Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Fairy

I personally haven't done it yet. And I know that levels don't really matter that much in this game (except point out the people who've played this game extensively). But it has gotten me curious. xd

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Faction - Dragon and Avalon, around level 40ish (I'm 46 right now). I don't have Breath of the Ancients.

I think I killed some of her cards before the final battle each time I won.
I beat all the level10 missions at 30 or something. Can't remember. sweatdrop
Between 20 and 30 when I beat hellspawn. Can't really remember how I did it though and now I can't pass the dragon faction even and I'm at level 71.

Omnipresent Warlord

80. But I was 80 long before they were released anyways.

Deadly Gekko

21,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I think I beat it back when I was level 40-something. I've beaten it with all three kingdoms but Dragon is the one I've been doing since then (I'm level 64 now XD).

I played it a lot before the missions came out so that may be higher than needed. *shrugs*

These were the first armies I beat each faction with: Dragons, Kingdom, and Hellspawn.

My cards are much better now so I have virtually no difficulty beating Mission 10 any more. :3 That first dragon deck won most of the time though if that helps.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
same as Omni- was level 80 long before the campaigns were released.
The Mistress Marie
I personally haven't done it yet. And I know that levels don't really matter that much in this game (except point out the people who've played this game extensively). But it has gotten me curious. xd

Hallowed Genius

7,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
how do you do that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers