Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
My body is really weird. Ever since i was a kid, I've had problems controlling my weight. It fluctuates like crazy! One moment i'll be at an easy 145 pounds the next I'm at 130 or most recently... i hit 200! I'm short. I'm only about 5'2 and i've been this height since i was 13. I'm naturally pretty curvy, always had large breasts ever since i was 8 ( i know crazy right ). I need to know why this is happening. it's always happened when i was growing up. i need help.

Dapper Gekko

What does your diet and exercise look like? And how quickly are you gaining/losing this weight?

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Phoenix Songbird
What does your diet and exercise look like? And how quickly are you gaining/losing this weight?

I do a lot of walking. I drink a lot of water and eat lightly. Typically what happens is that i will lose about 20 pounds in 2 months then I'll gain it back or double that in the next 3 or 4 months.

Dapper Gekko

x-MangoIceeT
Phoenix Songbird

I do a lot of walking. I drink a lot of water and eat lightly. Typically what happens is that i will lose about 20 pounds in 2 months then I'll gain it back or double that in the next 3 or 4 months.
Hmmm...if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by eating lightly? Are you doing anything different during those two months?

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Phoenix Songbird
x-MangoIceeT
Phoenix Songbird

Hmmm...if you don't mind me asking, what do you mean by eating lightly? Are you doing anything different during those two months?

no i don't eat differently. i don't eat a lot of bread because i really don't like it honestly and i mostly just eat vegetables, fruit, nuts, and beans.

Dapper Gekko

x-MangoIceeT
Phoenix Songbird
x-MangoIceeT
Phoenix Songbird

no i don't eat differently. i don't eat a lot of bread because i really don't like it honestly and i mostly just eat vegetables, fruit, nuts, and beans.
Hmmm, that's kind of bizarre then. I'd suggest talking to your doctor and perhaps he can refer you to someone? I haven't the slightest idea of what might cause weight fluctuations like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff