Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Recently I decided to try to drop wheat from my diet (along with most sugars), I have long since dropped milk/dairy due to a intolerance and I am going to try to drop wheat because it has started to make me pass out and gives me migraines and making me overall ill.

I would like recipes of all sorts for this endeavor, as well as tips on what brands to go for and what to buy as well as costs in USD (I am on a budget).

Assistance is much appreciated.

Playful Hunter

12,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Fusion Novice 50
ah,I don't know how to bake
3nodding
But I do know Asian food for diet or healthy
3nodding
I hope you find any recipe for wheat
3nodding
Good luck my friend
xd

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
UnseenLizard
ah,I don't know how to bake
3nodding
But I do know Asian food for diet or healthy
3nodding
I hope you find any recipe for wheat
3nodding
Good luck my friend
xd

I will need it, wheat is addictive and it is fairly difficult to find things without it; thank you my friend.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Go gluten free 3nodding It's said that those who are rather sensitive to wheat, gluten free is a good alternative. I've started seeing sections dedicated to it. Just make sure you're still getting your important nutrients in other ways.
There are flours that you could use to replace the wheat in your foods. Brown Rice and oat flour is good, works just like wheat, not to mention how extremely good for you they are. A little more expensive- probably, but I don't know if you would notice a difference.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Latopazora
There are flours that you could use to replace the wheat in your foods. Brown Rice and oat flour is good, works just like wheat, not to mention how extremely good for you they are. A little more expensive- probably, but I don't know if you would notice a difference.

I heard about that, but from what I have seen most of those that are gluten free require starch as a replacement (I dislike starch..) and I would rather not do that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff