Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was just wondering if you can change the group you become after choosing one already, I chose the wrong one cause I happen to have a shitty mouse and it clicked on the wrong one, any help please?

Perfect Saint

Just keep playing. You'll get units from Hellspawn as rewards randomly. You can buy booster packs and may get more random units as well. You can buy the heralds of the other factions for 1000 essences so you can play as the other factions, but do note there will be cross-faction added summoning costs. If you have Gaia Cash, you can convert some to Chaos Cash then buy one of the starter card sets to get the faction you wanted in the first place.
Myrielle
Just keep playing. You'll get units from Hellspawn as rewards randomly. You can buy booster packs and may get more random units as well. You can buy the heralds of the other factions for 1000 essences so you can play as the other factions, but do note there will be cross-faction added summoning costs. If you have Gaia Cash, you can convert some to Chaos Cash then buy one of the starter card sets to get the faction you wanted in the first place.

thanks, happen to know how much gaia cash is needed?

Perfect Saint

NightlyTale
Myrielle

$7.00 worth or 700 GC.Thing is: you can only convert 300 GC minimum and the next level is a full 1000GC.
Armies

I don't think it's worth it. You'll get the units for free if you keep playing. Just do solo play or fight with other people.
Myrielle
NightlyTale
Myrielle

$7.00 worth or 700 GC.Thing is: you can only convert 300 GC minimum and the next level is a full 1000GC.
Armies

I don't think it's worth it. You'll get the units for free if you keep playing. Just do solo play or fight with other people.

Alright thanks again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces