Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
It has come to my attention that Heavy Infantry has the potential of unlimited power

User Image

User Image

This was only after 101 rounds, (acc was from 4 prayers for victory, also two what must be dones were used as well) what is the limit of his power? O.o i.e. i got bored xP so i just finished the poor warden off

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I... Hmm... Sure, why not.
Lol I was wondering that myself, would've thought there would be a cap on it, it would be good if there was a unit that could protect them for a while in a normal game

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
SilentAngel88
Lol I was wondering that myself, would've thought there would be a cap on it, it would be good if there was a unit that could protect them for a while in a normal game

i doubt any unit would last even 20 rounds though o: let alone 100 lol
I don't think there'd be any need of an attack over 300 though lol

Ursine Warlord

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
SilentAngel88

You're talking Avalon. Though I primarily run Flameborn, three units come to mind.

Penitent Warden
Lord Paladin Cadogan
And yes, Royal Alchemist.

Though I generally wouldn't recommend boosting more than once or twice, as you could spend that time attacking and accomplish the same amount of damage with less chance of being ruined by a graze.
veteran is what makes a unit a god. after that battle its damage goes back to 0.... veteran sticks though

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Angry who did that
veteran is what makes a unit a god. after that battle its damage goes back to 0.... veteran sticks though

that is true but currently no other unit will be able to match the damage output of heavy infantry and if you can manage the same results in every battle you wont need veteran,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff