Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Citizen

24,575 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Oyaji - Guin
I hope its not against the tos.
I'm pretty sure this isn't a violation, because I'm linking you to a game on the site?

Single Spirit

Aaah! Seriously thank you so much! 4laugh
I was just now thinking to myself "A good Christmas gift would be to get HoC back"

They took it away during my hiatus so when I came back to see it missing I was pretty upset as that was my main way of earning gold, so then my hiatus ended up continuing suuuper long. Ah. But yay! Had 5000 essence sitting there when it was taken away (And 50k is still a lot of gold to me xD) and now I've finally been able to turn it into gold! Woooo thank you! biggrin

Retro Punk

DNSHyber
Oyaji - Guin
I'm pretty sure this isn't a violation, because I'm linking you to a game on the site?

yeah true. But isnt there some kind of clause about gold exploitation? I mean after all Gaia did take it of . ( at least visible links ). Doesn't that imply that HOC is not meant to be used?

Fluffy Citizen

24,575 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Oyaji - Guin
DNSHyber
Oyaji - Guin

yeah true. But isnt there some kind of clause about gold exploitation? I mean after all Gaia did take it of . ( at least visible links ). Doesn't that imply that HOC is not meant to be used?
I don't think this is the reason they removed the game. I thought it was because they were not making money off of the game, which is why they removed it.

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
Maybe include this link to Uncle Kenny's post saying it's ok to continue playing in the first post of this thread.

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I wish they had implemented a card-trading system. I just got a Lord Paladin card today and wanted to trade it for a rare dragon card. whee (I'm a dragon faction supporter)

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Miyoko Tomoyo
I wish they had implemented a card-trading system. I just got a Lord Paladin card today and wanted to trade it for a rare dragon card. whee (I'm a dragon faction supporter)

YAY DRAGONS <3

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Miyoko Tomoyo

I never got any of the Avalon cards I wanted, but I got a Fafnir... so I had wished I could trade as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff