite quote from AC2:
Uncle Mario: "Don't you recognize me? It'sa me, Mario!"

Also clever, but less subtle, was the 'virtĂș' scene. One of the best written games I've played in a long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff