Welcome to Gaia! ::

There are only three things. Bananas, eggs, and cinnamon. These aren't filled with sugar except for the natural sugar of bananas, so you can eat alot of them with little fat gain or upset stomachs. The cinnamon is just a little more delicious flavor. I don't know the entire recipe but it is great! Granted they are smaller and flatter than pancakes so it's more like a crepe... razz
Still, WORTH IT!!!!!!!
Life_Down_The_Drain
There are only three things. Bananas, eggs, and cinnamon. These aren't filled with sugar except for the natural sugar of bananas, so you can eat alot of them with little fat gain or upset stomachs. The cinnamon is just a little more delicious flavor. I don't know the entire recipe but it is great! Granted they are smaller and flatter than pancakes so it's more like a crepe... razz
Still, WORTH IT!!!!!!!
I tried those, they were super nummy 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
Dark_salome
Life_Down_The_Drain
Still, WORTH IT!!!!!!!
I tried those, they were super nummy 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

I know right?! My mom made about 20 and me and my brother ate maybe like 7 each. .-. They're soooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I haven't eaten that but I have eaten the one with apple slices cut in a circle shape instead of bananas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff