Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
I am a vegan and looking for some new recipes to try. Please post your favorite recipes here to share with the world 3nodding

Mega Nerd

im vegetarian but a lot of what i make can be vegan
Today i made pizza on a flat pita. I took scalions, zuccini, tomatoes, and sauteed them in a pan with some olive oil and herbs. I toasted the pita a little and then added some tomato sauce and the veggies on top. Baked it a few more minutes and it was perfect. Sometimes i take veggies, add a bit of sauce and pasta to it.

Have you heard of spaghetti squash?

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
I am your design
Today i made pizza on a flat pita. I took scalions, zuccini, tomatoes, and sauteed them in a pan with some olive oil and herbs. I toasted the pita a little and then added some tomato sauce and the veggies on top. Baked it a few more minutes and it was perfect. Sometimes i take veggies, add a bit of sauce and pasta to it.

That sounds amazing! And yes, I have heard of spaghetti squash.

Mega Nerd

ElectricMagenta
I am your design

Using the tomato sauce with sautéed veggies is perfect with spagetti squash

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
I am your design
ElectricMagenta
I am your design

That sounds really good!

Mega Nerd

ElectricMagenta
I am your design
ElectricMagenta
I am your design

That sounds really good!

you can google how to cook the squash
i used this here for the recipe and you can substitute for the feta. I added a bit of tomato sauce to mine and it was perfect!
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spaghetti-squash-i/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces