Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
of everyone fighting with each other. if you want to state your opinion, thats fine. DO NOT bag on everyone else for theirs. this topic is open to anyone who wants to DISCUSS the healthcare reform. discuss only. no attacking anyone for what they say. If you say something here, please have actual facts to back it up. respect each other and what everyone else has to say. i am open to listening to both sides but i do not want to be told that i am wrong for my own opinion. this is america after all. we do have freedom of speech but we also have freedom of opinion.

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
freedom of speech, freedom of opinion, freedom of everything?

hides in a corner, i should have a freedom of my teacher giving me know more homework. totally off topic but.... healthcare just gets people spinning. i love healthcare and i feel if it could save a life it is worth everything then. if your mom was going to die(hopefully you love her) and you didnt have enough money would you be begging for healthcare then? i think it is a good thing the usa is getting it. think about all those people who lost their family over not having enough money to save them. now they are a month to late to witness what is going on. i bet families are kicking them selves over thiss.
I don't think it's possible to have a 100% respectful discussion about Healthcare Reform on the internet. Good luck with it though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dragonsblood175
I don't think it's possible to have a 100% respectful discussion about Healthcare Reform on the internet. Good luck with it though.

i understand that. and thats the sad part. people arent even trying. istead they just bite everyones head off. and i say again. this is supposed to be the most civilized country in the world?

Aged Lunatic

You must be new here.

Yes, we have freedom of opinion. But we also have freedom of opinion on someone's opinion.
Dragonsblood175

~Lenaya_Sedai~
this is supposed to be the most civilized country in the world?

Define "civilized". Rabid baboons can form a civilization and use technology but they would still be rabid baboons.

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
GunsmithKitten
You must be new here.

Yes, we have freedom of opinion. But we also have freedom of opinion on someone's opinion.
but you dont have to comepletely tear their head off for stating their own opinion. and just cuz im sick of people arguing and fighting automatically makes me "new" here?
~Lenaya_Sedai~
GunsmithKitten
You must be new here.

but you dont have to comepletely tear their head off for stating their own opinion. and just cuz im sick of people arguing and fighting automatically makes me "new" here?

She considers this a subforum of the Extended Discussion. Welcome to all its incestuous glory.

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
whatever. im done talking to people who dont respect me as a person just becasue of what i believe in.

my final thought in this forum is that America should split into 2 countries. Those that care about their fellow americas, and those that are ignorant greeds that caare about nothing other than having to pay slightly more in taxes. if anyone wants to talk to me, PM me and i will talk with you that way. i WILL not talk to those who wont even listen to what i have to say.

Unbeatable Vampire

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The thing that get's me is that it's not going to be what everyone thinks it's going to be, everyone is saying, "Well this is wonderful, now we all get medical care!" The truth is though that we'll be paying more in taxes for people who don't work to have this "healthcare" that probably won't even cover much to begin with! Additionally, have any of you taken into consideration that now it's going to be required that everyone have healthcare, and that those who earn what the government deems "enough" to buy it have to pay for it themselves, in a few years I may have to drop out of college because our government would rather have a perfectly healthy 22 year old have health care just in case!

Fashionable Exhibitionist

Dragonsblood175

Especially with the majority being flaming Liberal Teens who think someone who has a different opinion doesn't know what they're talking about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff