Thank you! And same here!
I don't use milk nor sugar either c:
just the tea~

Tea cleansing is super effective if u ask me~

F
ood before dudes.

Sheshira
baby.cinnamon10
Teas just help you loose water weight... Like a diuretic. If you really want to loose weight try the best way which is exercise and good nutrition.

They mention bloating and nothing about weight so teas would be helpful in this case. However I drink tea because it's a healthier choice (I don't use milk or sugar mind you) plus all of its antioxidants.

I drink chamomile with flax seed (so that it softens up) during my period it helps so much. Another is una de gato that I drank when I had issues with immune system. Personally I always go the home remedies route before anything else.

Realistically you don't need cleansing if you're eating right, and drinking right day to day life buuuut I personally still do cleansing here and there because I'm not perfect when it comes to my diet.

High-functioning Lunatic

Don't do tea cleansing, it will make you siiiiiiick.

If you a frequent tea drinker it will make you not drink tea for a while. Tea is great as a drink but not for a cure-all.

If you drink it frequently you are already getting the benefits from the tea, drinking more will throw off your electrolytes depending on what you're drinking, or your sugar levels.

I don't know why people say green helps you lose weight since my culture has always said that green tea before a meal will spur the appetite, but at the same time help with digestion, sooooo maybe the digestion part.

But yea, no tea cleansing. The only cleansing you should be doing with tea is a tea bath. Don't drink it to cleanse, you will be vomiting and your stomach will be doing jumping jacks and you will be running to the bathroom.

Not because I did it intentionally, but accidentally, I was not suppose to eat certain foods for a while so to satisfy my hunger I drank tea for everything...and I felt like crap!

Party Sailor

7,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I love me some chamomile tea c: Specifically honey chamomile. However, tea can only help you with losing (water) weight/ bloatation (made up word cx) if it doesnt have added cream or sugar (cream is filled with fat and sugar, well...its sugar.).

One thing i suggest for if you wanna sweeten your tea is to NOT USE ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS (splenda, sweet n low, etc) if you are wanting to lose weight (like, fat). I use stevia, which is an all natural sweetener. It tastes a bit like artificial sweeteners, but its 100% natural. You can get this anywhere too. I bought a box of packets from walmart for $2-3. I use 1 packet and its enough for me c: It's really sweet, so you dont need to use too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff