Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Cat

I find it really, really helps to listen to my own music during exercise. When I'm doing weights, it helps me get pumped up to do that last set. When I'm running, it helps me from losing interest and staring at the clock.

Currently, I am obsessed with the Pacific Rim soundtrack. It is awesome; makes me feel like I'm training to pilot a Jaeger. emotion_kirakira

Of course, I'll probably tire of it some day, so I'd love to hear others' favorite listens. Share your favorite playlist/song(s) below!

Dapper Conversationalist

I've been playing around with this special playlist idea for a long time, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Basically, if you're a beginner runner (like me) and you want to work your way to running a 5K (which I couldn't do to save my life), you need to start in intervals, like alternating 1,5 mins running, 1 min walking, and so on until you do it for 20 minutes. And later on, you build up enough stamina to run for a longer period without stopping. The thing is, timing all of that with a phone, or a watch, or anything is simply annoying.

So basically what I want to do is cut some songs in a music editing program, so I'll have a continuous 20 minute track of alternating chunks of upbeat cardio songs and more chill marching rhythm songs. Still, Beyonce would be a favorite in both categories. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff